[Resolved]  shirdi wealth club — No.1 Fraud Company

Hello Friends..

shirdi wealth club is no.1 fraud company.The MD Danasekar is a pakka fraud man, he is not a human being. There is a staff Ramesh not attending the phone call and he is not available in the office also.I joined in this company before 7 months. I recieved only one commissoin. they told if we pay rs.3000. you will get rs.500 for 36 months. i.e.(rs.18000 for 3000). if we introduce 5 members then we will get rs.750 for 36 months. Now i want my Invested amount. MD is also always out of station. Now a new is incharge for their fraud office Dharmendranathan. He is also a fraud man, that is always telling lies. He's not giving any proper answer to anyone. so please friends don't wait i'm going to raise a complaint about this to police station.

Comments

Hello vadivel, we know that this mail is not made by vadivel but some of stupids made some fake mail by the name of vadivel, we got the voice mail recorded by vadivel as an evidence that he have made nothing wrong with this compliant. so some of the misused the name of vadivel by this complaint.
.the mail replied by
J.B Danasekar. Managing Director

shirdi wealth club — Shirdi Microfinance india no.1 fraud company

shirdi microfinance is the one of the cheat company of shirdi groups by MD J b danaseker.
Shirdi microfinance is the best income giving company to owner. you can easily fooled by the company. he is giving more and more sweet alwas to the people. i[censored] go and invest that company please ask the name board of that company.

Coimbatore