HDFC Bank Customer Care

Andhra Pradesh

Chandigarh, Kochi, Indore, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna

Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi & NCR, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune

West Bengal, Sikkim, Andaman and Nicobar

Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur (Toll Free from BSNL landline)

1800 345 3333

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 pm

HDFC Bank related photos (5559)

HDFC Bank Complaints & Reviews

HDFC Bank — Cancellation of One Assist Membership

K R Satishreddy on Jul 3, 2020

I am a HDFC bank credit card holder . The bank has auto debited Rs. 1899/- on date[protected] &...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Credit Cards

art_03 on Jul 3, 2020
I moved to a new place and I applied for credit card and I changed my address after applying from old to new address under the guidance of a bank agent. But, the credit card got dispatched to my old address and I asked the agent to stop it and redispatch it to my new address. But it was returned to origin location and I couldn't find the option to redispatch the credit card to my new address. When contacting the branch, they said to try in toll free number, but I didn't find any option for the same in toll free number.

[Jul 03, 2020] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ravi7985 on Jul 3, 2020
    All the documents and verification was done by the bank's side successfully but my application is showing in process from long time
    My mobile number is [protected] and application reference number is 20F[protected]ND.

My credit card application is showing in process for a very long time

rishabhgarg_10 on Jul 2, 2020
      I have bought my iphone 7 with hdfc bank credit card in january this year from croma store in mumbai. As mentioned by hdfc bank (To receive cashback of 3000 within 120 days from the transactional month end) i haven’t received my cashback till now, it is more than 120 days. I have asked in croma store, they said to check with the bank.

[Jul 02, 2020] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Greyes on Jul 2, 2020
        Hi team,

I had lost my food plus card, i was a tcs associate when i applied and got the card and i no longer work there, could you block the card and issue the new card. Also kindly update my registered email id.

Could you please transfer the amount in the new card.

The food card number is : [protected]

Kindly resolve this at the earliest.

My registered email id : anu. [protected]@tcs.com (I am no longer tcs employee now0

Mayur Nirbhavane on Jul 2, 2020
          Dear hdfc bank welcome kit not received It's been two months since I started the account The welcome kit has not been delivered yet i need its its urgent for me
          Name-mayur Nirbhavane
          Mobile no-[protected]

Mayur Nirbhavane on Jul 2, 2020
              Dear dear hdfc bank welcome kit not received it's been two months since i started the account the welcome kit has not been delivered yet i need its its urgent for me
              Name-mayur nirbhavane
              Mobile-[protected]

Vishnu Prasadh on Jul 2, 2020
                Dear hdfc bank

I received this today i didn't apply for any frequency adho please solve this as early as possible

Alert!
                Mandate reference no: hdfc[protected] issued to tata aia life insurance co ltd with value rs. 27000.00 and frequency adho is received today for processing.

Dear Customer,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused. This is not the experience we want you to have. At HDFC Bank, it's our endeavor to understand your needs and provide you with the highest level of service. Please click on https://bit.ly/2Lzhyn3 and share the complete concern. Please mention reference number TT[protected] along with the requested details for us to help you with the solution.

Jfa on Jul 2, 2020
                  Hello sir/ madam
                  I received my last month bill. Have been charged as Offus emi for nothing we purchased or anything... herewith I've attached the details

Offus emi

smahajan1 on Jul 2, 2020
                    I have bought iphone 11 in the month on feb 2020 and as stated, i am supposed to get cashback of inr 6000 within 120 days but the same is still not credited. Please look into this matter.

HDFC Bank — hdfc bank cashback not credited

Swagata Pramanik on Jul 2, 2020
                      I have made a purchase of a jewelry item from reliance jewels on 26th dec 2019 and there was a offer with hdfc cards - 10%...
                      Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Banks

HDFC Bank — Funds hold

Navdesh Tyagi on Jul 2, 2020
                      Hdfc bank is hold my money 209 rupees plz refund it to me that’s not good i am not able to understand why they done this

Sumalatha Sheri on Jul 2, 2020
                      I have purchased iphone 11 with hdfc credit card on 7th february 2020 from croma. As mentioned by hdfc i did not receive the cashback of 6000/-.

Dear Customer,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused. This is not the experience we want you to have. At HDFC Bank, it's our endeavour to understand your needs and provide you with the highest level of service. Please click on https://bit.ly/2Lzhyn3 and share the complete concern. Please mention reference number TT[protected] along with the requested details for us to help you with the solution.

Harjee Khungar on Jul 2, 2020
                        I had purchased iphone 11 with hdfc credit card which had an offer of 6000/- cashback within 120 days. However its been more than 150 days i have not received the cashback.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Credit Cards

HDFC Bank — amazon refund issued but money not credited hdfc

Gûña on Jul 2, 2020
                          I have cancelled a order on amazon, i immediately got a msg from hdfc that

Ur transaction on hdfc bank debit/atm...

Jagjeewan on Jul 2, 2020
                          The name of my fasttag account is written wrong. Instead of my name my fathers name has been written. Please change my name on my fasttag account

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

HDFC Bank — MI revenue hold through gefu

Amitkjt10 on Jul 2, 2020
                            Hi, hdfc bank has hold 1484 amount from my bank account. I have salary account. Mu cust id is 20369064.
                            First of all...

Vivek Poonia on Jul 2, 2020
                            Dear sir
                            My credit card running from hdfc bank, they deducted my rs 1500 and not provide the detail. Even i am not using this amount anywhere i ll write the mail also to her support team but no reply from bank side...

This type of incident happened me 2nd time
                            Plz support

Vivek kumar poonia.

balance deductions but not refund

[email protected] on Jul 2, 2020
                              I am working in a construction company where my company has provided me a bank account, branch at manikonda yesterday that is 01/07/2020 2262 rs is debited from my it shows it is pca d. I don't know why they have deducted and in transaction details it shows helprepcost.com, it is a fraud transaction i have not transfer any amount to any of the payment also i didn't got any of the message regarding money debited from my account.
                              Please help me out of this
                              Please consider my complain.

Recently Discussed

(34 minutes ago)
                                Municipal Corporation Of Delhi (Mcd)
                                Dog & Cat In Area
                                (57 minutes ago)
                                Airtel
                                not able to recharge through retailer or online recharge or from airtel store
                                (57 minutes ago)
                                Ebooktyping.com
                                Work from home typing
                                (1 hours 5 minutes ago)
                                DishTV
                                Balance issue update
                                (1 hours 9 minutes ago)
                                Ecom Express
                                my myntra order has been showing 'pickup rescheduled' for the last three days.