Flipkart Complaints & Reviews

2.9
Last updated Jan 26, 2023

File a complaint to Flipkart

Having problems with Flipkart?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Flipkart customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Flipkart

1800 208 9898

View more phone numbers

Fax

Flipkart reviews & complaints page 6

My money has been debited from my account but the order at flipkart has not been placed and its showing "order pending . Payment not yet confirmed by the bank"
Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Did you get the amount back same one happened to me

It was replacement order and it was promised to deliver by Jan 17th but in tracking it shows its still in Bangalore and it shows it will it deliver by today (jan 17th) but i think it won't get delivered today as it is in Bangalore and delivery address is Mysore so i need compensation amount due to delay delivery if it fails to deliver today, even Flipkart coustomer care number says wait till today 7pm but i have no hopes that it get delivered...

I have placed an order througf flipkart my amount got debited from bank but order was not placed i called flipkart they were saying order was failed from bank and i called bank they said transaction was success i was very irritated with flipkart pending was from merchant side they were not asking merchant to refund instead saying me to contact bank
    I also. Provided flipkart image

Rama Devi Sali's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 19, 2023
    My isuue doesnt resolved

My poco X3 pro phone bought on Flipkart big billion days sale on 2021 is dead after 1.2 years on December 30. Next day I submitted to MI care offline. They returned to me today saying that it was dead & rejected couldn't be repaired. Poco extended warranty to 1.6yrs still offline care said even if we solve ur problem, this gonna charge me coz I bought it online. Bought with offers at 16500rs, now can't even afford in short time a new handset. Please help in exchanging the worst item
      Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchase VU 4k 43" LED TV from flipkart order no-OD[protected] dated[protected]. The quality of the product is more than worst i have ever seen. They have no any procedure for return of the product regarding quality after paying 21000/-. I have totally wasted my money after purchasing this product.
        Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The watch arrived afternoon, the delivery person check the product for dent but he didn't turn on the product after going back to home i tried turning on the watch but it didn't started display isn't working, i thought the it comes with dead battery also tried to charge but nothing happens no display again the watch is heating but nothing shows on display, I started with return request but it's not going further flipkart says you can contact with samsung contact support for product problem, i mean why should i go to them when i bought the product from you? I am going to take every action to return this product just help me in this task
          Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Flipkart blocked my as saying that high number of cancelations from account.
            But placed orders not canceled by me, canceled by the seller.
            And in few cases i cancel due to long time delivery date (they are not delivered in promise last date)
            And few for personal non required...

Coustomer care are not helping ...
            Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My order I'd is OD[protected]. The product is delivered on 11th January. As per return policy I can return this product within 21st January. From last 3days I tried to return this product but it doesn't work. Kindly look into it.
              Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ordered an MSI laptop on flipkart and it was recieved the very next day. But the laptop was defective with a broken screen and I immediately raised a return request. But a technician visit has to happen from the MSI side to verify the request and I am getting no updates from the MSI side about if or when they will visit. Flipkart just keeps asking me if they contacted me or scheduled a visit and does not provide me any means to contact them and schedule a visit .
                Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

After calling to customer executive regularly within a week or two week, they finally send me email

We'd like to let you know that your recent request has been cancelled as our systems have detected an unusually high number of returns in your purchase history. This would also mean that you will no longer be able to login to your Flipkart account.

"My humble request to the company for unblocking my account"
                  Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My order with order I'd [OD[protected]] has been put on hold despite I have already paid for it .please do the needful as I am stuck . Literally Flipkart is worst platform, I am saying even though I am plus member . Please resolve my issue
                    Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My order Order ID: OD[OD[protected]] Its not yet shipped. The tracking status is stagnant. Do ship it as soon as possible. Else please let me know so that I can cancel it and go for amazon where they ship quickly. I had been a regular customer of Flipkart and this time I am very Disappointed. Hope you can help me in someway as this is important for me.
                      Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My account got blocked due to high number of returns in my account i got the mail

but in many cases order get cancelled by seller you can check that same sir

In some cases order undelivered and get cancelled

And in some cases it get return due to defective and damaged item.

Any false return didn't requested by me you can check that same and also

You can check that...

Item Missing - Farmley Popular California Almonds. order id - OD[protected]

The item was missing during the delivery.
                        Mr.Suraj verma (Delivery Agent) confirmed it was missing and said that he will put up a request for refund process. Nothing was done. I myself raised the request multiple times that the item was missing and everytime it gets rejected. Customer care executive tells me that the team will communiate but no one calls or mails and i get a message that its rejected. This is the 8th time! Such a pathetic service @flipkart
                        Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have taken one hmt watch a few days back and gifted it to my son and he started using it on the auspicious day sankranthi and he found it stopped after half an hour and after observing it, the time was corrected and then it started again working about one hour and again stopped. He returned it to me with a grudge.
                          Even the watch strap is not fitting /clicking properly and we are afraid it may fall anywhere, , , , , ,
                          we are feeling online shopping is the worst process, especially with flip kart

Flipkart name deven bapat
                            order id OD[protected]

product - hrx badminton racket
                            Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

मैंने Flipkart से एक सामान मंगाया है जिसको Ekart कुरियर के द्वारा डिलीवरी किया गया है और जो सामान हमने Order किया है उसके जगह दूसरा सामान भेजा गया है और हमने इस सामान को वापस करने के लिए...

Refund reference number:[protected]
                              Refund date and time: Jan 12 2023, 11:46 PM
                              Amount: 270/-

Is this how you scam people?I am your old customer and this is how you treat your customer?Still not credited my refund but it is showing refund credited.. kindly look into these matter.Here i am pasting my last transaction of my bank account.It is your fault kindly fix it.You can clearly see no refund of 270 has been credited.
                              Jan 16, 2023
                              They are constantly telling me they have credited and also telling me it may take more time but i don't believe them
                              Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had purchased a mobile phone one year before under Flipkart smart upgrade plan.

The amount of ₹8997 is due as of 5th February 2023.

But while trying to make the payment through Flipkart app, it’s showing error Message “URL not found”.

Order details attached
                                Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Flipkart does not recognise my phone imei number when I enter the same for exchange. I have checked with other sites and it is working fine but in flipkart showing not found. My phone model is Oneplus 6.