Flipkart Complaints & Reviews

2.9
Last updated Jan 26, 2023

File a complaint to Flipkart

Having problems with Flipkart?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Flipkart customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Flipkart

View more phone numbers

Fax

Flipkart reviews & complaints page 8

Order ID - OD[protected]

I order 3 earbud. But i received only one item. But i paid money for 3 items. I call customer service so many items. I mail also. I have photo and video proof. I want my money back soon. Its a spam and fraud. I am very disturbed about ur service. First u told the resolution time 12th jan. But again u changed 13jan. Days only gone. But there is no longer any improvement. After 13 jan again u told 14th jan. Its correct. Again what u told still i wait wait and wait... Whats my current status? Still im struggling for refund. But there is no response
Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered 3 anarkali kurthi on jan 6 2023. But I received 2 un washed shirts. Today jan12, I received this. Kindly recollect this and refund my money
    Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My product order status shows 'Out for Delivery'for 4 days now, but I haven't got it yet. When will I get it? My registered phone no. Is [protected].
      Order ID - OD[protected]
      Jan 15, 2023
      Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My freind purchase the mobile realme narzo 30pro 5G for me from FLIPKART. but, idont know that the mobile was purchase under the smart upgrade plan.
        Now my moblie was locked by FLIPKART on[protected], FLIPKART team told me to pay the remaining amount of 4, 800/- on the payment link shared by FLIPKART . the link was shared on[protected], so i make immediate payment to FLIPKART on[protected].
        todays date[protected] still my mobile...

I ordered SAFARI ECLIPSE 4W Check-in Suitcase - 30 inch Black on 6th January 2023 and out for delivery was on 9 January 2023 and they are denying to delivery at doorstep telling us to pickup from ekart office which is 20km away from my home.
        Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Not more than 30 days i deactivated my account, now i cant reactivate myaccount . when i tried it from app, it is showing to contact customer care but not one of your customer care no is working . pls reactivate my account.
          you can contact me at [protected] and email me at [protected]@gmail.com. pls resolve this.
          Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My imei number is not recognizing by flipkart for exchange my old smartphone
            Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The main problem is when i tried to update my new mobile number, the otps are being sent to both the new number and the old number. I got the new number otp and account password, but the otp of the old number cannot be entered as that was my old company number and was surrendered bac to company. This is making me unable to change the mobile number and use the gift card
              Please do suggest me to update my new mobile number to my flipkart account.
              Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              So many mails have been made to [protected]@flipkart.com but no reply has come.
              Please help me

I am having problem in login to my account all of sudden it is showing as inactive. Even if I enter valid OTP

Incident Id # IN[protected]

Reached CC for resolution and they keep on dragging the date to unblock account.

Purchased A suitcase on 28th dec and later found its chain/jeep is not working properly, so try to raise a replacement request but system logged out me and i found my account was blocked due to high number of return.

Anyway, Now the return window is over but still now my account is not unblocked. I demand to refund my money and unblock my account and take that bag.
                  Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered an item through flipkart and it was not delivered to me but in the app its saying it was delivered. It's a waste bin with I have ordered. The phone number linked to the account is [protected] and mail id is [protected]@gmail.com.

Also the registered mobile number is my old number. So I tried to change the number but its sending otp to that number and I don't have the number with. Flipkart should also take care of this issue
                    Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi have placed the order on flipkart for new mobile phone with the exchange option. On flipkart website it is mentioned based on the phone condition exchange value will be decided. They have provided the exchange value list for the condition of the old phone. But when the person arrives for exchange they have rejected the exchange which is against their policy stating they don't exchange damaged working phone.
                      If the flipkart...
                      I ordered a Nike running shoes from Flipkart on 02/01/2023 and recieved the package on 04/01/2023. The item which I got in the package was completely different from what I ordered it was Asics shoes with an Asics shoes box. As soon as I opened the package and got to know that I have received different product, I tried to stop delivery boy and even said that to him that I got a different product but he said he can't take the package back again...

I am unable to login and access my old Flipkart account as I have changed my mobile number and old number is not in use.
                      I am not able to receive any OTP on my old number.
                      My email ID: [protected]@gmail.com
                      old mobile number: [protected]
                      New number: [protected]
                      Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On 21 December i ordered ZuJoz Men Embroidered Straight Kurta of l size .i received delivery on 27 th and the colour was purple kurta was tight for me so i requested for exchange of size so Xl was not available in stock so i exchanged it with blue colour XL size I saw delivery date was 3rd of January when i checked in 3rd it shows the delivery date was changed to 9 th of January i called customer care they told it's deleyed but surely u wil...

I am having Huawei Y9 2019 mobile phone. Further, i was trying to buy a new mobile phone on Flipkart in exchange for the said phone, however, the Flipkart site/app doesn't accept the IMEI number of my Huawei phone.

Please help!

Rahul Ghone
                        Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am facing problem from Flipkart customer care they gave me 3 times same commitment and after 72 x 72 x72 hours nobody call me from backend team. Flipkart customer care is very bad. They resolved my complaint without any discussion with me. my mobile number [protected], [protected]@gmail.com.

1st payment through MSWIPE of Rs 3299 to Flipkart delivery person said me that payment not received please make another payment this will...

I am trying to order a new smartphone on exchange on Flipkart. IMEI number is not verifying on Flipkart, whereas it verifies on IMEI official verification websites. Shows up my phone. Pls help sort this issue

ORDER ID 0D[protected]

Missing product: Surf excel matic top load liquid

Ihis item is missed in delivery. called the delivery guy no response from him. feels cheated
                            Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am unable to return a Studio Nexx Men Regular Fit Light Green Cotton Blend Trousers as I keep getting a 'Oops Something went wrong. Try again later.' error.
                              The order ID is- Order Id: OD[protected]
                              I would really appreciate if this issue is resolved as quickly as possible.
                              The last date for return is 20th January.