[Resolved]  Telebrand / Nicer Dicer — Bad customer service

This is Veena Murthy a consumer of product Nicer Dicer from Telebrand. I can say people are swindled in day light. The after sale service I have got from TeleBrand is highly frustrating and none of my concerns were addressed. Forget addressing I haven't heard back from them......

I ordered Nicer Dicer in the month of May 09 followed by 3 more orders in the month of September 09. The additional orders were purely based on my recommendation to my fellow frnds and colleagues.

All my friends including me have the same complaint that the blades were getting broken eventhough it was not used sufficiently.

In December, I spoke to customer care where I was asked to courier the defective blades and I was kept in dark until I called up customer care on 13/1 ([protected]) to know the status after I made sure that the defective blades were delivered from the courier person. To my surprise, the customer care executive tells that the blade will be replaced after payment as the blades are more than 15 days old in terms of when it was delivered.

Also, the executive says that the blades will be replaced for free if the order date is within the last 15 days(No conditions like this were told to us when ordered). This sounds ridiculous. No product is acceptable if it were to fail in 15 days of its usage/delivery.

For the amount(2200 Rs)that I have paid for a manul device, I expect it to live atleast for an year. I also told the customer service executive that TeleBrands will not leave me in the state to recommend any TeleBrand product to anyone.

The response that I received 2 days later is as below:
[protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][pr...
"Dear Mam,
Thanks for your mail. the problem what you have in your product is a usage defect , the product can be replace free only if is a manufacturing defect . Since it is not a manufactruring defect , we will not be able to replace it free ,

In your case as well as your friends case , we wont be able to repalce the product under free of cost , because the damage caused to the product is the usage defect ,

We can replace the product under very nominal charges ,

Cusotomer support"
I sent the below email to Telebrand support in return to their response.

"Just after a single use, the blade gets spoilt and you call this as usage defect is it?

In that case your product would always have a usage defect and according to me it is useless and your product is priced very high.

We have had a very pleasurable experience with telebrands and we would always remember the same. I think our hard earned money was just eaten for free.

Sincere suggestion - Please dont sell this product from now on and I would definitely not recommend one to anyone. We have a newsletter in our company(which holds more than about 25000 employess) and we would definitely publish the same in it asking ppl not to buy your products.

It hurts when there is no value gained for the money you spend. As a consumer I am highly disappointed."

-Veena

Till date I have not heard back from "TeleBrand".

Comments

Telebrands-Nicer & Dicer — Defective product

Telebrands - Nicer & Dicer vegetable chopper are being sold at door step. But are defective and is not worth buying. The guys are telling themselves as Pachaiyappas College students and they do this as part of their project work. But they give us their mobile number which is fake & it is never recognised.
even i faced the same problem TELE BRANDS is UTTER WASTE