[Resolved]  TOTAL Mall Madiwala Bangalore — Furniture Not Delivered even after full amount paid in time and repeated follow up

I have booked a Godrej Queen Size Bed worth of Rs. 10750/- at Madivala Total Mall on 1st January. At the time of booking it was committed that delivery will be within 7 day of booking and billing. since it was compulsory to make the full payment; hence I have made the payment upfront.

Now I am sitting at 15th January and still no confirmation on delivery is made from the TOTAL mall. I followed up with the total mall representative. He quotes that TOTAL mall is not responsible for any delays in furniture delivery and they cannot provide exact time and date when the furniture will be delivered.

I am feeling cheated that TOTAL mall has taken up Rs. 10700/- from me and they are sitting over it without making delivery of purchased commodity.

I have no clue whom to be in touch with. Can any one help me with number/mail/ escalation chart of TOTAL mall management please?

Comments

TOTAL Mall Bangalore — Ordered goods not delivered on time

I have a serious complaint on the way the TOTAL Mall @ sarjapur road, Bangalore is functioning. On 4-Sep-09 I placed an order for a wardorobe for a sum of Rs 6900/. They assured that the product will be delivered after 6 days. There were no follow up from them even after I keep calling around 4 different people (including the duty manager) working on the delivery team. Finally I managed to catch hold of the Duty manager - Manjunath. After a long explanation he some how pretended as if he can understand my problem and asked for a 7-8 days extension to deliver the good. Its almost like 12 days now and I havent hear even a single word from them. When I tried calling the duty manager he disconnects the call (for around 5 times).

I am not sure who will take the responsibility for solving any such issues that a consumer is facing. Kindly suggest me a way to take necessary action upon the people who were involved in this matter.

Ramkumar
Dear, Sir/Madam
This is Vikash Vaibhaw from Bangalore.i place a order at total mall Madiwala bangalore at 1st floor(Food express stores) Chalan number:-13140 on 16/aug/2010.i made full payment on the same day, i asked Mr.Shabaz to deliver as soon as possible.
But once when come into delivery time they ask money(Rs 400/) for delivery(Shipping charges) saying that you are at 1st floor so will charge for that.He wants me to come at ground floor.
It is clearly mentioned on bill Free Home Delivery within 10KM from Shopping mall.
I am really sorry to inform you about poor service experience by Shabaz and miss selling technique.
He told that i Informed you while booking itself i surprised.I never face this kind of service issue from Total mall.
He called me and asked me to come to mall till then he said that he will hold the delivery.
Here by i request you to update me on this.what i should do in this case.

Thanks and regards
Vikash vaibhaw
Bangalore
Mob:[protected], [protected]

Tatal Mall Madiwala Bangalore — Damaged and Delayed furniture delivery with delayed response

Hello, I had ordered LCD Rack on Total Mall, Madiwala Branch, Bangalore on 25/Sep/2010. They had agreed to deliver within 10 days. But they were not ready to deliver even after 14 days also. Finally I received a call from them after 17 days that they were waiting in front of my gate. When I went down to see the furniture, it was totally damaged. I called Total Mall furniture guys and manager and I retured the piece and asked for fresh piece. After 3 days of returned also, I did not receive any response. Again I called their senior people and maanger, they tried to push that damaaged piece to me. It is totally unacceptable, and I expressed my concern to them, but they refused to refund my money or to give fresh piece. I do not have any other option other than go to Consumer Court.

Total Mall, Madiwala — Damaged and Delayed Furniture delivery

Total Mall Madiwala Is Pathetic To The Core - No Doubt

I had ordered for a sofa set which they delivered 12 days post the date said by them that too only after hundreds of call from our side.
Many a times they never used to answer the calls and at times switch off their cells as well.
Total Mall staff and management has behaved in a very disgusting manner - ABOVE ALL the sofa set I received was defected/faulty and its been 3 months now I am trying to get it replaced but they have not buzzed. I would have made more than 100 calls but no response. 2 people came to my house to see the sofa set on 2 different occasion, they confirmed that the sofa set is faulty but nothing has been done yet.
I have been speaking to Sateesh [protected] and Lawrence [protected] and its hard to say who is more disgusting.

I want to know what action can I take against them and who to approach for a complain - if any idea please help.
VERY VERY POOR SERVICE - There Must Be Some Action Taken Against Them

Total Mall Madiwala Is Pathetic To The Core - No Doubt

we too had a similar experience with total mall.
I have placed an order to buy Sofa from Total mall (Kempfort) and they have charged full amount on the first day of booking ane when
I called them about the delivery, they gave me contacts of theor Vendor and Warehouse and they are expecting us to follow up with them for delivery.
No proper updates from any of these people and finally they have delivered a product with wrong alteration and had to send this back to them.
Very very poor customer service and it is absolute cheating and there is no respect as you have already paid full money to them. Whoever is buying,
make sure that you dont pay fully at the time of booking. I have wasted lot of time to call these people and had mental stress.
I dont think they would keep the promise of the warranty that is given on the products.

Today[protected] my friend bought a Rhyme CD from Total Mall (SIRSI GOPALAN MALL). But after comming home, when she open the box, it was empty. When we tried to call Total Mall Customer care no:[protected], no one picking call there.

Please help me in this regards

Thanks and regards
Chandan Kr Sah
Bangalore
Mob:+91-[protected]
Please check your bill before making the payment they always charge you for unnecessary items. Last time when i visited Total Superstore Madivala my actual bill was INR 463 but they charged me INR 622. No idea for what they have charged 159 rupees extra. They are Totally Frauds!!

This is not the first time when they have done this earlier as well they charged me INR 580 for a product who's MRP was 520. I went to Total next day with the product and with the bill then they issued me 60 rupees credit note.

I would just suggest you all to please check your bill carefully before making the payment.

Complaint categoryCategory: Furniture