[Resolved]  Zydus HealthCare — genuineness -

Sirs,

Sirs,

On being prescribed by the Doctor I bought ODIMONT-LC tablets from a medical shop which were of Batch No.ZHK1714 Mfg. Date 03/2010 of Zydus HealthCare, NH No.31A, Majhitar, Rangpo, East Sikkim-737132. These were uncoated bi-layered tablets in a carton. Thereafter, I purchased some more ODIMONT-LC from another medical shop of which one strip I observed of Batch No.8005 Mfg. Date 09/08; the other Batch No.8011 Mfg Date 02/09 manufactured by LESSAC RESEARCH LAB PVT.LTD., Pondicherry and without any carton. Though the Chemist of Medical shop clarified and confirmed that both are the same thing, still some doubts persists in my mind which I would like to be cleared since the manufacturing company is different for the same product name having same contents, but packaging, coding, batch number are different.

Hope you will clarify and clear the doubts whether the tablets I purchased are genuine and same. Thanking you.
S. Joseph – [protected].
Aug 13, 2020
Complaint comments

Comments

Mifegest kit zhj3236, zhk1178, zhk1246/11/2011 have no reaction up to 50 days of praganancy. why?
I purchased Amlodac 5 mfd by Zydus Healthcare, N.H.No.31A, Majhitar, Rangpo, East Sikkim-737132 from Batch no. ZHL 2003. Strip of 10 tablets and 4-strips are joined together.
I want to know that this is Original or Duplicate? Because on box spelling is not Zydus HealthCare; but it is Zydus Healthcare, i.e.Letter 'C' is not capital.
I purchased from KAKA MEDICAL CENTRE, Station Road, Sikandrabad (U.P.)

Zydus HealthCare