[Resolved]  Total mall at Madiwala Bangalore — Sofa not delivered after making payment

Dear,Sir/Madam
This is Vikash Vaibhaw from Bangalore.i place a order at total mall Madiwala bangalore at 1st floor(Food express stores) Chalan number:-13140 on 16/aug/2010.i made full payment on the same day,i asked Mr.Shabaz to deliver as soon as possible.
But once when come into delivery time they ask money(Rs 400/) for delivery(Shipping charges) saying that you are at 1st floor so will charge for that.He wants me to come at ground floor.
It is clearly mentioned on bill Free Home Delivery within 10KM from Shopping mall.
I am really sorry to inform you about poor service experience by Shabaz and miss selling technique.
He told that i Informed you while booking itself i surprised.I never face this kind of service issue from Total mall.
He called me and asked me to come to mall till then he said that he will hold the delivery.
Here by i request you to update me on this.what i should do in this case.

Thanks and regards
Vikash vaibhaw
Bangalore
Mob:[protected],[protected]
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I too have faced the same issue.
Total Mall Madiwala Is Pathetic To The Core - No Doubt

I had ordered for a sofa set which they delivered 12 days post the date said by them that too only after hundreds of call from our side.
Many a times they never used to answer the calls and at times switch off their cells as well.
Total Mall staff and management has behaved in a very disgusting manner - ABOVE ALL the sofa set I received was defected/faulty and its been 3 months now I am trying to get it replaced but they have not buzzed. I would have made more than 100 calls but no response. 2 people came to my house to see the sofa set on 2 different occasion, they confirmed that the sofa set is faulty but nothing has been done yet.
I have been speaking to Sateesh [protected] and Lawrence [protected] and its hard to say who is more disgusting.

I want to know what action can I take against them and who to approach for a complain - if any idea please help.

Bangalore Madiwala