DishTV Customer Care

+91 11 6001 3474  [Northern India]
+91 44 6001 3474  [Southern India]
+91 22 6001 3474  [Western India]
+91 33 6001 3474  [Eastern India]

Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir (STD)

West Bengal, Assam (STD), Bihar

Madhya Pradesh, Orissa, Chhattisgarh

Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa

Tamilnadu, Kerala

Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka

Uttar Pradesh, Uttranchal

Delhi, Rajasthan, Haryana (STD)

All States (Toll-Free)
1800-180-3474

View More Information...

1951
Good

DishTV Complaints & Reviews

Dish TV — Not getting refund of security deposit

devendra0987
I had sent an application to surrender my Dish TV connection on 15th March 2011. I received a reply from that mentioning that...
Complaint comments  Comments  (4)Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Dish TV — HD to SD conversion

bhaweshanand
My VC No. is. [protected]

See below trail mails received by the service centre of DISH TV and the same hasn't...
Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

surinder khanna
Respected Sir,
I Mr. Jitender Khar Banda,would like to convert my connection from individual connection to multi connection. my vc number is 1.[protected] and 2.[protected].
Sir plaese kindly look into my submission.
thanking you
J.K.BANDA.
PHNE:[protected].

shoman nath
    Dish TV executive to save there SLA they will close the request without solving the issue .. what a great service .. and no one monitor this .. this happen with me twice ..

on march 2010 i was having issue with setup box (reference is 40363807.) and which take one month to resolve anyway get a waver for a month.

And again on 7th April 2011 i have requested for reinstallation of setup box (Request no[protected]. today (10-May-2011) i came to know that my Request has been closed on 13th APRIL without solving the issue and without my knowledge. that was for reinstalling Setup box and the service was chargable 150/- but till now no one come to my place for the same.

I am surprised who your executive close the issue whitout solving and no one there to monitor the case ..

HOW YOU CAN BE SO CARELESS IF YOU CALL YOUR SELF TO BE NO.1 DTH COMPANY ..

can you please explain me why it is closed ??
    and i need a valid point - why should i use Dish TV .
    The Dish TV customer care is the worst ever I have dealt with. You are too lucky if you can talk to one of their executives even after 10 minutes of a call. Are there any standards of time taken by a customer care to respond in India?

And in addition to that, one has to bear useless advertisements in an intolerable voice. In frustration, one has to cut the call.

Above it, their website is so pathetic that it will not take one to recharge page on Mozilla. If you are not using IE7, you cannot make a payment through credit card.

Please do not take their services.

Parminder Singh
    I will give you the email id of Dishtv Customer care, Just mail your concern their for quick resolution of your complaint along with your complete details like VC No, address and contact number.

Email id: [protected]@dishtv.in
    I have recharge my card, my vc no - [protected], but not yet activetde, kindly do the needful..
    Worst Customer Care,

i faced inconvenience for 6 days,
    from 20- 25 November, my DISH was not working

customer care is not qualified enough,
    on 14 November. i told to downgrade my pack,
    from 14 - 20 November, my Neo Pack, was off. which shouldn't be.
    and on 20 Nov. instead of downgrading they terminate my account,

and for 6 days i was in deep trouble, no channels were working.
    i emailed 20+ times...

i have record of all of them.

customer care said i need DISH antenna alignment and than said technical error in STB.

but that was all wrong , and problem was at their end,

all because of their wrong assumption i lost my 300 Rs, in DISH antenna alignment and STB checking.

i lost my 300 Rs and inconvenience for 6 days when DISH TV was totally off,

i have record of all email,

i have record of email where they said of technical error in STB.
    and where CC suggested for DISH antenna alignment.

i told them, if proper action not taken than i will go to Consumer Court, Forum websites , and mention my case,

they did nothing.

DISH TV Customer care — Dish TV Request no 56973631

Hello ,

i have given an request to Dish TV to fix the setup box on April 6th (Dish TV Request no[protected] but till now no one contacted me from Dish TV and if i call the customer care i will get a reply that they are proritizing my issue and it will be resolve in 24 hrs. it one month now the setup box is lying in my home.

compalin was taken by Customer care rep : Mr Phanindra

Shoman
    VC no: [protected]...

Dish TV — 56973631

today i came to know that my Request no 56973631 has been closed on 7th APRIL . that was for reinstalling Setup box and the service was chargable 150/-
    but till now no one come to my place for the same .

can you please explain me why it is closed ??
    i have already mailed this in Email id: [protected]@dishtv.in but no action taken so far ..
    my VC no is: [protected]

Shoman
    i got sms from Dish TV
    From: TD-dishpay
    Sent: May 12, 2011 13:31
    Subject: As per appointment,

As per appointment, your dishtv complaint will be attended on Apr 13 2011 11:00AM by Gerard Praveen. P. For assistance, call us at 65832055

From: TD-dishpay
    Sent: May 12, 2011 13:32
    Subject: Your dishtv complaint no 56973631...

