Flipkart Complaints & Reviews

2.9
Last updated Jan 27, 2023

File a complaint to Flipkart

Having problems with Flipkart?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Flipkart customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Flipkart

1800 208 9898

View more phone numbers

Fax

Flipkart reviews & complaints page 3

The Acer laptop was purchased last year 25 Oct 2021 and with 2 year warrent from flipkart.

But my laptop is not working since 17 january and when i approched to flipkart flipkart offer 40% amount instead of providing warrenty replacement.
Laptops FSN: COMG69G2HQYUXQR6 HSN/SAC: 84713010

Digital Combo FSN: DLCG7677MHRXB9HT HSN/SAC: 998599 2year protection.

Let me known abt the warrenty and ur service staff details to get replacement of product.

FlipkartOrder ID - OD[protected]
acer Aspire 5 Core i5 11th Gen - (8 GB/512 GB SSD/Windows 11 Home) A[protected]EV
Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Order id-OD[protected] When the technician visits me(2 times) he told me that my phone has problem with touch screen and wifi but later he updates that my mobile is working fine and even i told it literally 50 + times to flipkart but not caring about my issue. And within 3 days my return period will over as brand is also denying to take the phone as replacement what to do please help. I am attaching video of my faluty phone having wifi issues and display crashing.
    Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hii.. I've purchased a mobile phone Samsung galaxy F62 from Flipkart smart upgrade plan in April 2021 paying 70% of that phone and after 1-2 months my Flipkart had been blocked. After so many calls on [protected] and mails on [protected]@flipkart.com no solution had been made. At last in May 2022 my phone got locked due to pending payment just because I didn't know have access to my Flipkart ID.
      Now it's been more than 1.5yr, still I am calling them again and again but they don't have any solution. Now I am frustrated calling and mailing. Filing case is the only solution now I am thinking.
      Shame on you Flipkart.
      Jan 23, 2023
      Email id which was registered with Flipkart id was locked in that phone and mobile number is working. Everytime when I called Flipkart consumer care they said we dropped a mail to the registered mail id and I ask them to add my working email which I am using now the time but they didn't resolve it. I didn't get any call from their side.
      Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      This complaint is not yet resolved. Only notified to to Flipkart.

I have placed the order for 2 nos of HP Catridge 805 on 2 nd of January. I paid by UPI payment and the status shows its order is pending. and the amount has been deducted from my bank account and since 2nd of January every alternate days I am calling flipkart customer care executive but sometime says my order ID is not showing sometime says amount it not received and some time says yes your amount of rupees 681 +681 has been showing in the transaction history. Every time I complain I have to narrate whole story again and again. they gave me complaint number but next day they send sms and email that my issue has been resolved.

IN[protected] - this is the latest complaint number which I get from flipkart customer care.
        Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I made a order of one mobile phone on 15th of january 2023. Promosed delivery date was 16th but unfortunately even after coming to my nearest hub it didnt got delivered. From that day i am following up with customer care but no resolution. Customer care told me that it got misroute and i have to put a fresh order and i did the same. So i placed one more fresh order on 20th january and the promised date was 21st january. This time also the same unforutnate event happened with me and the product again breached the delivery date and got misroute. Every day customer care is asking me to wait till 7pm and making false promises.
          Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Unable to login using my number [protected], and today delivery not happened.
            Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My account has been blocked for no reason at all. I do not have a history of any repeated purchases or a lot of mobile purchases or anything. I recently applied for a return of a product that was wrongly delivered. That's it. And I cannot log in to my account. I have a couple of orders in transit and now I cannot login or track my purchases or even raise an issue with any of the orders. Can you please help this issue get resolved asap?

Totally DISAPPOINTMENT!!
                Pathetic service.. This is MORETHAN 3 times now that your delivery executive and Nearest HUB owner denied my order delivery
                The recent one is PERFUME which I've order from Flipkart.
                Total useless and waste of time...
                AT THE END I CANCELLED PREVIOUR ORDERS
                THIS TIME I WON'T...LET'S SEE HOW MANY TIMES YOU'LL GUYS DO THE SAME THING..

