Delhivery / SSN Logistics Customer Care

SSN Logistics Pvt. Ltd

Facebook

Delhi NCR, Plot 84, Sector 44, Gurgaon - 122 002

Bangalore
2nd Floor, Wicel Building, Midc, Opp Seepz Gate No. 1, Andheri (E), Mumbai 400 093

Hyderabad
104, Infantry Techno Park, 3rd Floor, Infantry Road, Shivaji Nagar, Bangalore - 560 001

Chennai
Kaizen Mirza White House, 1-20-268, Flat No 201, Survey No 72, Near Begumpet, Rasoolpura, Secunderabad, Hyderabad – 500 003

Chennai

Thu 08:00 am - 09:00 pm
Fri 08:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sat 08:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sun 09:00 am - 06:00 pm

Delhivery / SSN Logistics related photos (306)

Delhivery / SSN Logistics Complaints & Reviews

RishuGarg on Sep 22, 2018
I ordered a gown from gownholic.com but i got two saree which is of cheap quality.. I want to return the product but getting no response from their side.. They are fraud.. Order id is 4143925 and reference id is 49598.. Please refund my money back i. E. 855 rs. I tried to contact the seller so many times but they are not responding.. Please take a strict action against them as they are cheating the customers.. Request you to help and provide the refund to me
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-11-09 14:08:34

[Sep 22, 2018] Delhivery / SSN Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Delhivery / SSN Logistics Customer Care's response Oct 03, 2018

Delhivery is a logistic partner to your merchant. Please connect with your merchant for any product related/ Return related / Refund related request.

Team Delhivery
I am not orderd anything from this online app. But i received a cloth. Its quality is very poor..-. Now i want to return on or before get the refund plz
Rehana Saifi's reply, Sep 17, 2018

thomas kilankeri on Sep 21, 2018
    Hello we did not order this sari we vll order another sari ànd you r sending me another sari am not sufficient this product this sari not quality please refund by cash rs/646 track number[protected] this sari full damage and color also different so please refund by money id:48082. We want to return it again at earliest. Please let us know the procedure
    Regards: thomas
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-11-04 00:37:24

[Sep 21, 2018] Delhivery / SSN Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Delhivery / SSN Logistics Customer Care's response Oct 03, 2018

We are sorry for the disheartening experience that you had. Delhivery is a logistic partner to your merchant and so we can't help you much in this regard. Please connect with your merchant to take this forward.

Team Delhivery
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Delhivery / Ssn Logistics — gownholic designer gown [Resolved]

Archanasumanjali on Sep 21, 2018
      I want to return the product as i've received the wrong product which i've ordered from gownholic which was delivered by delhivery....
      Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

Pradeep Alluri on Sep 17, 2018
      Always gave fake commitments of delivering my product within 24 hours, had to call them every single day for status updates after doing timepass for 3 weeks the item was returned to sender without my approval or intimation. It is by far the worst courier company i have come across. Dtdc comes close second spot in equally bad customer service.
      Tracking no:[protected]

[Sep 17, 2018] Delhivery / SSN Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Delhivery / Ssn Logistics — undelivered parcel

naikbhavin on Sep 12, 2018
        I had ordered from www.latestone.com and the order was shipped through delhivery courier vide tracking #[protected] on 2nd...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Postal & Delivery Services

CSC PAYARA on Aug 28, 2018
        Awb no:[protected]
        24 aug 2018, afternoon bhubaneshwar_hub (Orissa) consignment received
        But not processing in my order today. Your vehicle everyday going to destynation city but my product not journy. Your delhivery expeted time 27/08/2018 bt today is 28/08/2018. Your corrier service is very bad. I have cancle the order
        I have not happy in your service

[Aug 28, 2018] Delhivery / SSN Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        It was a saree but i ordered a kurthi so pls refund my money back and take that product i thought it was kurthi how can you send a saree that too darkgreen colour i cant even understand how can they send like this
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

karthick ravendhar on Aug 18, 2018

I have ordered a bose speakers in online for rs.4000/-. And i was not received any conformation mail or message from that web site. (Which was not working rite now)

When i received a product through delhivery courier awb:[protected]. The delivery boy not allow to open the package without paying the money of rs.4000/- to him. And he said if i open the pack to check the product without paying him he will be responsible for that 4000/-.

So after paying the money i opened the pack and i was shocked the product in the pack was not bose speakers. It was local made speaker which is not worth it for rs.500. When i call the call centre and explain about my problem and asking for a seller phone number but they said the phone number of seller is not there in there data and the web site which i order is a fake site and i cant able to go back and request for return.

So please send some one to collect the product which was delivered to me and return back my 4000/-.

Please don't pay any money to the seller they are belongs to online fraud and they are using you for there fraud.

