Flipkart
Flipkart Internet Pvt. Ltd.
32089

+91 80 4908 3910  [Grievance Officer]

Fax:
Fax:

Mail
Flipkart Internet Private Limited, Ozone Manay Tech Park, #56/18 & 55/09, 7th Floor, Garvebhavipalya, Hosur Road, Bangalore - 560068, Karnataka, India

Corporate Office
Flipkart Internet Private Limited, Vaishnavi Summit, Ground Floor, 7th Main, 80 Feet Road, 3rd Block, Koramangala Industrial Layout, Bangalore - 560034 Karnataka, India
CIN: U51109KA2012PTC066107

Thu 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sun Closed

Flipkart related photos (10792)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Flipkart Photos

Flipkart Complaints & Reviews

I have preorder vivo x60 on dated 29th March 2021 from Flipkart, Order ID - OD[protected]. Today is 13th April and still I have not received my product from their end.
Vivo x60 not delivered

Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Still not received the product from Flipkart...

I Ordered boat airdopes 402 My issue is sound quality nd not getting to my phone Flipkart. As there was issue with items,...
    Flipkart blocked my account without any reason and without any email and when I complaining through customer care they did...

I had ordered Sandisk Ultra 64 GB A1 sd card from Flipkart on 10th November 2020. After inserting the sd card into my mobile copied few files into it, but after that i find out some video files were not playing after that for few days i had downloaded some files but again found that they were not playing. Then I inserted the card in my laptop and played the videos error was shown on the screen. After inquiry from Sandisk i found that the card is fake. Please help me regarding that.

Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir I have buy a new smartphone but many issues in smartphone i am not satisfied your smartphone please return it

Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchase groceries from Flipkart on 31st March and My delivery date was 1st April. My Order No: OD[protected]br...

I ordered bean bag paying online and received parcel of garbage and while returning company denied to return which broke trust with flipkart and online shopping. Incident make me to complain also advice not to waste money with such company which make inocent people full.
        Apr 12, 2021

Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My product has reached nearest delivery station still it's hasn't out for delivery yet Normally it's take 1-2 hours . I have applied for replacement for my product flipkart fooling me giving 26 Apr as final delivery date its has been 20 days since I received defected product. My 80 k goes . I also have doa still..

Oder I'd (OD[protected]
          Apr 12, 2021

Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Received completely different color sets. I ordered for purple, got in black. And the other one, in website picture it looks...
            I ordered a new laptop with exchange of the old laptop from Flipkart on 08-April-2021. The delivery guy came and rejected...
            I ordered an iPhone SE from Flipkart and also provided my GST details when placing the order.

Now when the...

Order id OD[protected]
            Above product estimated delivery date is[protected]. the product arrived my nearby hub on[protected] but till now nobody is attempted for delivery. not getting proper response from flipkart.

Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Someone hacked into my Flipkart Account and used my 456 supercoins to redeem a ₹501 Voucher, his name is MAHADEV KAPRI and UPI ID is [protected]@ybl
              Someone hacked my Flipkart Account and Used all of my 456 Supercoins

Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On 11th april 2021, ekart delivery agent comes to our doorstep with a package (OD[protected]. The package was in the...

I ordered new balance shoes from flipkart but when I was ordered received the box is empty and shoes is not there.
                I am very disappointed for this tragedy with me
                Order no.
                OD[protected]
                Amount 6599 rupees

Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Even after I paid 282 super coin and Rs 117 upi to get Hot Star VIP from Flipkart on 10th April 2021, I still did not get...

Sir I ordered realme earbuds but received incomplete product and also not working properly . I want to return this product when I return this product then blocked my account and not give any reason regarding block account.. please help me unblock my account and refund my money ...also a lot of money added Wallet of Flipkart which is loss please refund my money which added on Flipkart Wallet
                  Apr 10, 2021

Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mera item pickup nahi ho rha 25 din ho gye used product h and refund nahi mil rha h 10 baar Flipkart customer care me baat...
                    Dear sir
                    For Order ID - OD[protected], the refund is still not completed by flipkart, although their messages...

I have flipkart account using since last 7 years. I lost my mobile phone and wanted to update new one.

The main problem is when i tried to update my new mobile number, the otps are being sent to both the new number and the old number. I got the new number otp and account password, but the otp of the old number cannot be entered as i lost the number and i dont have it. This is making me unable to change the mobile number.
                    Please do suggest me to update my new mobile number to my flipkart account.
                    Apr 10, 2021

Any update please?
                    It's been a week abd no updates. Very bad service by flipcart