Flipkart Complaints & Reviews

2.9
Last updated Jan 26, 2023

File a complaint to Flipkart

Having problems with Flipkart?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Flipkart customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Flipkart

1800 208 9898

View more phone numbers

Fax

Flipkart reviews & complaints page 7

I’ve ordered a nothing phone(1) on jan 6 ( Order id : OD[protected].
And the product have some issues about very poor networking speed while even connecting to a stable broadband network, some restarting issues, mic issue on some times, and battery draining problems. As per i connected with nothing brand i put a replacement order for the product in Flipkart.
And 3 times they rejected with a fake checking of the product...

Flipkart blocked my account on 10jan 2022.Till now they didn't provide any information why account got blocked.I have money in my gc wallet.And i am unable to use it.Please help me
My Flipkart account [protected]@gmail.com
Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Recently my flipkart account has been blocked stating that our systems have observed a trend in your purchase history that suggests that the items you've purchased are usually not intended for personal use. But all items purchase for personal use & i have super coins and wallet balance in filpkart i want use them you guys cannot block without clearing the wallet and super coins and i want my account to be unblocked again.
    My filpkart account number [protected]
    Please provide a best resolution.

Blogs_Cases/Order ID: OD[protected] [Incident: IN[protected]]
      Dear Sir concern regarding my order refund, I am waiting for resolution in many days many returns request was cancelled due to seller and courier issue you have promised me to provide me alternative resolution for advance refund if same same problem so please help me immediately and solve my problem and refund my balance and call me now-[protected]
      Alt no-[protected]
      Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello team I purchase one plus nord ce 2 lite mobile phone from flipkart at 20 December
        23 December product delivered I received defective product not switch on so i raised complaint 8 times return create by your concern team but all return cancelled by seller without any reason no one come for pickup
        No any call received regarding pickup
        Today 22 days already complete but issue not resolve
        I already contact more then 50 times but all agent provide fake information daily
        Very cheap service
        Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Blogs_Cases/Order ID:OD[protected] [Incident: IN[protected]] Dear Sir concern regarding my order pick up, again courier person was ask me 2000 rupees money for pick up, you have promised me to provide me alternative resolution for advance refund or replacement with seller if same problem again for pick up so please help me immediately and solve my problem and refund my balance Please call me now-[protected]

Hello Flipkart team,

While I am trying to exchange my Redmi note 7s device, I am facing the error.

Please look into this as soon as possible.

For your reference I have added the Screenshot kindly go through that check.

Do the needful !

Thanks & Regards
            Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I’ve ordered a Fossil wrist watch from Flipkart on 8 Jan 2023, it was delivered on 9 Jan 2023.
              On 9 Jan 2023, the same day, I requested a return and refund of the watch because of the poor quality of the watch, but the pickup of the watch got rejected from Flipkart’s end.
              Since 9th of Jan, I’ve been requesting a return for the same, but every time the request is canceled by Flipkart.
              I’ve spoken...

I have purchased a mobile phone one year before using Flipkart smart upgrade plan.

Now the amount of ₹8997 is due for payment.

Due date: 5th February 2023

I have tried to make payment through the Flipkart app, but error message is being displayed “ URL not Found “.

Flipkart Order id: OD[protected]

Screenshot attached for reference of error msg.
              Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I unable to change my new phone number as old one was lost.
                Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ve ordered a sandal at 8 th feb from Flipkart and it's delivered date was 14 feb but it is not delivered yet so I contacted customer service tland what they are saying that order is somehow mislocated or exchanged so what should I call to this . How much irresponsible are the it was my eagerly needy item so what can I do now
                  Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have booked a flight ticket in flipkart and the booking id is[protected]. This was on 13/01/2023. I have gave email id and contact number, in which email id was unfortunately incorrect, had a typo error. But the contact number was correct. Yet no mesaages regarding the booking was received. Also I was checking in the orders to see my booking but couldnt find any. I contacted air arabia if to know the booking was confirmed on my name, but they said no booking was made on my name. My money of amount 9516 rupees was debited from account and no details of booking is available. Please assist.
                    Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have booked a flight ticket dor flight 3L-135 at 13/01/2023. It was booked with a booking ID[protected]. It was showing booking pending. But my money got debited. Unfortunately, my email id which i have updated had a spelling mistake. But, the number I have given was correct. Still no msgs or infor from the flipkart travels on the booking. Neither the booking i have done is not showing on the orders. Now i have no idea if the booking is confirmed or pending or if pnr status is created.

IMEI number doesn't match while i exchange my phone redmi note 7s
                        Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Same this problem please support me cantact no

I ordered biba suit from Flipkart but received different biba suit now they refused to return/replacement nd want my adhar card photo but i am not comfortable to share my personal details please help me product is very costly
                          Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered on biba suit from Flipkart but received different biba suit now they refused to return or replacement suit is very costly they ask adhar card photo but i am not comfortable to share my personal details
                            Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered 4 US polo shirts . I want to return those products due to some quality issue . But return option not showing for those products. Already raised lot of complaints but no response from your end. Please resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Order id : OD[protected]
                              Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have created flipkart account more than 6 years back . I however have lost the mobile number with which I had created the account.

The main problem is when i tried to update my new mobile number, the otps are being sent to the old number. This is causing a lot of issued - I'm unable to use my gift card balance. I'm also scared that the person who has the mobile number now can login to my account, and when i try to call customer care, it calls only to the number i have lost.
                                Please do suggest me to update my new mobile number to my flipkart account.
                                Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I got the Product without order the product and want to return the product, I stay outside India, and My mother received the product with my name but i did not order it, so I want the details of the below product
                                  Courier No: FMPC[protected]
                                  GSTIN:24AQIPT6552C1ZS
                                  i want details order with mobile number and mail id,
                                  Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ordered a handset on Flipkart but the shipping date shown is more than a week ahead of date ordered