Karthick. R

[Aug 18, 2018] Delhivery / SSN Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          I ordered a gown. But i received two pieces of cloth with a very bad quality.
          I want my money back that is rs 889. Please return to me soon as possible.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Entertainment and Recreation

Ume$h
            I was promised tht i will get my parcel by 8th august.. Bt they couldn't deliver it to me. I contacted the service center. They promised to deliver it by 10th of august. Todays its 10 of august yet they couldn't deliver the parcel now they promised to deliver the parcel by 12th of august. Y shud i believe in dem now..in every 2days they r changing the delivery date.. Am i d fool to believe u again and again.
            I want my parcel by 11th itself

[Aug 10, 2018] Delhivery / SSN Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Mi mi 43 " led received 28 Aug morning but 3days ended but no calls n no deliver by delhivery. Com

Sunny Israni's reply, Aug 30, 2018
            Worst dn pathetic courier services
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computers & Accessories

Apurba125
              Delhivery never keeps promise, always late in delivering the parcels & also in everything it is late. My tracking number is[protected], it is not delivered till now. Very bad service & the excuse of the customer service representative is that there was a fault in the car, so it is late. Which courier company ship by aur..!!?? ### off service. I request all the company not to ship with delhivery courier anymore. This courier company should be closed

[Aug 08, 2018] Delhivery / SSN Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              I am ashish meshram from balaghat.i orderd shoes from delhivery site.but executive delevered me different shoes and i paid 1000 rupee.so please refund my money.my contact number [protected] balaghat m.p.

I order a mobile from delhivery AMD_PC (Gujarat, but this mobile system is not working properly, sim card not supported, so please sir i returned this item and please my money returned me please please sir i beelong a poor family ok
              I was ordered kurti but I received saree so I want to return the product so refund the amount.
              Not received courier, yesterday team updated in Incomplete address even exact traceble address available on cover, kindly inform them to call me on mobile NO : [protected] / [protected]
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Movement & Delivery

Delhivery / Ssn Logistics — shipment not pick up. tracking result shows out for pickup still 4 days. customer service not pick up the call.

Sarbo4
                My waybill number is[protected]. Track show it out for pickup still from 2nd august. I contact my merchent they said it...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (5)Complaint category Business & Finances

Ravi umair
                My shipment delayed in delivery my shipments awb no. S are[protected] and[protected]. They will comes in kanpur and goes to lucknow, faizabad and akbarpur (Auliyapur).
                But it is misrouted this is not my akbarpur my city is akbarpur kanpur dehat there is no delivery centres of delhivery the delivery is attempted by kanpur delivery center i requested to urgently delivers my shipment when it reaches kanpur no misroute in the shipments

[Jul 31, 2018] Delhivery / SSN Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Movement & Delivery

RitzieR
                  Awb no.[protected]
                  I placed an order with bohriali.com on 7july 18.
                  On 9 july ' delhivery courier service' www.delhivery.com picked by parcel and till now i haven't received it. (27 july 18).

There tracking system is faulty and they keep lying about the package delivery.

Once they said consignee was not at the address. Which is totally wrong because i stay at home and no one came to deliver the product.

Again they said address was wrong which is false because i have proof of 'bohriali.com' invoice of my order. Address given by me was correct.

Once they said, i asked for delaying the delivery. Which is not true because i stay at home and needed my package. Why would i delay?

On 18 july18 i received a call from a delivery boy he told my address is wrong. (Which is false because my address was correct when i ordered). They themselves put wrong address.

Still i posted my address again for them on their website link on 17july18.
                  Also i verbally told the address and pin code to the delivery boy.

On 19 july 18 when i didn't receive my parcel again i called delivery boy. He told me he has already sent my parcel to correct location.

After that their track record shows that parcel is in the city.

After waiting and repeatedly calling their cust care no. Which no one receives.
                  I emailed them asking for my parcel.
                  I got a call from them on 20 july18, friday. They said i will receive it within 24hrs. Which never happened.
                  I am mailing them every day and they say same thing that i will receive it in 24hrs

On 24 july one man called me and again said the same thing that my address is wrong.

Again i gave him my address. He told me i will receive it on 25 july18.

Now on 26 july18 there was a transporters strike. They said there is strike we can't deliver. The parcel is already in the city. Still they didn't deliver.

There was no strike earlier. Still they didn't deliver my parcel.
                  I didn't receive my order till now
                  (27july 18) even after 20days.

[Jul 28, 2018] Delhivery / SSN Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

yogendrakapoor
                    Delhivery services are worst and there team are #...

I have tried calling them many times to there cc number, the item is showing out for delivery from last 4 days but yet not been delivered.
                    This is the worst delivery service provided by them, from last 4 days guys are saying that today they will deliver the shipment and daily they are postponing with some fake reasons.
                    They are putting fake reasons like restricted area, and customer requested for delayed delivery and not trying to deliver... I think the time they are putting to enter fake reason in that time if they will try they can deliver the shipment...