Your dishtv complaint no 56973631 is resolved. We hope you are satisfied with the resolution. Incase of any concern, call on [protected] with your complaint no.

BUT till now no one come to my place
    R/Sir
    I want to draw your kind attention that i have owner of mobile no. [protected], My name is not Jai Kumar, I never took any connection from dish tv but from last one year some messages are regularly coming regarding submission of payment. Kindly update your record and stop messages coming to my number.

Mobile No. [protected]

DishTV Recharge — Recharge Unsuccessful

neeraj chauhan01
      sir I have rechrged my dish tv accont with Rs.245/- on 5th may 2011 thhrough sbi net banking. But recharge was not successful...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (9)Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

kshitijgupta
      VC# [protected]

Complaint#1 dated 18th April.
      Alignment Issue. Issue after numerous follow up closed on 27th April. Waiver was passed on 3rd May after infinite followups.
      Complaint#2 dated 29th April.
      Technician who visited on 27th April charged 300 Rs for replacing L&F despite being on maintanence contract and didnt give the receipt of the job done. His committment on giving the receipt next day hasnt come till date. Issue is still open since 29th April.
      Complaint#3 dated 8th May.
      My mobile no. which was RMN since inception suddenly became un-registered without my information today.

My observations in past long interactions with CC, Escalation Desk and Technicians (worst of all):
      There is no inititiative in the customer care department for closing the issues.
      Everytime, it is a harassment for the customer to keep following up on the complaints with absolute no ownership of escalation department and senior officer of customer care and technicians.
      Technicians are totally corrupt who overcharge and never meet committment.

Everytime, I keep hearing of the TAT from CC as 24 hrs which keep shifting by 24 hours only when you give a reminder calls.

KSRAJU

I have taken Dish TV connection in August 2011 and paid Rs 2490/- subscription for 1 Year at B S Electronics and communications agency Nandyala, Kurnool District .But I have been asked to recharge and services have been terminated on 7 May 2011. set of box no:1056ABF22Ds26804

This is a loot and I want to file a case if it is not restored in a day.
        When I contacted the concerned person Mob No:-[protected], he has asked me to contact dealer and has given his mobile No: [protected]. I at least called up 14 times and I am getting it as not reachable.

Is it not fit case for booking a case in consumer forum against the dealer? I have already made a complaint and the no is :58640381

ANNUAL PAYMENT DONE
        these things are happening and looting the public

sagar kumawat
          Sir i have recharge my dish tv connection on time as per company reuls by online which is company giveing facilities by icicci bank on 5 may 11 which was my due date but company saying that they got payment on 6 may 11 hare io m atteching my last 5 days bank statement which is showing that i have done payment to dish tv on 5 th may2011
          so please refund or increse my validity as per my given payments
          thanks
          sagar mal kumawat [protected]

malaya kishor
            SIR,
            SELF ON LINE BOOKED A NEW CONNECTION OF DISH TV THROUGH RECHARGE IT NOW .COM
            ON 04/03/2011 TWO MONTHS PASS BUT NO ACTION TAKEN BY RECHARGEITNOW.COM SEVERAL COMPLAINT LODGED AND ESCALATION REQUEST PROVIDED BUT COY NOT TAKE ANY; KEEN INTREST HENCE KINDLY RETURN MY AMT OR PROVIDE THE NEW CONNECTION AT THE EARLIEST COY REQUSITION ATTACHED
            This is to confirm that we have received your 'escalation' request as per the following details-
            Track Id: TA[protected]
            Name: malaya kishor
            Email: [protected]@gmail.com
            Mobile No/DTH Subscriber ID recharged: 789
            Order Id: R[protected]

Escalation Team at RechargeItNow.com will provide you a resolution as per process detailed below:
            1. Your pending complaint will be resolved and a mail sent to you within 2 working days (excluding Sundays & holidays)
            2. If a clarification is required, you will receive a call or a mail from our support team within 2 working days on your registered mobile or email id.
            Escalation Team RechargeItNow.com

This is to confirm that we have received your Dish TV new connection support request as per the following details-
            Track Id: [protected]
            Name: malaya kishor
            Email: [protected]@gmail.com
            Amount: 690
            Order Id: R[protected]

joyvds
              This is to everyone's attention DISH TV 35 HD Channels is really a fraud, people do not get into this Prey. Here is the face I had purchased a LED TV for which i wanted better viewing, so as per the media ads and advertisements I had purchased the subscription in March 2011 with Dish TC tru HD 35 channels in HD.
              I had subscribed for Platinum North (RS 325/-)+ True HD base back (RS 150/-) +A la carte pack (RS.100/-).
              I used to get most of the channels that were promised.
              To my surprise the HD channels are not HD clarity (apart from NAT geo+ Discovery+Travel xp+ movies now) they are just good in picture quality and sound (looks fine tuning is done) compared to regular viewing channels, but not High Definition. The sound quality in HD is cracking during peak viewing hours)

