TATA Indicom telecom CDMA — RECHARGE VOUCHER

Uttam Nagar, Delhi, India
 amitrn77
My tata indicom prepaid number is [protected]. I recharged my number with rs10 voucher serial number is-[protected] on the date of 28th september in the evening. Before recharging with this voucher in my account balance is rs2.18 after recharge i can't got the balance. On 29th september in the evening I register a complaint in tata indicom customer care comp.no-BAL[protected] given by miss.Sunita to me and I got a feedback from customer care that i recieve that amount and the amount is used by me this is not true.After this feedback i again register a complaint in tata indicom customer care comp.no-BAL[protected] and there is a same feedback from customer care But i can't recieve that balance from the date of recharging till now. I am totaly confused, distrubed by Tata Indicom customer care exicutives and the senior agents from last five days. I call in customer care in morning and also in the evening from last five days from my busy time there is no responce from customer care my time is totaly lose I give a call in customer care on the date of 2nd octuber and my call is put on hold by the exicutive named Rajesh in the evening time and total time of that call is 47 minuts. pls check this and give me possitive response. Thanking You

Comments

TATA Indicom — Cannot Recharge Account

I am using Tata Indicom pre paid mobiles for the last two hours.Their service is really awful...still I am using their services for some of their schemes.But for the last two days the situation is getting worse as I am not allowed to recharge my account.Whenevr I am trying, a voice is already there to announce that I cannot rechrge my account any more. ....and their customer care service....I wonder if there is any customer who has ever been able to talk to the customer care executive...I dont know whether the complain will be helpful or not...But one thing for sure...I am going to surrender my connection...Thanks..
K.Bandyopadhyay
recharge problem, on my tataindicom walky my number is
64155550 pls action asap..............
i am ganesh c. i am missout my phone.but my phone use in one girl.she not give me my phone.
pls stop my phone services.i am stay in virar(thane)
send me SMS daily on my No. plz
whats action taken against that guys who talk with me on customer care .
and why they cant provide update on the time, what action taken against of tata indicom cce and his team leader also. and also tell me what would now i do of my total lost of time with tata indcom prepaid service and customer care where the exicutive put call on hold for 35minuts pls tell me about it quickly. you can check my all calls given to customer care from my number [protected] and pls hear all the recordings with whom i talk on customer care.

TATA Indicom telecom CDMA - RECHARGE VOUCHER