Flipkart Complaints & Reviews

2.9
Last updated Jan 26, 2023

File a complaint to Flipkart

Having problems with Flipkart?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Flipkart customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Flipkart

1800 208 9898

View more phone numbers

Fax

Flipkart reviews & complaints page 5

Im using paylater service of Flipkart from 2021 onwards. And i was not having any overdues i paid all the payments on the right time but last month i have noticed that in my cibil record few payments are in due . When i contacted the bank they informed me that flipkart has not transferred the money to bank that i paid in flipkart so that a due amount of 4860. And this has affected my cibil report badly then I raised a complaint in the flipkart help desk on Dec 3rd, they were simply handling the issue with out solving the issue, till now im facing this issue .
Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Respected... I have ordered one Head and Shoulders Shampoo via order number OD[protected] on dated 7.1.2023. It was received on dated 10.1.2023 from seller Suri Consumer private limited, Faridabad. I was surprised when i opened delivered item because it was Dabur Almond Shampoo. I never order Dabur shampoo. so immediately i cancel my order by writing wrong item delivered. but my request rejected by the seller then i call customer care and lodge complaint. They says wait for 24 hours but again no issue resolved. i do this for 3 times but all in vain. all the time my cancellation request cancelled by the seller. Flipkart did not take any action in this regard. so i request to solve this matter.
    Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

While exchanging my 4 months old mi 10 5g on flipkart its show my IMEI invaid/wrong...
      Jan 19, 2023
      My IMEI number shows as wrong while exchanging
      Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Order id - OD[protected]. i ordered 2 items on 17.01.23 at 7.46 pm and made online payment of rs 13283 via phone pay upi. still now 36 hours gone offer was pending. customer care executive said it hardly takes 24 hours to resolve but after 24 hours when they called me they said it was a very rare case you have to wait. how many days i have to wait? they did not answered it properly.
        so i request please either make it confirm or please refund my money. its really harrasing.
        Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I recently bought a watch from Flipkart but the watch is defective so i want to replace it bit for that i need my invoice but i can't find the hard copy and in Flipkart app when i download the invoice it shows corrupted invoice so please send me the invoice in my other email [protected]@gmail.com and the account from which i ordered my watch is registered with my another no [protected]
          Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Flipkart is not replying in twitter as though they are online, they are not resolving my problem. i want to reactivate my account, they are saying we can do it by inputting my password. but flipkart website don't have the feature, the only way to login is otp. what to do?
            pls help, i need my order details, an emergency has came. pls help me resolve this issue.
            Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Flipkart is delivering my product as well as not providing me the refund for that. I want to file a legal complaint. If you could help let me know.
              Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am currently working abroad..and I had a fliklpkart pay later due..because of login issues I just found my flipkart loan account number from my cibil score report and I payed my due using paytm by this loan number...and flipkart still send me email saying to paymy amount and it's still pending..and also flipkart says I have some fine also...
                Help me please
                Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered a bra set from Flipkart. But when it received I ended up not liking it. So I wanted to return it. But whenever I try to return it says OOPS! SOME ERROR OCCURRED. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER.
                  I have tried many times but it says the same. Please fix this problem as soon as possible as I can only return it till 25th of January.
                  Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered samsung galaxy watch 4. Today it was delivered, but i opened the Flipkart box there is no product i was totally shocked because i paid 10000 rupees.
                    Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have tried a to exchange my redmi 10 prime via flip kart but although it is selecting model automatically but while verifying imei no it is saying that imei no does not belong to redmi 10 prime, even i have checked the same on imei site, after putting a imei on the portal it is showing that the phone belong to Redmi 10 prime.
                      Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had ordered some stuffs from flipkart, and i chose to pay through google pay. while i had entered my pin to make the transaction, it showed that the transaction was incomplete so i decided to pay again as i was requested to put the pin again. after that i get notified through gpay about my transactions and i see that flipkart had charged me the same amount twice and in order to get the full amount back, i cancelled the order but i only received half the amount that was charged from my account. there's no way to contact flipkart properly now and i want my money back
                        Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I place grocery 12th jan on flipkart through my icici bank card on prepaid method my order has successfully placed and my product has been shipped to my nearest hub but the seller was cancelled my grocery order 18 th January, it's a 4th time issue from flipkart and i was contacted flipkart customer service they are neglected my issue and flipkat escalate department also don't take a complint the flipkart seller is supercomnet please cancel his seller .
                          Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It's been 10+ yaar to shopping on Flipkart but since past oct 2018 BBD sale Flipkart blocked my account even I'm ordering product at same address and different products in sale, still they blocked my account since then I'm not able to login/use it, due to account block, not able to claim warranty of products that I purchased last order,
                            I hope I'll get positive response, othar that that better to move to a platform where I can purchase available product without thinking on claim warranty or raise complaint for products after purchasing.
                            I'm expecting to positive response because it's been around 5 year,

I hope I'll be positive response.
                            Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased redmi note 12 pro mobile with exchange first it cancel automatic after coming to my near hub then after I place new order then this time they showing delivery pincode mismatch and even daily products are delivered to me they are just making the useless talk please say the product came or not if not say before placing order they are making foll
                              Order id FMPC[protected]
                              Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The phone overheated and rebooted by itself.
                                Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am sorry that I had to pay more than the maximum retail price (MRP) for Two bottles of170 ml each of Clear Anti-Dandruff Nourishing Shampoo Active Care With Nutrium Oil Complex with order ID OD[protected]as the price was listed incorrectly by the seller.

MRP was erased on both bottle by vendor of flipkart, NEERJASTAR to overcharge.
                                  I paid Rs414/- for two bottles(Rs 207/- for each bottle)and extra delivery charges...

Someone ordered from my flipkart pay later surprisely the order cannot be seen on my account but only showing on pay later unbilled so kindly help regarding this
                                  Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hai i am a regular customer at flipkart. Recently i have ordered packet of mummy poko pants. The sales agent refuse to deliver it in my home.. He said it’s large package and unable to deliver so I have to travel to collect, If i want to travel to collect my products then I can buy from the market itself.
                                    Even though i[censored] r not willing to home delivery, why you accept my address at the time of booking..

Really fead up with ur service.. So kindly do the needful
                                    Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hai i am a regular customer at flipkart. Recently i have ordered packet of mummy poko pants. The sales agent refuse to deliver it in my home.. He said it’s large package and unable to deliver so I have to travel to collect my package. Previously the sales agent had delivered products in my home itself. That's seems that it is possible to deliver at my address itself. If i want to travel to collect my products then I can buy from the market itself.

Really fead up with ur service.. So kindly do the needful