[Resolved]  TM-RLKN — GUINNESS INTERNATIONAL MOBILE DRAW 2010

I HAVE RECEIVED A MESSAGE THAT I HAVE GOT A 4TH PRIZE
IN GUINNESS INTERNATIONAL MOBILE DRAW 2010 THAT IS 250,000
POUNDS AND THEY ASKED ME TO SEND Rs.9500 AS ACCT.
OPENING FEES. SO WHAT SHOULD I DO ? SIR IS IT TRUE OR FRAUD?
PLEASE TELL ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
ITS MY CELL NUMBER-[protected].

Comments

sir, I have rweceived a message that I have won 250, 000pounds in 17th april 2010 at 7:51PM guinness-INTL-MOBILE-DRAWS-WINING-#3, TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE CONTACT MR. TONY VIA EMAIL;
[protected]@hotmail.com. it is true or false. kindly inform me my cell no. is[protected]. as soon as possible.
Sir, I have received a massage on 18th april 2010 . that I won 250, 000.00 pounds-in-2010-GUINESS-INT'L-mobile-draws- winnings #3, TO -CLAIM-YOUR PRIZE CONTACT MR. TONY VIA . EMAIL:[protected]@hotmail.com . IT IS TRUE OR FALSE. KINDLY IINFORM ME MY CELL NO. IS [protected]. ADDRESS:NEAR SAKKARSATH BALAJI TEMPEL AMARAVATI . DIST: AMARAVATI . STATE: MAHARASHTRA, NATION: INDIA. . I CANT BELIEVE THAT MY LUCK IS STRONG THAT YOU GIVE A MASSAGE THAT I WON 250, 000.00 POUNDS AFTER RECIEVING YOUR MASSAGE ME & MY FAMILLY IS BECOME SO HAPPY PLEASE DONT BREAKE MY EXPECTATION. AND TRY TO CONTINUE MY HAPPYNESS BY GIVING ME THAT PRIZE. AND ALSO THANKS A LOT FOR GIVING ME THAT 1 DAYS HAPPYNESS].
sir, i have recieved a message on 17.04.2010 that i have won 500, 000 from guiness 2010 they said to contact smith brown [protected]@hotmail.com to claim my prize. is it true? please infrom, my cell no is [protected]. pls reply as soon as possible...
SIR, i have received a message ON 17.04.2010 that i have won 500, 000 in 2010 Guinness they told to contact smith brown. [protected]@hotmail.com to claim my prize. is it true or fake? please inform, my cell no.is [protected] please reply as soon as possible...
I have recieved a message on 19/4/2010 saying that your mobile number has been awarded 500, 000.00 from Guinness 2010 promo, to claim your prize contact Smith Brown.email:[protected]@hotmail.com.is it true? please reply me back as soon as possible.

my mobile number is [protected].
dear sir, I have recieved a message to my mobile from you that i have won a cash prize 2500000POUNDS.
DEAR SIR,

I HAVE RECEIVED A MESSAGE TO MY MOBILE THAT I HAVE WON A CASH PRIZE OF 25000 POUNDS FROM YOU. AND ALSO YOU HAVE TOLD TO CONTACT MR.TONY.IT IS TRUE OR FAKE .IF IT IS REAL
PLEASE CALL TO MY NUMBER [protected].

THANKING YOU,

YOURS TRULY,
SRINIVAS.
I have received a message that i have won 250000pounds in 2010 Guinness international mobile draw winning #3 and contact MR.TONY at [protected]@hotmail.com to claim my prize. Is it true or fake? please inform me soon & tell what should i do to further proceed.I got this message on 22nd april 2010

NAME- SANJEEV AGRAWAL
mob no-[protected]
email id- [protected]@gmail.com
I have received a message that i have won 250000pounds in 2010-guinness international mobile draws and contact Mr.Tony at [protected]@hotmail.com to claim my prize, is it true or fake?please inform, my cell no.
My name- Suraj Dhavale
My mobi no-[protected]
My email id-suraj.sdbablu.dhavale.[protected]@gmail.com
i have received a massage from TD MOBI COM wheren said, "CONGRATS-U-HAVE-WON-250, 00-POUNDS INM 2010-GUINNESS-INT'L-MOBILE--DRAWS-WINING-#3, TO-CLAIM-YOUR-PRIZE CONTACT MR.TONY VIA EMAIL:[protected]@hotmail.com
is it true or fake?please infrom, my cell no. is [protected]/[protected].reply as soon as possible...
Your Eaithfully
SAJID HOSSAIN LAYEK
I HAVE RECEIVED A MESSAGE THAT I HAVE WON 250000POUNDS IN INTERNATIONAL MOBILE DRAW AND CONTACT MR TONY AT [protected]@hotmail.com TO CLAIM MY PRIZE SIR IS IT TRUE OR FALSE ? PLEASE INFORM, MY CELL NO.. +[protected]. My nameis ZABIR ALI
sir, i have message that i have won 250000pounds in 2010 Guinness-INTL-MOBILE-DRAWS-WINNING, # 3 CONTACT AT MR.TONY VIA [protected]@hotmail.com to claim my prize.is it true or fake? please inform, my cell no.is [protected]. please reply as soon as possible...
DEAR SIR,
I have recived a massage that i have won 500, 000 pounds in world international mobile draw and contact smith brown at [protected]@hotmail.com toclaim my prize is it true or fake?Please information

MY NAME IS-SONU KUMAR JHA
ITS MY CELL NUMBER IS [protected]
SIR, i have received a message ON 07.05.2010 that i have won 250000.00 pounds in 2010 Guinness -INTL-MOBILE-DRAWS-WINNING, NO#3, to claim your prize contact MR.TONY VIA [protected]@hotmail.com . is it true or fake? please inform, my cell no.is [protected] and my email id is [protected]@gmail.com. please reply as soon as possible
sir i have received your messege. now i want to claim my prize. but my doubt is how can i get my prize. therefore i request to you that tell me the prossesure, that i can get my prize.
DEARSIR IHAD GOTAMESSAGE FROM YOU THAT IS CONGRATS YOU HAVE WON 250, 000, 00 POUNDS IN 2010GUINNESS INT'L MOBILE DRAWS WINNING #3 TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE CONTACT MR.MIKE ON EMAIL;GUINNESS [protected]@HOT MAIL .COM KINDLY IAM REQUESTING IS IT FAKE ARE REAL PLEASE CONTACT ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE YOU HAVE SENDED AMESSAGE TO [protected] 16/MAY/2010 09.10.AM MY CONTACT NUMBER IS [protected] IAM REQUESTING THANKING YOU R LEELAVATHI

I have received a message that i have won 250000pounds in 2010 Guinness international mobile draw winning #3 and contact Mr.Mike at [protected]@hotmail.com to claim my prize. Is it true or fake? please inform me soon & tell what should i do to further proceed.

my phone num is - [protected]
E-Mail:prasanna.[protected]@gmail.com
i have received a message that i have won 250000pounds in 2010 Guinness international mobile draw winning #3 and contact Mr.Mike at [protected]@hotmail.com to claim my prize. is it true or fake? plz inform, my cell no.is[protected]. pls reply as soon as possible
I have received a message that i have won 250000pounds in 2010-guinness international mobile draws and contact Mr.Mike at [protected]@hotmail.com to claim my prize, is it true or fake?please inform, my cell no. [protected]