[Resolved]  TM-RLKN — GUINNESS INTERNATIONAL MOBILE DRAW 2010

IN GUINNESS INTERNATIONAL MOBILE DRAW 2010 THAT IS 250,000
PLEASE TELL ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
ITS MY CELL NUMBER-[protected].

Comments

TM-RLKN — complain of rlkn

res. sir,
as above mentioned subject of complaint this company is saying that i have won 250000 ponds at 8.13 pm on 17/1/2010 is this true or false ?
so please sir what i have to do...
please contact on my email [protected]@rediff.com

TM-RKLN — 2010 guinness intl mobile draws

IN GUINNESS INTERNATIONAL MOBILE DRAW 2010 THAT IS 250,000
PLEASE TELL ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
ITS MY CELL NUMBER-[protected].

ITS MY CELL NUMBER [protected]
i have received a message that i have won 250000pounds in world international mobile draw and contact Mr.Mike at [protected]@hotmail.com to claim my prize, is it true or fake?please inform, my cell no. is[protected]

I have received a message that i have won 250000pounds in world international mobile draw and contact Mr.Mike at [protected]@hotmail.com to claim my prize, is it true or fake?please inform, my cell no. IS [protected]

thanks & reg.

yatin
I HAVE RECEIVED A MESSAGE THAT I HAVE GOT A 3 rd PRIZE
PLEASE TELL ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

I have received a message that i have won 250000pounds in 2010 Guinness international mobile draw winning #3 and contact Mr.Mike at [protected]@hotmail.com to claim my prize.They will give dimend draftto me by OUTFLOW CURIER EXPRESS. The directer of outflow curier called & mailed me for diposite Rs.13500 in account of SBI (Mumbai).
Is it true or fake? please inform me soon & tell what can I do ? Will further proceed or not.

My name= SUBHAS PAUL
mob. no.= [protected]
E-mail ID = [protected]@gmail.com
I have received a message that i have won 250000pounds in 2010-guinness international mobile draws and contact Mr.Mike at [protected]@hotmail.com to claim my prize, is it true or fake?please inform, my cell no. [protected]

thanks & reg.
Sir
I have recieved a sms on my mobile that i have won 250, 000.00 pounds and they informed me to contact Mr.Mike on the e-mail address [protected]@hotmail.com. Is this message true or fake? Plz inform me on my cell phone. My no is [protected]. Please inform me as soon as possible.
i have recived a sms on my mobile that i have won 250, 000.00 pounds and the informed me to contact mr.mike on the e-mail address guiness [protected]@hotmail.com is this message true or fake please inform me as soon as possible my mobile no is [protected]
I have received a message that i have won 250000pounds in 2010 Guinness international mobile draw winning #3 and contact Mr.Mike at [protected]@hotmail.com to claim my prize. is it true or fake? plz inform, my cell no.is [protected]

I HAVE RECEIVED A MESSAGE THAT I HAVE GOT A 3TH PRIZE
ITS MY CELL NUMBER-[protected], [protected]
i have received a message that i have won 250000pounds in world international mobile draw and contact Mr.Mike at [protected]@hotmail.com to claim my prize, is it true or fake?please inform, my cell no. is [protected], [protected]
DEAR SIR

I HAVE RECEIVED A MESSAGE THAT I HAVE WON 250000POUNDS IN INTERNATIONAL MOBILE DRAW AND CONTACT MR MIKE AT [protected]@hotmail.com TO CLAIM MY PRIZE SIR IS IT TRUE OR FALSE ? PLEASE INFORM, MY CELL NO.. [protected], [protected]
please contact on my email [protected]@gmail.com
res. sir,
as above mentioned subject of complaint this company is saying that i have won 250000 ponds on 7-03-10. is this true or false ?
please contact on my email [protected]@gmail.com