In a months time without any information or intimation the packages were changed to TruHD Royale pack (RS 550/- month), adding to my surprise all regular channels which are with HD transmission were deactivated. (these should be available with Platinum Pack) When asked with the Customer care they informed that since i had two channels of each ( reg + HD) the reg channels were removed. But I pay for all the packages. They did not have any answer to that. When I pay for all the channels why is that i am not getting, what I paid for. (101.unsubscribed channel- platinum north pack) is the message i get on screen.

Also with regards to the HD sound clarity they have tried to troubleshoot but in avail, requested a technician to visit my place, yet no one has arrived to the given day or time.

Its been close to three months they have not yet updated the my account info on the system, I get a message almost 6 days in advance on my cell to recharge the subscription.

The customer service has not even managed to update the info after repeated intimations till date.

A real Poor service and a fraud trap I have fallen into DISH TV. I urge the users/subscribers to think twice/thrice before you buy any subscription/package.

Thanks for reading all the way

JVDS
              [protected]@gmail.com
              RMN number : [protected]
              Its been two months now I have been speaking to live customer service executives and they could not do anything, so do you think an email will do...forget that the managers from the dept have called me, yet nothing been answered or attended so far.

thanks again for the suggestion, In a weeks time I will be speaking to a Consumer court people on how to sort this matter.

an unsatisfied user for DishTV

JVDS

DEEPAK VERMA
                I have recharge dishtv through recharge it now .com on date 28.04.2011 amount 500.00 but amount has been deducted from my SBI bank account but recharge is failed.The details are as under:-

My VC No. [protected]
                Track Id: [protected]
                Name: Deepak Verma
                Email: [protected]@indianoil.co.in
                Mobile No/DTH Subscriber ID recharged: [protected]
                Bank Transaction no IG49276325
                Till date, neither payment was receivedback nor recharged dishtv.
                Deepak Verma

Dish TV — deduct payment

we have recharge date 25 july i am recharge 25th july 11:53 pm same date but dish tv says 20 rs deduct late recharge how this month my recharge date 23 but he was says 16 sep for 20 rupees dudut last month
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Dish TV — set top box not functioning after recharge settings uploaded [Resolved]

vipuls
                  From: Mr SHAH VIPUL <[protected]@yahoo.com>
                  To: customercare <[protected]@dishtv.in>; "[protected]@dishtv.in"...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (9)Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

anoopravi
                  I am a Dish TV HD subscriber. My Plan is TruHD Premiere Pack for Rs. 450/- per month (including all taxes).
                  But I am not getting CNN IBN, Animal Planet &Times Now (ordinary version and not HD). Those channels are included in the package I subscribed already (platinum south with HD base pack) and I am entitled to view those.

I sent the complaint to the customer service on April 21st 2011. But even after 13 days there had been no serious service response from the Dish TV to resolve the issue. Looks like they are not interested in resolving customer issues.
                  All these days I am actually paying for all the channels. But I am not receiving all of them.

Anoop Ravi
                  I have sent the mail to the customer care with the details.
                  The mail was sent on April 21st and even after 14 days (05-May-2011) there has not been any serious response from the Dish TV for resolving the issue.

Below are the details:
                  Customer Name: K Raveendran
                  VC Number: [protected]
                  Mobile: [protected]/[protected]

Anoop

Dish TV India — No channels are displayed because of software updation

msahajanand
                    Since last 5 years I am using Dishtv service (VC no. [protected]); I have subscribed for 1ys(The Platinum...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

DishTV — DTH PLAN

rajukotak
                    I have paid renewal charges of Rs. 300/- on 24/4/2011 for my VC No. [protected] and till 28/4/2009, I was enjoying silver...
                    Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

nappupanwar
                    SIR,

ORDER NO. DATE DTH NO. SERVICE AMT
                    DTH-[protected] 22/04/2011 [protected] DTH 200

MENE 22/04/2011 KO DTH SE ONLINE RECHARGE KARVAYA LEKIN A/C SE PESE TO DEBIT HO GAYE HAI LEKIN RECHARHE UNSUCCESFULL HUYA HAI. MENE BANK STATEMENT KI DETAILS APKO ATECH KAR DI HAI..
                    DTH COUSTMUR CARE SE BAAT KARNE PAR VO 22/04/2011 SE EK HI BAT BATA RAHE HAI KI 24 HOUR ME APKA PESA VAPIS AA JAYEGA. LEKIN AJ 27/04/2011 TAK TO KOI PESA NAHI AYA HAI........COMPLAIN DETAILS BHI APKO SEND KAR RAHA HU.....
                    COMPLAIN NO. [protected] DATE - 26/04/2011

NOT RECHARGE

Maxims
                      We have recharged our subscription until 17th July 2011, but TV message says our payment is due on 13th April and all the channels have been blanked out since 13th April.
                      Our Dish TV a/c no is[protected].

