Flipkart Complaints & Reviews

2.9
Last updated Jan 27, 2023

File a complaint to Flipkart

Having problems with Flipkart?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Flipkart customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Flipkart

1800 208 9898

View more phone numbers

Fax

Flipkart reviews & complaints page 4

Few days back, on 14th Jan 2023. I bought a front load washing machine of samsung in exchange of an old washing machine. I had paid around 20, 563 using icici emi. Wth order I'd OD[protected].
Amount was debited, product was out for delivery on 16th Jan itself.
Rider came to my house to see an old product condition, surprisingly without any check up he told me that I would not take this machine. How could he judge any...

I have been waiting for a single product which was defected.
Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am unable to login into my account, it's showing your account has been blocked please contact customer care to fix this. I have contacted customer care more than 5-6 times still no proper resolution they are just increase the deadlines
    Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have returned the product one month before but i haven't recieved the refund yet.
      Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hai i recently ordered some shirts on flipkart which arrived on 14th Jan, 2023 but got some size fitting issue so i decided to return then (return date valid till 24th Jan, 2023). But while i was filling the "REASON FOR RETURN" application it always shows "SOMETHING WENT WRONG PLEASE TRY AGAIN" its been almost 6 days now still shows the same thing, I also tweeted to flipkartsupport on twitter gave them the details but they still didnt reply to the message, after that i sent them a message on "Messenger" they replied but still didnt fix the issue...

Flipkart — Amount debit flipkart

I am order one SAMTEK Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime Full Panel body
          Item order amount 450 rupees
          Order number OD[protected]
          Item order date 08/10/2022
          Item cancel date 09/10/2022

I am payment two platform
          One platform Flipkart pay later through next platform gift card wallet through
          One debit amount Flipkart pay letters through 350 rupees
          Next platform debit amount 100 rupees...

A few days ago a Deactivated my Flipkart account but now I am unable to Reactivate it. On app it is showing contact to Customer Care.
          I even tried it on flipkart website also.
          The Customer Care is saying that you will find a Forgot Password option on desktop site but I am unable to find it.

And the Customer Care is not helping now. They are putting on hold.

From last 15 days I have been trying to contact customer care and I registered 3 complaints but nothing happened.

Registered Mobile No :- [protected]
          Registered E-mail address :- [protected]@gmail.com
          Jan 24, 2023
          I was able to recover my account when they called me.
          Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My Flipkart account has been deactivated and now I want be activate
            My Flipkart account connected with my mobile number Account is inactive contact the customer support to reactivate It
            Please solve this Problem help me sir.
            Phone number [protected]
            Mail [protected]@gmail.com
            Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I Order LG 24 inch Full HD LED Backlit IPS Panel Monitor (24MP400) From Flipkart.

When I received product and use for 1 hour. Monitor is too bright and I got eye strain. Text also not so cleared.

So, I Decide to return product but there is no option for return. I can only replace this product.

I don't want product that give me eye strain.

...
              Anil Parmar
              Mo: [protected]
              Email: [protected]@gmail.com
              Jan 22, 2023
              I Don't Receive any call or email. and problem does not solved yet.
              Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Someone is using my gmail ID as their, flipkart ID, i am getting all the updates of his purchases. i even got his phone number, and name because it looks like he raised a complaint about one of his purchases and flipkart tried to call his phone to resolve the issue, when flipkart couldn't get to him over the phone, flipkart email (to my email Id) saying Mr. Mathew, we tried to call you on +[protected] but got no answer.

So since, i had his number, i contacted him over WhatsApp, requesting him to stop using my email Id but then he blocked me on WhatsApp.

I really don't know how to stop this.
                Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Flipkart doesn’t recognise my phone’s imei number when i enter the same for exchange. It shows error: ‘entered imei number did not match with selected brand and model’.
                  I had purchased the same phone from flipkart itself and it doesn’t recognise now!! I’ve checked online for my phone’s authenticity using imei number and it appears clean. I don’t see any other reason why it is not recognising. Please check and let me know. My flipkart id: [protected]@gmail.com

Order id- OD[protected].

Woow...Instead of solving my problem, my flipkart account was blocked.

Solve my problem by calling me till tomorrow evening, otherwise I am going to complain tomorrow at the police station.

Now I have got another proof that my Flipkart account has also been blocked by Flipkart.

Thanks and Regards
                    Dr. Guddu (Fs bihar).

Sir/mam,
                      Recently I placed an order which is redmi note 11SE smartphone which was delivered after the complaining from 2 days .
                      When we opened parcel box there's is a duplicate plastic phone which exact like original one, whole family was surprised to see.
                      There's lots of pressure from family.. please help me otherwise I've to go for complaint in police station.We have complete unboxing video*.
                      I'm already waiting...
                      Sir, im Joel P John a Flipkart plus member since 2018 . My registered mobile number is [protected]. Actually im facing a problem with your paylater service i have paid all the bills on before the exact due dates. But till there are three pending payments are showing in my cibil . I raised the complaint on November 2022 but still they can’t find any resolution yet. I will provide the account numbers . As im looking for an educational loan...

I'm unable to login on flipkart and the customer care is not responding on phone calls
                      Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased kids leggings. But when I am placing the return with desired options. It system throwing error...
                        I have checked all the possibility- clearing cache, checking internet connection and updates. But still unable to return.
                        It shows some error occurred. Please try again later. I am trying to return the product since 2 days..
                        Please help
                        Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been purchasing from flipkart at pincode 262902 for almost 3-4 years now with no issue at all. Suddenly almost 98% of the items from almost all the sellers went to Not Deliverable status / Currently out of stock for 262902 about 5 days ago. But when I check the same product for a pincode almost just 5kms away I.e. 262903 it's showing available. HOW SUDDENLY ALMOST ALL THE PRODUCTS went to Not Deliverable status for the first pincode. This is true for same product for multiple sellers. Both these pincodes are in the centre of town. This doesn't even make sense. Flipkart is not even acknowledging the issue at their end and is giving a very generic answer that we are expanding and blah blah blah. Even my order which was shipped was cancelled, though i didn't cancelled it .
                          Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered KENT ACE COPPER WATER PURIFIER for rs 14805 on 15th January and i received a different product instead. So within a few minutes i requested a refund and i was sure that i would receive the product which i payed for but i got a reply that my return/refund is rejected by the seller (Ojhshree).
                            I have a genuine refund request. So, please it is my humble request to resolve this ASAP
                            Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi! this is shibtain raza
                              i purchased airdopes 131 on jun 7 2022,
                              and now i want a warranty claim on it, so the boat site wants a invoice of my purchase
                              But on the flip kart site, i dont have any ooption to download the invoice
                              so i request you to please repair it, and give my invoice on my email
                              my order id isOD[protected]
                              Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered oppo enco bud with Flipkart on 17 jan.
                                With order Id-OD[protected]., My invoice is not showing also i want to take refund from them.