Tata Motors Sumo Grande — Pathetic service expericing for Sumo Grande

Sumit Dasani
Good after noon sir,
Hope i am writing to the right authority and hope shall get the positive response and reply immediately on receipt of this mail..Sir i had purchsed a sumo grande in the year 2008 from Pune city my car no is Mh-12 EX 281..Sir the money what i had invested to buy the car was my harden money and after the huge amount which i invested i was using the vehicle.In the month sept 2009 my car meet with an accicident in Gujarat and immediately the car was being shifted to Baroda Service center..there i meet Mr Hitesh who assured me that the car shall be on road and will get it within one month..But sir almost 95 days has passed and still the car is now lying in Ahmedabad from Baroda with some or the other problem still unrepaired.

Sir i am being following everyone from starting till date and everytime some or the other reasons has being given to me but still no confirm date of delivery.Sir srivice is the back bourne of the company and accicidents arare the part of life and unfortunately which i meet with my car Sumo Grande..Thus sir the car is newly launched then why such a delay for giving service to the customer like me?I know tata company is lease bothered for the customers like us.The chasis has also being changed for my car.Sir Thus the company going to get all my wotk done free of cost?or are they doing any extra ordinary favor by repairing my car..Sir am really frustrated from 93 days am following the tata people I dont want to complain of anyone as all are doing their duties as assigned to them by the Tata Company..Only think they are not able to satisfy me.I know sir 8 lakhs are just nothing for u which i have invested for my car..But sir it means a lots to me and the money invested are the harden money..I dont know whether i should recommdend this car to any one else or not.Sir please if posisble help me as have no option then to beg for my car by paying for it..15 to 20 days are expcetd for the car to get repaired and be on road..Sir still i am not sure even after waiting for such a long period my car shall be repaired properly or not and god knows when the car shall come in my hand and after delivery from Gujarat again have to keep on visiting service center here in Pune for some or the other work..

Sir what to do being a customer tell me whom to tell the problems which i faced till now and on top who is going to bear the losses which i have to suffer.Sir i know this mail is not going to create any impact but have lots of hopes from you hope you want disappoint me and reply me positively.

Waiting for your reply in return.my contact no is [protected].My name is Sumit Dasani and the car is registered in my name only.Sir service matters a lots and the amount invested is not a small amount as it means a lots to me.Hope you will understand my situation and take proper action for the same.

From,
Sumit

Comments

dear sir
this is hopeless condition of Varanasi brijlex moter serves center.i have somo grand up.65.as 2366 which got some electrical pro blames from 2 month .the serves center asks us to change battery than again problem was same now change self after than change alltinetar may they will advice if i should bay new car with other company.and always .big bill to me now decided to fair that somogrand in side their compaus or to against tata moter in court ask damage .my name ..hariom rai add...sa 14/108 sarnath varanasi ph.[protected] .email [protected]@rediffmail.com .

Tata Motors Sumo Grande - Pathetic service expericing for Sumo Grande