Fraudelent Service Of My New Swift Vxi Car — my car details showing another car serviced in eakansh motors jind

Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 ranjmanj on Dec 26, 2018
Dear Sirs

URGENT & SERIOUS MATTER

I Ranjan Bakshi purchased a new Swift vxi petrol car from your dealer M/s Rohan Motors Ltd, Ghaziabad vide invoice no - 020/VSL/18001715 dated - 29/11/2018.. Engine no- K12MN7383118, Chassis no - MBHCZC63SJL311118.

Today when I took my car for its first free servicing to Shakumbari Motors, Roorkee, I was informed and shocked to learn that my said car has already been serviced at Akansh Motors, Jind, Haryana on 29/11/2018 [ date of my invoice and whereas I had taken possession of the car after this date in December 2018]. All particulars of my car were same .

The Service lady at Shakumbari Motors contacted Akansh motors Jind who confirmed that the daetails of the car serviced are as as of my car

I CONFIRM THAT I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO JIND, LEAVE ALONE MY CAR BEING SERVICED THERE THAT TO AGAINST PAID SERVICE CHARGES.

Shakumbari motors were nice enough to check my car for free and provided me complimentary service .

The question is not of paid or free service but how did this goof up take place . IS MY CAR SECOND HAND ? ARE TWO CARS REGISTERED ON THE SAME CHASIS NUMBER & ENGINE NUMBER ? IS THIS A CASE OF 420 WITH YOUR CUSTOMER ? I have an extended warranty clause insurance with you . What happens god forbid if there is a claim and and all back records are checked ? HOW COULD BE TWO BAR CODES FOR THE SAME CAR ?

I need have logical and truthful answers to my complaint.
Sir, Maruti needs to go deep into it as the case is not simple as it may look primafacie.

I need an immediate solution to my pain and if I am not satisfied I will have to pursue my case at a different forum.

Ranjan Bakshi
mob no - [protected]
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Fraudelent Service Of My New Swift Vxi Car - my car details showing another car serviced in eakansh motors jind

Company:Fraudelent Service Of My New Swift Vxi Car