[Resolved]  TM-RLKN — GUINNESS INTERNATIONAL MOBILE DRAW 2010

DEAR SIR,

I HAVE RECEIVED A MESSAGE THAT I HAVE GOT A 4TH PRIZE
IN GUINNESS INTERNATIONAL MOBILE DRAW 2010 THAT IS 250,000
POUNDS AND THEY ASKED ME TO SEND Rs.9500 AS ACCT.
OPENING FEES. SO WHAT SHOULD I DO ? SIR IS IT TRUE OR FRAUD?
PLEASE TELL ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
ITS MY CELL NUMBER-[protected].

Comments

i have received a massage on 28.03.10 that i have won rs 250000pounds in 2010 guinness -INTL -MOBILE DRAW WINNING, NO#3 to claim your prize contact mr mike on email [protected]@hotmail.com plz let me know if this true or fake my contact no is [protected]
I have received a message on 31st March 2010 that i have won 250, 000-POUNDS-in2010-GUINNESS-INTL MOBILE-DRAWS-PROMO-WINNING, NO#4.To claim-ur-prize-contact DR.ERIC via .

I was shocked to know that i have a prize.So sir if it is true so please call me or send a message that i have won the prize.My mobile no is [protected]&[protected]
sir dr eric i got the message from u claming the prize of 250000 pounds how can i get it sir please help me sir. my number is [protected]. please contact me dr eric
I have received a message that i have won 250000pounds in 2010 Guinness international mobile draw winning #3 and contact Mr.Mike at [protected]@hotmail.com to claim my prize.They will give dimend draftto me by OUTFLOW CURIER EXPRESS. The directer of outflow curier called & mailed me for diposite Rs.13500 in account of SBI (Mumbai).
Is it true or fake? please inform me soon & tell what can I do ? Will further proceed or not.RSVP..
Dear Sir, I ve recieve a SMS from TM-M-INFO-M that I won 250000.00 pounds in GUINNESS-INT'L-MOBILE-DRAWS-WINNING-#3 and asking me to contact Mr. MIKE. I tried him to do contact but No. is not exist..
Now, would u tell me truth ?
If it so, then Call in my No. ([protected])
Or tell me how I may claime my prize...?
Dear Sir I receieve a SMS Dear Sir, I ve recieve a SMS from TM-M-INFO-M that I won 250000.00 pounds in GUINNESS-INT'L-MOBILE-DRAWS-WINNING-#3 and asking me to contact Mr. MIKE. VIA EMAIL:
SIR,
i have recieved a message that i have WON--250, 000-POUNDS-IN 2010-GUINNESS-INT'L-MOBILE-DRAWS-WINNING- #3, TO-CLAIM-YOUR PRIZE CONTACT MR.MIKE. sir i am very glad to recieve this message and i will be happy if i get back your reply sir... plz do call me back or mail me to my mail id - [protected]@ymail.com - and my mobile number is [protected]. if you make me a call i will be more happy sir please i m waiting eagerly sir... sir am happy that i have won a prize plz give our prize sir, , , thank you soo much...
i have got a message that i have won sir.. please call me back to my number [protected] i will be waiting for your reply sir... and my id is [protected]@ymail.com please back to me reply ok...
i haverecevedone SMS that i have been awarded 850000pounds for my mobile number[protected] in cocacola intl mobile draw2010 Please arrange to send the prize money
even i 2 got an msgs that i have won 250000 pounds. in 2010 Guinness international mobile draw winning #3 and contact Mr.Mike at [protected]@hotmail.com to claim my prize. is it true or fake? plz inform me as soon .is it true or fake?my mobile no is [protected].
dear sir,
I have receive a message from [protected]@.-congrate you have won 250, 000 pounds -in 2010 guinness-int'l mobile draws -winning# 3, to-claim-your prize contact mr.Mike via email:[protected]@hotmail.com.this message is true?otherwise plz contact in my number [protected].I hope your best reply.
sir i have received that i have won 8, 00, 000 us dollars in 2010 guinness-intl-mobile draws, to claim my prize. if it is not fakethen please contact me on my cell nimber is [protected].
I would be highly glad to you i[censored] call me as early as possible
sir i have recieved to my mobile that i have won a 250, 000 #4 and come and claim yor prize so i want further information it
sir i have recieved the message that i have won #4 250, 000 ponds in2010 guinness intl-mobile draws if it is not fake then please contact [protected]
i have received a message that i have won 250000pounds in world international mobile draw and contact Mr.Mike at [protected]@hotmail.com to claim my prize, is it true or fake?please inform, my cell no. is[protected]
i have receive your massage is CONGRATS YOU HAVE WON 250, 000 POUNDS IN 2010 GUINNESS INTL MOBILE PROMO WINNING, NO-4 TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE CONTACT DR.ERIC VIA EMAIL:[protected]@hotmail.com.THIS IS TRUE OR CHIT PLEASE CONTACT ON MY NO. IS [protected].
contact on my mobile no. is [protected]
I received the same mail and told me to deposit 13500 rupees in sbi account mumbai. This is all fraud.
PLEASE DO NOT DISCLOSE ANY BANK ACCOUNT AND DO NOT PAY ANYTHING FOR THIS. YOU JUST SAY THEM TO DEPOSIT FIRST THE WINNING AMOUNT IN THE BANK AND GIVE ME THE PROOF.
OR SAY "[censored] WITH YOUR MAIL"