Flipkart Complaints & Reviews

2.9
Last updated Jan 27, 2023

File a complaint to Flipkart

Having problems with Flipkart?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Flipkart customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Flipkart

1800 208 9898

View more phone numbers

Fax

Flipkart reviews & complaints page 9

I am unable to return a Studio Nexx Men Regular Fit Light Green Cotton Blend Trousers as I keep getting a 'Oops Something went wrong. Try again later.' error.
The order ID is- Order Id: OD[protected]
I would really appreciate if this issue is resolved as quickly as possible.
The last date for return is 20th January.
Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is the worst experience with flipkart. There are two products ordered on sep 2022 which flipkart didn't deliver till date Jan 2023. They are escaping saying that order a fresh product and get benefited with shipping charge. I have raised complaints for 1 month continuously but there is no resolution. Bad thing is that they even not cancelling the order and not giving money back
    Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had bought Grand Plus Ro machine from Flipkart by spending an amount of Rs. 4400. Flipkart had provided me company and service centre details, the company did not respond to my calls or emails. Flipkart said that the refund is being processed and promised that it will be resolved by 31st December 2022, but I have not received the refund yet, they are either closing the issue without actually providing resolution or keeping the issue unresolved. I would like to receive full refund from Flipkart at the earliest.
      Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have order a mobile samsung galaxy s22 Rs.400680 through by flipkart I used tow payment method 1. Rs. 20068 with credit card and 2.Rs.20000 through by flipkart gift cards but my order is cancelled by seller and refund my balance to credit card but gift card balance is not received and my gift card is showing deactivate so please help me
        Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My OnePlus 6 IMEI is not working in the exchange module. Resolve/Rectify this issue ASAP. Please find attached screenshot of the same for your information.
          Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered a Track suite from Flipkart of Adidas company, however rather than recieving the complete consignment o[censored]pper and lower, i recieved party and have only recieved Upper with no lower even after making entire payment. I feel cheated and no one is answering my complaint from Flipkart.
            Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Surgical face mask that I received was poor quality than we expected and also it's count was less . We just ordered it because of it's quality but that was so poor. It can't be used in hospitals and all. And its packing also so bad. When I get that box was breaked.
              Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I've purchased APC UPS on Flipkart on 27th December, but the product was defective and severely damaged with visible deep scratches, i wanted a refund/replacement but Flipkart isn't responding to any of my queries after confirmation of address and number, it makes me deeply affected as it's my savings as a student of RS: 7008. Please help me get my replacement/refund.

डियर सर,
                  सर मेरा नाम जुली झा है मैं मुजफ्फरपुर बिहार से हूं, मैने फ्लिपकार्ट से एक bluetooth खरीदी थी जिसका ऑर्डर आईडी OD[protected] है. मैने 30 दिसंबर 2022 को आर्डर की थी . जो मुझे 3जनवरी...

Hello Sir, its been 3 months I ordered a double bed mattress and returned it because they delivered it in bad condition. But after that it has been 3 months now they are saying they have refunded the money to my bank account. But i cannot find any entry for that, they asked me to share bank statement which i have done multiple times but everytime they close the request and say money has been refunded. Now they are asking for a charge back form from the bank. Bank is not entertaining me beyond this and when i asked them to share the refence number from seller they dnt give me that also.
                  I am so upset with flipkart now.
                  Order Id OD[protected]

Hi Team,

Can Flipkart be ever ecommerce master in India, can it ever beat amazon? The experience I had using flipkart services my answer is "NO"

I "Shashikant Paliwal" Phone Nos - [protected], had ordered a 65 inch TV via Flipkart on 6th Januray'2023. I have ordered this for my 62 years old Mother as she wished to have a new one on her Birthday which was on 8th.

Since I am a new customer my address...

I have created flipkart account two years back with a mobile number few months ago i lost my mobile phone and the number.
                    The main problem is when i tried to update my new mobile number, the otps are being sent to both the new number and the old number. I got the new number otp and account password, but the otp of the old number cannot be entered as i lost the number and i dont have it. This is making me unable to change the mobile number.
                    Please do suggest me to update my new mobile number to my flipkart account.
                    My old number :[protected]
                    My new number :[protected]
                    Email ID : [protected]@gmail.com
                    Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I recently purchased a AMAZFIT TREX SMARTWATCH for Rs 6000 at Flipkart.
                      This product was really in demand and the was getting sold very quickly, but at the time of ordering it showed sold out. After refreshing couple of times it buying option enabled and I placed order successfully (ID OD[protected]
                      The product was delivered at the scheduled time, but totally a wrong product. They have placed just a charger adapter in a small plastic packet and placed it in the box. There is no investigation required because it is impossible to fit AMAZFIT smartwatch box in 18 x 12 cm package. Flipkart however denied return request twice without even calling me not even bothering what happened.
                      I need my money or deliver the right product.
                      Jan 13, 2023
                      Thanks for considering this issue and resolving it. I suggest Flipkart to investigate these kind of issues thoroughly before rejecting it. As per my request I have been refunded.

I am Basanth Kumar Mahanta from Bangalore,
                        Yesterday[protected] morning at approx 12:00 I was trying to refund my train ticket amount
                        I found a customer care number on google and he guided me to install software that is QUICK SUPPORT steal my debit card credentials and purchase from Flipkart which amount is Rs.70059 from my account. now I want a refund amount and hold this order with a catch this person who fraud me. I share my bank statement please resolve my issue.i already complain in the bank and police station

Dear Team,

I ordered 10+ grocery items including 2kg henko power 2 nos on 21st December 2022 in Flipkart and it has been delivered on 24th December 2022 but instead of henco power, I received Genteel liquid detergent 2 nos. When we ask with a delivery person, they told us to create replace request. so, we created a request with Flipkart for a replacement or refund but flipkart rejected my request. so, I created a return request...

On 9th January (today) I haves ordered a boat earbuds the money from my account is deduct but the order is still pending either confirm my order aur return my money and gift cards
                          Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought APC Back-UPS BX1100C-IN UPS for RS.7008, i wanted a replacement as the product was severely damaged and the product wasn't working properly, the customer service called me unnecessarily for almost 4 times a day for confirmation putting me through all that whilst i have to take care of my own life it was very overwhelming and i was regretting trusting Flipkart, worse thing the 8th January 2023, Sunday, the technician who supposed to visit hasn't shown up and the customer service seems unusually quiet about it, today I'm thinking whether to try further about the issue or to file a complaint on change.org about the problems I've faced since there seems to be a lot of people who went through with these things, i should have never trusted a online platform to buy something that is necessary on time. I want my replacement if not the refund, without either I'm never going to give up. I hope i get the help i need instead of random calls.
                            Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was ordered Asus Tuf gaming Laptop on 4th January through Flipkart but Flipkart was taken time for delivery 7th January but there day didn't deleverd my product and i got massage from Flipkart we will deleverd 9th January. And 7th of January i was waited for delivery but didn't deleverd i need justice

Thankyou
                              DHURUB AMBEDKAR

Got a fraud mobile
                                Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Myself Satyarth saurabh registered mobile number is [protected].
                                  I have ordered realme gt 2 mobile on 21 dec and due to unboxing issue order not delivered.
                                  I have paid 28932 rs via sbi debit card but till now ammount still not credited.
                                  Refer attached snapshots.
                                  Kindly refund the amount.

FLIPKART IS RESOLVING THE ISSUE WITHOUT RESOLVING IT.

Thanking you,