[Jul 24, 2018] Delhivery / SSN Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computer Hardware

Delhivery / Ssn Logistics — delay in delivery of parcel

Anshul Ojha
                      I ordered a HP Laptop from hpshopping.in. On 13th July 2018 they dispatched the item from Patna, Bihar through Delhivery Pvt...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Postal & Delivery Services

Surinder singh290
                      Hii
                      My name is surinder singh. I have ordered mi earphones black on 7/10/2018. Order is received at Sangrur Dc. But then at delhivery service end my order is cancelled... They show that they have called me multiple times... But i do not received any call regarding this product. Order costs 699 rs on which i got a discount of 200 rs...and that coupon was also available to me till 10/7/2018.
                      Now i dnt know why they cancelled this order without calling me.

[Jul 23, 2018] Delhivery / SSN Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Surinder singh290
                        Hii
                        My name is surinder singh. I have ordered mi earphones black on 7/10/2018. Order is received at Sangrur Dc. But then at delhivery service-end my order is cancelled... They show that they have called me multiple times... But i do not received any call regarding this product. Order costs 699 rs on which i got a discount of 200 rs...and that coupon was also available to me till 10/7/2018.
                        Now i dnt know why they cancelled this order without calling me.

I am very sad with your company.Is this way to assist your customer. Ihave order 4 Full sleeve combo chek shirt but you sent wrong produt plane shirt.i want to refund my price
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Swavish
                          Such a worst and # service and people you all are. And yes i will say this no doubt what a great experience i had. The item which was supposed to be delivered by 17th june 2018 and today is 22nd june 2018 is still no delivered but in your app it show delivered. On what basis?. Your freaking delivery boys are #. Full of attitude with no sense and the carelessness is great. Updating wrong status. Even after making 100 calls and i am not joking not a # response. Thats insane. You guyys think sab chutiye h letting me wait from 17th to 22nd june. I already informed about me going out of station on 21st despite of what escalation calls and complaints and everything i have not got the parcel yet and yes m out now thank you for your # service. Nobody contacted me not even once i have been there like a jailer in my house till 22nd because to delivery guys. Now i want to know where my has been delivered??? No customer care support. I have never ever has been soooo much frustated in life. And i don't feel sorry for being abusive. Awb[protected] and delivery guys no. [protected] and [protected]

delivery guys and customer support

[Jun 22, 2018] Delhivery / SSN Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          There are many problems in road way from sgm nagar to chimni bhai chow.
                          Per day much more incidents make reason only bad road way.
                          Please give some time to take care this situation.
                          Kindly grant the solution and best result for that problem.

Akhil ambattukunnel
                            Thats not working properly... I can hear full in good clarity and good voice but the other end person can't here anything... Worst less product.. Please help how to return this product... Iam buy this product only 1 week ago.. I need the coustomer care support please help fast... I need my money or a good product... And tell me how to find the exicutive

[Jun 21, 2018] Delhivery / SSN Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

Rhytham458
                              I have book an order from paytm and they handed my order to delhivery courier they show it out for delivery on 17 june 2018 but the delivery agent give company information that i rescheduled my delivery but i haven't done he done it when a register a complaint against the boy they said your order will be deliverable on 20 june 2018 but the delivery agent give the information that consign not available but they didn't call me. My awb no. Is[protected]
                              Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-06-21 14:38:44
                              I said them i will complaint to consumar court

Chitting with me my product is 64gb memory card and you delivered fake 32gb memory card . Return my money
                              This is the product I received... Bag not good delivery date
                              Palss return

Kanu Pame
                                I have placed an order 3 items from reliance trends on 28may-2018 and reached in a destination on 7june-2018.
                                Two items i collected myself (It was reached at my destination before 5june-2018) from delhivery office as they are not delivering my product. Yesterday i got call but due to having lunch i could not receive and soon after within 1minute i called back thrice but they are keep on discounting. After 1 or 2 minutes i received one sms from delhivery it's saying (Attempted delivery of your finetech corporation priv shipment but could not reach you. If you want it to be delivered today, kindly call back [protected]) even i called delhivery manager and executive also but both are disconnecting. Today also i received sms it's saying, out for delivery but i did not get any calls and now again delivery status has changed like a customer asking for delay delivery. This is very worst service i have ever seen. It's unacceptable. It's happened to me thrice. Without customer intimation, they are changing delivery status like (Customer wants delay delivery). Most of the order products i only collected myself.

For your reference please find contact number which i called them.

1. Delhivery executive number ([protected]).
                                2. Delhivery manager number (+[protected].

Order number:

[Jun 14, 2018] Delhivery / SSN Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                You picked up my item on 28 june but you don't dispatch till now why
                                Awb no.[protected]

Recently Discussed

(4 minutes ago)
                                  Jeeves Consumer Services
                                  Service Related Issue -Hitachi AC - CASE ID :: 0E23EWCHSC01-2012965 :: JFLKFI2AA8250
                                  (9 minutes ago)
                                  Quikr India
                                  Received money for job opportunities
                                  (11 minutes ago)