Flipkart Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated May 15, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Flipkart

Having problems with Flipkart?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Flipkart customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Flipkart

View more phone numbers

Fax

Flipkart reviews & complaints page 6

Flipkart — Wrong Product Delivered
I have ordered a Samsung ear buds live prepaid and after receiving from delivery person I found that the ear buds were missing from the box. and they delivered wrong product in box used huwawei earbuds i got The flipkart packaging that came with the box was intact but the box of the Samsung buds live was preopened before.
I complain the same by calling the flipkart customer support but they...

I Was ordered my mobile on flipkart, but they are can't deliverer my mobile on the date had been given us, and i called them they given me a date by dates for delivering the mobile, but they are not delivered my mobile. their executives not responding proper call. they are harressed me lots off.
Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I brought a back cover on 3rd May. When I received my parcel on 7th May I found out that I received wrong product. I applied for return but no one came for pick up. My order ID is OD[protected]
    Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered a gift card for some email id but it got cancelled due to wrong email id . The order was cancelled OD[protected]. But the amount is not credited in to the bank account yet. It's been five days since the order was cancelled . The payment was done by bank of baroda debit card. The flipkart support says ( seller has initiated the refund process) but not processed yet....
      I have ordered iPhone 12 on 2nd May 2022 and today is 11th May 2022 but item is yet not shipped. The status in Flipkart order section is "Item waiting to be picked up by courier partner". The expected delivery date was 7th May 2022 but it is now changed to 13th May 2022. The iPhone was ordered for a special occasion on 8th May 2022 but it is yet not shipped.

Order ID - OD[protected]

I have registered a...

I had ordered tv from Flipkart delivered on Sunday 8 May 2022. installation was scheduled on 9 May 2022, but no one came for installation.
      I am trying flipkart and Jeeves Consumer Services for the same. But no one is responding.
      Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordred a laptop from flipkart which came dead on arrival. technician visited and confirmed the same and they gave DOA certificate as well. So we placed a return request. Now the courier partner is not picking up the product without visiting my place saying they can't see product image in their application. pickup has been cancelled more than 10 times and i am facing this issue from last 15 days.
        Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered 2 oneplus wireless z2 headphones from flipkart site, however one product recieved is damaged as one side earphone is not working properly for which I asked for a replacement and they have rejected it three times even after a tech visit which is infuriating and exhausting. I am so much pained by the kind of service these people are providing as they just want to delay the process of replacement till the date for replacement is over and the seller doesnot get any negative points. Pathetic
          Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased a Product from Flipkart on 29th of April and it was delivered on 5th of May upon receiving the product I found the quality unsatisfactory and therefore requested for a return. On the 6th of May around 3 PM The product was picked up by a delivery person I have complaint multiple Times through Twitter and via call and still have not received any response kindly help me in resolving my issue.
            Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My account got blocked by Flipkart without reason please help me in this regards
              Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On 2nd april placed an order on flipkart and payed the amount via phonepe but the order was not processed it was showing pending and it got canceled the amount of rs7259 was debited and its been more then a month amount is not credited back from more then a month month flipkart is saying amount will be credited and now they have deleted the order history, each and everything we have proofs of bank and googlepay that the amount is credited...
                Hi Team,

I purchased a Product worth Rs. 37, 499/- on Jan 12th, 2022 and I opted for Monthly EMI for 18 Months and every Month need to make payment of 2552/-. But I Pre-close this loan on April 13th and got NOC from IDFC Bank as this bank is the leading partner for Flipkart.
                Now this Flipkart is asking me to make the Monthly EMI after closing this. I raised a compliant on the same on May 6th with Incident ID IN[protected]....
                I have received a damaged laptop with defective screen, covered under 7 day replacement policy. I have applied for replacement but have not been given a date for technician visit nor product delivery . Each time I talk to the customer care team they keep telling me different reasons, but seems to be make no progress. Kindly resolve this issue asap....

Respected Team,

I purchased my RealMe Narzo 30 pro 5G phone from TataCliq last year in november paying the full amount . The phone got locked today[protected] with the Flipkart Smart Upgrade Plan and it is asking me to pay the due amount.

I have checked with the RealMe support, TataCliq Support and both say they have nothing to do with this. I am unable to reach the Flipkart support team. I am not sure why i am getting this message as i have paid the full amount during the purchase. I request the Flipkart team to please unlock my phone immediately as i am suffering unnecessarily..

Please kindly reach out to me @ [protected] for helping me with unlocking my phone.

Thanks & Regards,
                Pratyush
                Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I buy product from Flipkart site Order ID - OD[protected] but I am not received my order till date every time customer support give me date time but issues not resolved. Promise time had 2nd may .I don't want buy any product From your site ....
                  Hello Sir/ Ma’am,

ORDER NUMBER : OD[protected]
                  My Mobile No : [protected]

I had purchased IFB 23SC3 Convection Microwave oven from Flipkart and it got delivered at my address on May 5, 2022.
                  When I opened the box, I noticed that, the starter kit is missing in the box, which was mentioned in their product specifications.
                  I had called their customer care several time asking about the...
                  [Resolved] Flipkart — Flipkart smart upgrade plan phone lock samsung F62

[protected]@gmail.com
                  from AJMER RAJASTHAN

India.

In april 2021 and April 2021, I received phones as gifts from an office colleague. The phones were purchased by my colleague on Flipkart using the Flipkart Smart Upgrade Plan.

Apparently, my colleague has defaulted on the EMI payments of both the...
                  I complaining against flipkart as they are providing offers to increase the flipkart reach only, I have ordered a croma 190 l refrigerator with order I'd OD[protected] at price of 1279 rupees only . After 8 days they cancelled it saying it was out of stock by the seller, if it was out of stock, how can it is even possible to place a order then. I have raised a complaint against it on flipkart costumer care, now they asked me to reorder...
                  I ordered Realme 8S 5G from flipkart on 15th April 2022 in exchange of MIA2
                  (Order id - OD[protected] which cost total Rs 17101 ( Rs 9501 paid from Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card + Rs 7600 MI A2 Mobile exchange ). Due To Damaged Product i replaced my new mobile Realme 8S 5G and got new Realme 8S 5G (Date - 27 April 2022) but again i got damaged product so i contact with flipkart customer care and initiated to return this...

Flipkart — Unethical cancellation of product

I have ordered phone from Flipkart on 3rd may ..
                  It was supposed to be delivered till 10 th of May
                  I was tracking order .it was delivered to Patna location on 6th May ..on 7th i called customer care and asked for faster Delivery as I was not available on 8th ...they said have made request with courier partner ..after mentioning that I will not be available on 8th delivery was attempted ..informed courier service boy to deliver...