[Resolved]  SPEED Car Breakdown Service — Cutomer Harrassment

I am an extremely harassed customer of SPEED car breakdown service.

When I was sold this service I was told that the mechanic would reach me within 30 minutes, but despite making numerous calls to its service number I had stand on the road for more than 5 hours.

I was continuously told that the mechanic is reaching me 15 minutes, but these 15 minutes just kept stretching. When I asked about the current location of the mechanic, the executive could not provide me any update.

Because of all this, I missed an important meeting and was charged a cut of Rs 5,000 from my salary. I want to put a claim for the same on the company and also want to be reimbursed for the inconvenience. Thus, I claim Rs. 10,000 as my costs and inconvenience claim from the company.

SPEED's dissatisfied customer,

Pankaj Mittal

Comments

You can try MyTVS helpline. They are the only roadsid assistance provider is providing on road assistance with shortest time across india. Helpline [protected] .

SPEED Car Breakdown Service — VIOLATION OF TERMS

THEY SOLD ME THERE BREAKDOWN SERVICE ACCORDING TO WHICH ANY PROBLEM WILL BE ATTENDED IN 30 MINUTES.
HOWEVER AFTER REPEATED CALLING NO ONE COMES EVEN AFTER 3 HOURS,
I CAN GIVE A DEMO IF NEEDED.
Same happened with me... Thats a fraud service..
u may call me on [protected].
I want to file a joint complaint..
HOWEVER AFTER REPEATED CALLING NO ONE COMES EVEN AFTER 3 HOURS,
I CAN GIVE A DEMO IF NEEDED.