Flipkart
Flipkart Internet Pvt. Ltd.

Flipkart Customer Care

+91 80 4908 3910  [Grievance Officer]

Fax:
Fax:

Mail
Flipkart Internet Private Limited, Ozone Manay Tech Park, #56/18 & 55/09, 7th Floor, Garvebhavipalya, Hosur Road, Bangalore - 560068, Karnataka, India

Corporate Office
Flipkart Internet Private Limited, Vaishnavi Summit, Ground Floor, 7th Main, 80 Feet Road, 3rd Block, Koramangala Industrial Layout, Bangalore - 560034 Karnataka, India
CIN: U51109KA2012PTC066107

Thu 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sun Closed

Flipkart related photos (10853)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Flipkart Photos

Flipkart Complaints & Reviews

I had ordered LI Ning shuttle on 5th May 2021. The order has reached my nearest hub but with transit damage. And the order...

I have purchased laptop from Flipkart brand Lenovo ideapad S145, first time when I received product it was complete faulty hanging again and again I have replaced my first laptop buy I didn't receive any technician call after that they replace the product again I received laptop with same problems technician did not respond well Flipkart is not helping and seller is a fraud he didn't want to refund for faulty product
May 08, 2021

Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Fraudulent with number [protected] hacked my card details and purchased the product from your flipkart website and got delivered by 03-Mar-2021.

Ned refund from this fradulent rs 7499 to my account
    Flipkart - Fraudulent
    May 10, 2021

Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I can log into my flipkart account with my email/password, but can't change my mobile number. I don't have access to my old mobile number.

My account email is: [protected]@gmail.com
      May 08, 2021

Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased 2items from Flipkart in 2 different dates using Flipkart pay later. Before reaching of the order the bill...

The refund period was holder just because of you people said me resolution will
        be provided on 1 St April then 4. And 9 and then on 14 you people are
        telling that return period has gone why 2 gud this type of fraud. And I am
        waiting till 20 April to file a consumer case to 2 gud I have enough proff
        which will found you guilty and video recording so kindely look into this
        matter and if you can not give me solution tell me that so I can file a
        case on my end . kindly help with that please i have waited to much time
        and again attaching the proof for proof kindelyhelp and resolve otherwise i will be uploading that on youtube

Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Please provide your contact number we call you

You problem is solved

Sir, I was checking my phone pe history and see multiple transactions to flipkart.

How can I know who is doing...

I already deactivated my airtel number flipkart account, but when i try to update my plus member account with the above number it shows identifier is already in use. So can u permanently delete my account. Because i am planning to sell my iphone and my plus member account is e-sim and i am going to lost it when i sell my iphone. For now i am having access to both sim.

Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have so many times refund request for customer care still now not resolved that problem Finlay i have complaint for this but here also not good responsible when i got my refunded information details also give him
            Still now not credit my refund
            May 10, 2021

Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

MRP tag was missing from the pants I ordered.The product was delivered on May 4th. I requested to return it but without the price tag they're not taking it back. Only the brand tag is present and no MRP tag. Please find a solution and refund as soon as possible.

Please provide ur contect Numbr will Cll you

Flipkart

I used flipkart gift voucher to order the item after that i cancel my order . But i still did not got my refund.

Please provide ur contect Numbr will Cll you

arunkapil01's [Complaint's author] reply, May 7, 2021
                You look like a fraud why so bad in english?
                Here is my order Id OD[protected] please help

Dear All

This is to bring notice about my product, which was supposed to be delivered on 4th May 2021, however...
                  Flipkart is having issues and not able to cancel my ticket from mobile or app or through web browser from laptop. So i raised...

There was a fraud from Jeeves services from Flipkart. Regarding complete protection of one plus TV amount was collected by Jeeves and they have not provided any protection and misbehaving now and asking us to raise complaint against Jeeves and flipkart if it is required.
                  This fraud is from Jeeves tumkur pincode - 572103. Needs severe action against this and also resolution for the same.
                  May 06, 2021

Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I've placed an order for kurta and Palazzo set on 1st May with order Id OD[protected] and got it on 5th May. As the style was different I requested return but my return got cancelled twice and now new request is generated which I think will also get cancelled. I just want to return this item.
                    Return getting rejected
                    Return getting rejected

Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are buying Hitachi ac in flipkart, the installation boy was damaged my rented house water pipeline. Outdoor unit fitting...

Flipkart — Earphones missing [Resolved]

Order ID: OD[protected]

My Email Address: trushal.[protected]@gmail.com

I ordered 2 pairs...

I have filed a complaint for replacement of my trimmer and they were asking for invoice. i went to my account and my order section, select the product but invoice option is not showing.

My Orders: OD[protected]
                      above is my order no.

kindly solve the problem.
                      May 06, 2021

Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I booked a flight through flipkart travel from Ahemdabad to bhubaneswar by Air Asia. The flight was cancelled by airline end...