Crossroadshelpline.com — do not buy roadside assistance services from crossroads

aevee on Jan 7, 2019
Do not buy their services. You are better off yourself as it’s the same even if you buy their services or not because they will not arrive for help during the time of need. Won’t even call you neither will you be able to reach their customer care. You will have to wait for hours and hours in the middle of the road. Their mechanics are rude, laugh at your plight and threaten to make you wait for hours next time. What the hell i am paying them for to wait for hours and hours on the road? To be threatened and get laughed at? What the hell. I am never renewing my services with them. They do not reply to your emails don’t care about your calls. You only get to hear from them when your membership requires renewal. Ive been trying to get my membership cancelled with them but obviously they don’t care and aren’t replying to any emails and calls even after saying that they will reply to the email. They can’t keep me as a customer ever. They may ignore me requests to cancel my membership but i am never ever renewing with them. I've sent them tena of emails called them tens of times but they haven’t responded. Speaking out of first hand experience. Do not buy their services.

Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Crossroadshelpline.com - do not buy roadside assistance services from crossroads

Company:Crossroadshelpline.com