Flipkart account name :nitesh vijaywargi
                  Mobile number [protected]

Order ID - OD[protected]

From flipkart grocery I have orderd 2 packet of Jersey ghee, as i was not available at time of delivery I said to the delivery person reach my apartment place call me once and then handover to watchmen, as it was prepaid order he just gave one packet of jersey ghee and ran away without phone call me, when I reach I tried calling him, call was not getting connected, by evening my call connected he said thier was only one ghee in ur order, I have complaint flipkart, I got mesg by saying “courier service provider has confirmed the delivery of the order with the product being intact.“ I have reopend the query 2 days now no solution till,
                  I request is make a conference phone call with that delivery person n take out the truth,
                  Order od[protected]
                  Registered Mb num:[protected]

Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered choppper hand blender combo and pakkad chimta combo both are defective I have issued replacement and again it is given defective. Now i want to return both products and demand refund and both products are eligible for return but the mobile number registered on my flipkart id has expired and is now alloted to someone else. So to chat support i have mentioned this several times but there is no heed kindly resolve my issue. my registered number (not working) is [protected] and email is [protected]@gmail.com
                      Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I placed a order on October 2020. I got a dublicate mobile. I contacted them many times. I did call, email, tweat. Every thing i did from my side. But they didn’t listen me. They blocked my account. They harrasing me from more than 2 years. I cant bear loss of 40k. Please do something. I have everything bill, box and order id. Please resolve my problem.
                        Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir my account is not open my mobile number plz chek sir my number is [protected]. otp is not accepted plz sir chek which problam.
                          and any problam solution this number [protected] plz call me sir why problam.
                          Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I cancelled an order Hp victus Intel core i5 12th gen 15-fa0070TX (8GB/512GB) laptop on 20, January. In my orders section it shows My refund is accepted. But till now my refund is not processed. When I try to track the tracking I'd, it shows shipment not found/no shipment found. When I will get my refund? I want refund immediately
                            Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have Flipkart account with e-mail ID linked & I'm using it from 6 years now but I can't link my mobile number to it. When I go in my profile I see email updation button but not mobile number this problem is with many old users which didn't have link thier numbers and can't link now if they want too.
                              I have raise complaint on Flipkart app also & I have called them too but they don't help me at all.

Sir

I had a bin bag odder lorries in Flipkart
                                I used to see Modi delivery in that system and the product is delivered but the predicted material is different, if I look for odder returns, then the ratoon also noting allo notes, there is a recording of all the complaints and there is also a screen short.
                                Please solve my problem

my mobile number :-[protected]
                                email id:[protected]@gmail.comn
                                Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered foxatale sunscreen and serum in even combo but received only sunscreen .I have paid 1000rs over here. Please resolve my problem ASAP.
                                  Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered a headphones worth ₹1299 + security charge ₹10 totally ₹1309. On 15/01/2023 Order ID - OD[protected]. It promises my order will deliver on Thursday 19/01/2023.
                                    But my order doesn't reached still on 21/01/2023. It shows the delivery agent number and when i call him he toll that "we don't have delivery agent on our location so we can't deliver your product ".
                                    If they don't have deliver agents why do they says we do deliver all over india?..
                                    Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered a bagpack but i received only box inside this box is empty . After u complaint on Flipkart customer service but they are blocked my account and after I complaint again and again there are no response. Then upload on Twitter but they did not give me any resolution
                                      Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered a hooded sweatshirt from Flipkart and i recieved it on 14th Jan 2023 in the morning. When i held the package i knew that something was wrong with it as it was very light and i started making an unboxing video of it and when i opened it i saw that i have been given a wrong product, Moreover, the brand ADIDAS i ordered was also fake, it was a copy shirt. I tried checking the article number on the website of adidas which proved that...