[Resolved]  Style Spa Kolkata — Poor Quality Furniture

bought furnitures from StyleSpa Kolkata. The quality of these products is poor. The lamination stared coming off within days o[censored]sing. Their service is good. Their men came to see and assess the damage quickly but they are not ready to rplace or repair without additional cost. It seems to me it is simply a waste of money. I will advise you to think hard before you buy these furniture for household use.

Comments

I, Choudhury Laxminarayan Das had purchaged all necessary furnitures for my new house at Bhubaneswar, from your Bhubaneswar show room on Dec 2009.Since last 3 months one computer stool in damaged by one of it's wheel out of four wheels on base.I have given repeated complains to Mr Mishra, manager at Bhubaneswar shouw room since last 3 months.But no action is being taken till date telling that the wheel is not in their stock & it will done earliest subject to the availability of the same.
Please do the needful earliest.
Purchased one Iron bed from Stylle Furn kestopur kolkata.The time when I purchased it they promised me to provide free replacement warranty for three years.These thing are also there in the original bill.But after 3 months of purcahse one of its clamp gets broken, Now they are not ready to repalce it free and charging money for its replacement.This thing is really not acceptable and even they are harassing me.
Now I have to repair it by my own expence.So i suggest everyone to please be cautious about this shop...
I have purchased a dining table with glass top and steel plated legs.

After 6 months, all the steel plating started ripping off. The customer support people are extremely uncooperative and have told us that they can do nothing about the damage. Extreme poor quality and also priced high. In my advice no one should buy any product from STYLE SPA. They sell extreme poor quality stuff.
I have purchased a dining table with glass top and steel plated legs.

West Bengal