Yellow Taxi, Hyderabad — No service despite booking
GG Y on Feb 4, 2011
I had booked a cab through 'Yellow Taxi' (on 04.02.2011 for 5.45 pm; Booking Id B000331 - a package of 1 hr and 20 kms). I was sent the confirmation message after my booking. But when the cab did not arrive till 6 pm, I called the call center to enquire about the same. On my enquirey, I was told that the cab had 'broken down' on the way. I faced the following problems:
1) Even after confirmation, I did not receive any call from the driver of the cab to check about the address and timing
2) I was not informed about the break down by the company and it was only on my enquiry that I was informed about it
3) No back up car was provided
4) After I complained to the call center, I was sent a message that the booking was 'cancelled' by me (which is totally absurd since they defaulted on the service)
4) Subsequent calls to the center were not taken and disconnected continuously
This is the 3rd time when I have faced such a problem with 'Yellow Taxi'. Once before I was informed that the car got punchured but the driver later told me that they had not passed on the information for the pick-up itself.
I request the concerned authorities to take this into account and do the needful. I was left without any means of transport for taking my son to the doctor.
|3 Comments Updated:||Share0Tweet0Share0|