Flipkart Complaints & Reviews

2.9
Last updated Jan 27, 2023

File a complaint to Flipkart

Having problems with Flipkart?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Flipkart customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Flipkart

1800 208 9898

View more phone numbers

Fax

Flipkart reviews & complaints page 2

Ordered 5 set dress but received only 2 set Order ID - OD[protected] in flipkart. Need refund for 3 set i.e Rs. 531 or else other 3 set of dress. I called the customer care but they are not ready to resolve it. Please help me with this issue
Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ordered 5 set dress but received only 2 set with Order ID - OD[protected] in flipkart. Didn't even refund my money i.e Rs. 531. Please help me with this issue
    Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am ordering one product from flipkart on 13 January 2023 (prepaid). Od id-OD[protected]
      In 14 January product shipped and maximum expect delivery date is 17 January.

In 16 January the product already came to my city.
      But 17 January gone no order came and it is changed to 19 January in that day also same.

So talk to coustomer care, they told when my product came to my city it is having some defective in shipment so they take some to exchange the product from seller.

But 19 ...20...21...22...23...24...they canceled 😡 the order without any reason after shipped also, they refunded my money .

I need that product so i ordered but they are canceled this and also the product price is increased 😡 realy disappointed me
      Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My account blocked without notification and no reason... and 35000rs value products and gift card also there... please unblock..and twitter, Facebook and via call raised a complaint but not resolve
        Jan 24, 2023
        Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

As account relating to my phone no [protected], [protected]@gmail.com is deactivated, I am unable to download invoice related to order mentioned below, to claim warranty,

Order name : On Nokia Tab T20 4GB RAM 64GB ROM 10.36 inch with Wi-Fi Only Tablet (Blue)

Order no : OD[protected]

Order date (payment) : 28 mar, 2022

Payment mode : google pay
          Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered washing machine few months back on Flipkart Motorola 10. 5 kg machine and it delivered and installation took too long but still i waited after installation my mother started using it and said that it id not working properly. I asked her to wait for 1 month I think you are not getting the specialisations in it and after few weeks when she on the machine suddenly the fire came in the machine and the burning started. They poured water...

Two rimes recieved damaged refrigerator. These guys are doing favours to the sellers. For 1 month i need to wait for ordering one item from flipkart.
            Contact-[protected]
            Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is the second time im receiving refurbished/damaged refrigerator. Almost 1 week went during the first delivery and replacement, now again i need to wait for another 1 week to get it replaced. I better need a refund and will opt for another option.
              Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I want to return order because of quality issue but Return Button is Not working and Showing error while entering
                Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered HP S700 500 GB M.2 SATA 3 SSD price Rs 3800 from flipkart vide Order ID: OD[protected] on 18th Jan 2023 with Invoice Number # FAJ4ZN[protected] and the product was delivered on 20th Jan 2023 but product received was different. It was HP S700 500 GB 2.5" SSD. Immediately raised complaint on flipkart with images of delivered product because product was no return policy product. Flipkart raised complaint 5 times but rejected...

I have ordered HP S700 500 GB m.2 sata 3 ssd from Flipkart and seller was BuzzIndia but received different product HP S700 500 GB 2.5" ssd, packaging was perfect product box was sealed. Immediately raised complaint with Flipkart customer care 5 times with photos as proof but they rejected every time without contacting me. They are not ready to return the product because as per flipkart BuzzIndia asked every time that they has delivered correct product. What kind of joke is this. I have shared images with proof and flipkart customer care accepted that seller is doing wrong but every time my return and refund request was rejected. I can't believe it, seller and flipkart both are doing fraud.
                  Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered the iphone 14 during the Flipkart's Big Saving Days Sale (18th Jan). The product was expected to delivery on 20th Jan. Due to emergency situation I rescheduled the delivery for Saturday (21st Jan) and Flipkart accepted to delivery the product on Saturday (21st Jan). But, the product is not yet delivered. I have raised the complaint in the customer support, but I didn't get the proper response about the delivery of product....

I am having problems receiving the item i ordered on flipkart i have ordered the same product for the second time and they have problems delivering to the address.
                    I Kindly request you to take necessary action to resolve the issue.

Order ID - OD[protected]
                    Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I will book iPhone 14 on 18 January and they told me your item has been delivered 22 January. But on the day of 20 to January. They send me a message the item has rescheduled on 25 January and 22nd January Flipkart order details show me that your item has been dispatched to Gurgaon but I live in Udaipur. I don’t receive my product
                      Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered an Allen Solly trouser and in that I haven't received any sort of mrp tag & same thing I have called 9 times and generate return request stating quality is not original + the product I have received in that mrp tag is missing and after all this Flipkart wishmater comes refuse to collect the order and then they harassed badly also
                        Order ID: OD[protected]

please reach me on [protected]

Issue:
                          I tried to re activate my flipkart account by login through website, after entering my mobile number or email id it is showing (OTP login unavailable, contact customer care).

failed attempts.
                          1. visited customer help center page in website it is showing login to contact us (cannot login because that's the issue).
                          2. couldn't give call back request from my friends account it is showing all channels are busy
                          3. called customer toll free number[protected],[protected] and tried to contact, there it is saying all our executives are busy please contact through website or app later. this happened more than 100 times for the last 40 days Dec 10, 2022 to Jan 22, 2023.

help need:

to re activate my account, download some invoice, cancel my pay later account.
                          Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ODER ID ;OD[protected] delivered to day at 1125 hrs. with mismatched product. As order is California cashew nut 1 kg.
                            Kindly rectify the product which i booked & paid the money of Rs 994/ ( nine hundred ninety four only)
                            Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ORDER ID-OD[protected] is delivered today with mismatched product. In place of organic California cashew nut only small two bottle each chia & flex seed found.
                              Kindly take necessary action to rectify my original order as above.

chandra shekhar sharma
                              Mobile no . [protected]
                              Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Order was placed on 18 Jan 2023 & delivery message received on 19 Jan 2023. Called delivery agent & he confirmed delivery by 3PM but didn't deliver. Next day again same & it went on till 22 Jan. To my surprise the order got cancelled on 23 Jan & customer care didn't provide any solution. Cancelled due to unattempted delivery.
                                Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had ordered DALUCI Striped Women Black, Grey Tights from Flipkart but they were too tight. I had chosen to return the order on 18/01/2023 and my return was accepted on 19/01/2023. The pick up of the product was supposed to on 20/01/2023, however the person who was supposed to collect the product and called and told that they would collect the product on 21/01/2023. Its been two days since the estimated pick up date and the product still has not been picked up. Please help me to pickup my product and get return from Flipkart.
                                  I am sharing my order details:-
                                  Order ID:- OD[protected]