[Resolved]  TM-RLKN — GUINNESS INTERNATIONAL MOBILE DRAW 2010

I HAVE RECEIVED A MESSAGE THAT I HAVE GOT A 4TH PRIZE
IN GUINNESS INTERNATIONAL MOBILE DRAW 2010 THAT IS 250,000
POUNDS AND THEY ASKED ME TO SEND Rs.9500 AS ACCT.
OPENING FEES. SO WHAT SHOULD I DO ? SIR IS IT TRUE OR FRAUD?
PLEASE TELL ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
ITS MY CELL NUMBER-[protected].

Comments

DEAR SIR,

I HAVE RECEIVED A MESSAGE THAT I HAVE WON $6000000.00 IN INTERNATIONAL MOBILE DRAW AND CONTACT DR FRANK AT
[protected]@hotmail.com TO CLAIM MY PRIZE
IS IT TRUE OR FRAUD?
MY CELL NUMBER -[protected]
I HAVE RECEIVED A MESSAGE THAT I HAVE WON $6.000.000.00 DOLLAR IN 2011 GUINESS INTERNATIONAL MOBILE DRAW WHAT SHOULD I DO & HOW DO I CLAIM MY AMOUNT, I HAVE TALKED TO DR. FRANK HE TOLD ME TO LOGON [protected]@hotmail.com PLZ INFORM ME HOW TO CLAIM MY AMOUNT
I HAVE RECEIVED A MESSAGE THAT I HAVE WON 6.000.000.00 US $ DOLAR'S IN GUINESS MOBILE DRAW AND CONTACT DR.FRANK TO CLAIM MY PRIZE HE TOLD ME TO LOG ON TO [protected]@hotmail.com HOW DO I GET THE AMOUNT PLZ INFORM ME SIR, MY MOBILE # IS [protected] & [protected]
I HAVE RECEIVED A MESSAGE THAT I HAVE WON $6, 000, 000, 00 DOLLAR IN2011
GUINNESS INTERNATIONAL MOBILE DRAW. WHAT SHOULD I DO????????????
my mobile no is [protected]
I HAVE RECEIVED A MESSAGE THAT I HAVE GOT A 4TH PRIZE
IN GUINNESS INTERNATIONAL MOBILE DRAW 2010 THAT IS $6, 000, .000.00
[protected]@hotmail.com
OPENING FEES. SO WHAT SHOULD I DO ? SIR IS IT TRUE OR FRAUD?
PLEASE TELL ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
ITS MY CELL NUMBER-[protected]
i have got your email that i have won 750, 000.00 pounds in 2011 coca-cola winning #3 to claim my prize. if this is not fake then please contact me on my cell no- [protected], my mail id supriyo.[protected]@gmail.com.
yours faithfully
Supriya tunga
sir igot sms ur cell has won $6, 000, 000, 00 in a 2011 Uk guinness in t"l mobile award is it any reality
i have reiceved a message on 21/07/2011 which indcates that i have won $6, 000, 000, 00 pounds in 2011, from guinness international mobile award.so that before receive the prize amount please tell me what should i do.please contact with me my mobile number [protected]
my e-mail address [protected]@gmail.com
I HAVE RECEIVED A MESSAGE THAT I HAVE WON $6, 000, 000, .00 DOLLAR IN A 2011 GUINNESS INTERNATIONAL MOBILE AWARD .TO CLAIM WHAT SHOULD CAN I DO PLEASE INFORM ME MY MOBILE NO IS [protected]
TODAY I RECEIVED A MESSAGE ON MY MOBILE THAT I HAVE WON POUND 750.000 IN ON GOING LONDON 2012 OLYMPIC INT'L MOBILE DRAW, FOR CLAIMING THE PRIZE TO SEND DETAILS OLYMPIC GAME OFFICE UK.IS IT TRUE OR FRAUD.PLEASE CONFIRM.