This is totally unexpectable as we are paying for the services and not getting it.

Appreciate your earliest possible action.

For any future communications you can contact me on [protected]@manliftgroup.com or [protected]@yahoo.com.

Thanks n Regards,
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

csamanuru
                        Hi Sir/Madam,

This is Niveditha Gadi. This complaint is regarding the reinstallation of DISH TV Antenna and set up at my new premises. I have called DISHTV customer care more than 10 times to dismantle DISH Tv antenna from my old address and reinstall at my new premise.

The DISH TV customer care always mention that your problem will be resolved at the earliest and give me a reference number regarding the complaint and also mention that the local DISH TV guys will call you and resolve the issue. but inspite of calling the customer care many times the local hyderabad DISH TV service people never called me. I have also paid the recharge amount for the whole month. But I am unable to watch TV. It has been almost a month since i moved to my new premise and also i have been complaining DISHTV to reinstall the set top box and antenna.

Please look into this complaint and see that this complaint be addressed at the earliest. The DISH TV cusomer care is the worst one i have ever seen. I donot recommend anybody of DISHTV services not even to my friends and collegues. Please make sure to buy any other DTH service available in the market other than DISTV. I am also planning to terminate my DISH TV service and planning to go for a SUN DIRECT.

My VC No.: [protected]

Near SILVER OAKS INTL SCHOOL, KOLAN RAMACHANDRA REDDY COLONY
                        BACHPALLY, MIYAPUR - 500090
                        Hyderabad.

Niveditha Gadi
                        DIsh TV not yet resolved and I gave up. Worst customer care. No services. Crap customer care and very expensive products. Waste...
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Veronica.sarkar2003
                          This is a Fraud ! I booked a Dish TV Set online on 21-Apr-11 and the Frauds started from that point:

1. I immediately got a call from the Online Sales division who told me that if I pay online I'll get the set after 3 days, instead, if I pay cash on delivery, it'll get installed the next day however, I'll have to pay Rs. 1411 instead of Rs 600. When i checked online yesterday, the turn around time is the same for both the type of payments

2. I got the Set Top box installed the next day after I had to call various people (dealer, technician, field engineer), but to my surprise when no channels were coming even after more than 24 hrs, I checked online & called the Call Center to chk the status to find that the VC Number [protected] I got is NOT a New Connection, it was alreday sold to someone few months back & is currently in Disconnected mode.

The Registered User name is Kareem who is a dealer in Subhash Nagar, Hyderabad. I called this person & he confirms of Not Selling an Dish TV Connection in last few days.

The two technicians who came to install the STB were Vijay: [protected] and Sudhakar: [protected]. When tried calling Vijay, his phone is switched off.

I've been calling Dish TV Customer care since last two days & nobody has done anything about this.
                          Complaint Number: 57840923
                          Complaint Number: 57823909

I want my money back

A dissatisfied New Customer
                          i send my cell phone via on courrier from jodhpur to bhubaneswer

in blazefush courier so i did get at bhubaneswar
                          so staff stolen my cell phone
                          what can i do
                          can i go for consumer court
                          Prema vishnoi

kskrishna
                            This complaint is regarding the way Dish TV folks service Movie on Demand.

I subscribed to a to a Movie by SMSing 57575 which is charged at Rs. 3 per SMS. Everytime I do this I am asked for a Pin to be entered and the folks at the call center ask me to enter Pins which they give me do not work. So far I have sent close to 19 SMS for this movie and the cost for these various SMS is more than what the movie is charged.

Various complain request #'s (example 57785262 and[protected] were given to me and eveytime the same is asked to be done, Send an SMS again, we have rest the password, we have refreshed, keep it in 999 for 2 hours and then try again with 0000 or 1234 as the pin and it will work.

Does anyone know how to solve this or is there a legal recourse for this as these folks are taking this as a regular one inspite of this not working.

Sree

DishTV/MOD — MOD

There is none o[censored]TV channel as it is printed on the broshear, No movie librery available, how to find out which movie have what number (English/Hindi) to send the SMS, every wait for for then 10-15min to talk to costumer care.

Recently Discussed

Street Style Store
                              Amount got debited from Google Pay but order not placed
                              (3 hours 14 minutes ago)
                              Tradepro Services-Live
                              trade pro services fraud company
                              (3 hours 36 minutes ago)
                              Careerhubs.in
                              forced me to pay registration amount
                              (3 hours 49 minutes ago)
                              Seven Seas Shipping
                              sir this people take the money in d name of company