[Resolved]  TM-Alert — GUINNESS MOBILE DRAW WINNER

SIR,
I HAVE RECEIVED AN SMS ON" 03 December 2009"FROM TM-ALERT WHICH SENT ME THE FOLLOWING MSG

"YOUR PHONE NUMBER HAS WON 750, 000 POUNDS IN GUINNESS MOBILES DRAW UNITED KINGDOM, TO CLIM SEND YOUR CONTACT DETAILS TO DR.EVANS EMAIL:[protected]@live.com".

sir pls tell me its true or not my contact no is [protected] (TAMILNADU-CHENNAI)

Comments

TM-Alert — SMS received on mobile no.find its genuineness

I have received SMS as follows:_Congrats Your number [protected] selected for $2998 Cash prize, call[protected] for claim detailes From TM-Alert.at 3-55pm on 12/7/2009.Reply weather this sms is genuine or Fake and who has send this sms. reply at the earliest.
These sms' are fake.Don't reply to this type sms
yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss...
my number is [protected] has won a 550000 pounds in guinnes mobile draws l234 in uk.please my winning prize provide me

+TM-ALERT — Misleading

Sir I got the message from +TM-ALERT, that my phone number [protected] had won the 550000 GB Pounds in GUINNES MOBILES DRAWS L234T in UK. But when I tried to mail them my information then I was replied back from yahoo the following message,
"<[protected]@live.co.uk>:
65.54.188.126 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable
Giving up on 65.54.188.126."

WITH RESPECT TO THE ABOVE REGARD I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE CONFIRM ME WHETHER THIS IS GOING TO BE TRUE OR NOT.
sir pls tell me its true or not, my contact no is [protected]
email id:- [protected]@yahoo.com
AMIT DHAWAN

Guinniss world mobile draw from TM-ALERT — sms of draw winner

dear sir ,

i have recuived sms on my mobile on date[protected] at time 2.30 pm

this sms realeted to guinniss world mobile draw . the sms concern with draw of (750000-pound) o[censored]K , in sms they ask about my contact and adress details for claim ..... so give me feed back ok your faith fully
sudhir khope

sir pls tell me its true or not my contact no is [protected]
this msg is true are not please reply me
SIR,

WITH RESPECT TO THE ABOVE REGARD I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE CONFIRM ME WHETHER THIS IS TRUE OR NOT.sir pls tell me its true or not my contact no is [protected]

SIR,
I HAVE ONE MASSAGE ON 3 DECEMBER 2009 FROM TM-ALERTS WHICH SENT ME THE FOLLOWING MASSAGE
"YOUR PHONE NUMBER HAS WON 750000 POUNDS IN GUINNESS MOBILES DRAW UNITED KINGDOM, TO CLAIM, SEND YOUR CONCTACT DETAILS TO Dr. EVANS "
EMAIL-
[protected]@live.com
WITH RESPECT TO ABOVE REGARD I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST TO PLEASE CONFIRM ME THAT THIS IS TRUE OR NOT
please contact me on my no [protected]

SIR,

"YOUR PHONE NUMBER HAS WON 750, 000 POUNDS IN GUINNESS MOBILES DRAW UNITED KINGDOM, TO CLIM SEND YOUR CONTACT DETAILS TO DR.EVANS EMAIL: [protected]@live.com"

My mobile no. [protected]
hi i have received your msg on my phone... what to do to get my reward plz inform me...
thank you...
SIR,
I HAVE ONE MASSAGE ON 14 DECEMBER 2009 11.28 PM WHICH SENT ME THE FOLLOWING MASSAGE :
"YOUR PHONE NUMBER HAS WON 750, 000 POUNDS IN GUINNESS MOBILES DRAW UNITED KINGDOM, TO CLAIM, SEND YOUR CONCTACT DETAILS TO Dr. EVANS "
EMAIL-
[protected]@live.com
NOTE ::: THIS IS MY MOTHERS MOBILE NO.[protected]
NAME : LATA.S.KOTHARI
#2, MATRUCHAYA BLDG, PATIL COLONY HENDREPADA BADLAPUR(W) -421503
i have got same massage but i don't rely on it, if we do then we will definitely fall in a greed of such huge amount and loss some thousands of our money ins-ted of gaining anything .
bharat joshi