HDFC Bank Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jun 7, 2023

File a complaint to HDFC Bank

Having problems with HDFC Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by HDFC Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

HDFC Bank

View more phone numbers

HDFC Bank reviews & complaints page 3

Address:1-79 marchala,kalwakurthy,nagarkurnool,509324

Hab chgs inc gst OCT-MAR 2023 REFERENCE NO. MIR[protected] MIR[protected]
I am hdfc bank holder since i opened account there is not any deduction till MAY 2023 after that i have credited my account with Rs. 3062 and i also have some more money in my account then only 2000 is in my account about 1062 is deducted for unknown reason this very ridiculous i want my money back or else i will continue with another bank really unsatisfied with hdfc bank services i also called customer care but they didn't answering me what is this for. Please give my money back
Otherwise i will block my account continue with another bank
Dear Customer,

At HDFC Bank, it's our endeavour to understand your needs and provide you with the highest level of service. Please click on hdfcbk.io/k/DUvfZvrLAj0 and share the complete concern. Please mention reference number TT[protected] along with the requested details for us to help you with the solution.

Address:House No. 2196 , Tangda Mohalla ,Kosi Kalan

Hdfc bank deducted 1062rs from my account i am student please help me without amy reason they deducted it

Address:Amloh
      Website:[email protected]

Hab chgs inc gst oct- march 2023
      I am hdfc bank holder . Rs 1062 is deducted for unknown reason this very ridiculous i want my money back or else i will continue with another bank really unsatisfied with hdfc bank services i also called customer care but they didn't answering me what is this for. Please give my money back
      Otherwise i will block my account continue woth another bank
      HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      smae from my account they deducted money and mark my complaint as solved

HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

Hi I am Mandeep Singh ex emo of HDFC.
        i received a mail from HDFC that i can withdrawal my P[censored]sing Zing HR service and there i have to login using my emp code M6567
        but i don't have pw for that and while retrieval of Pw i am not getting any otp on my email id registered.
        Helpdesk number of Zing HR is never picked up and mail id is also not in use.. delivery fail.
        please guide me where to contact and how.

HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

Address:Wholesale Banking Operations, Kabra Cplx, Railway Station Rd, near Laxminarayan Mandir, New Mondha, Parbhani, Maharashtra 431401

Hello sir,

This is in reference to the transaction made in my account under the header of depository charges; without any intimidation by the hdfc bank.

Kindly be informed that an amount of rs 885.00/- was deducted from my savings/salary account on 17th May 2023 under the name of depository charges APR22

I applied for the credit card after seeing Annual fees/ Renewal fees as Rs.0 in the marketing campaign and also double checked the same with customer service before activating the card. I was informed my card will be converted to LTF within 90 working days but first year membership fee was added to my credit card bill.

Address:Sahakar Nagar HDFC

I am a NRI Customer, I have both NRO and NRE account my both account has been blocked.
            For NRO its giving me this issue :- Hey! We regret to inform you that we are unable to process your request. The beneficiary account has either been closed or blocked.
            For NRE :- Sorry! We have temporarily restricted this transaction. Please note that if you are able to withdraw/add money to your A/c. successfully, then the restriction is on the Beneficiary A/c. to receive money. Else, the restriction is on your A/c., and therefore, kindly contact your nearest branch to regularise your A/c.

I belive one of the worst bank they just blocked my account with no details

HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

Recently I had transaction of 15270/- through my credit card. Now, they converted that into offus EMI without my knowledge. without any confirmation how can they convert that into loan. Cancel it immediately

Purchase date: 21/05/2023
              AGGREGATOR EMI - OFFUS Date: 20/05/2023

Address:VILLAGE 79 LNP 1ST TEH PADAMPUR, SRIGANGANAGAR

Dear team,
                i had releved the job since 13 december 2022 in hdfc bank but bank not give my releiving letter. Kindly provide my releving letter because i want to join next job.
                Name = pragat singh
                employee code= 295945
                email = [protected]@gmail.Com
                kindly sove this issue urgent basis. Contact me.

Address:Varanasi Nichibagh

Hdfc bank nichibagh varanasi
                  The cashier behaviour was not good and he was not replying properly
                  When you ask anything he was say I don’t know
                  And he was saying joined note and damaged note are not accepted in branch so plzz take action and resolved my problem

Hello sir,

Initially, when we did not have a Demat account they forced us to create one without intimating to us that they are going to charge annual fees and I received a call earlier from the branch I also speak her deny this service. Now all of a sudden they have charged rs 885.00/-. This is very bad and disappointing. And I have never used the demat account till now. If I call the customer care they will not have answers. And they will not communicate that they are charging.

Please do the needful as earliest.

Syed Roman

Address:HDFC Olavakkode branch, palakkad, kerala, 678002

The olavakkod hdfc bank staff’s (including 3 female staffs ) gave us false details regarding closure of joint account.
                      We asked them, what should we do about the balance amount in the joint account other than service charges, (account contained nearly 1000 rupees) they advised that it will be automatically credited to the other account (the one of the partner in joint account has an classic account in another branch of hdfc which...
                      Sir/Madam

HDFC Home Loan representative offered me a housing loan with lowest interest and I submitted all hard copy of documents asked by the representative for validation. As per the direction of the representative documents uploaded in the online portal On April 13, 2023.Next day, HDFC representaive made a phone cal and informed me to pay the processing fee as all the process is completed.

Soon after paying...

Address:Bengaluru

Dear Team,
                      Requesting to cancel ongoing loan application[protected].

Loan is not required at the moment, and I would like to cancel the application - Requesting your assistance for the cancellation at earliest.

I contacted the team, but unfortunately the team is not purposefully cancelling saying the application by itself will expire in 30 Calendar days. This is highly unethical, when customer himself is requesting for cancellation of the application.

If you need anything from side, Please feel free to reach out on my HDFC registered number - or on registered email.

Best Regards,

Address:Olavakkod palakkad

Address:HDFC bank

Dear sir..

I used my HDFC ATM debit card in pnb atm located maharaja complex d d nagar gwalior on time 11:30 an on 18/05/2023 for rupees 2000Rs the system show message for transaction successfully but the amount was deduction but cash was not received
                        I request to you please reversed my deduction amount as soon as possible
                        Dear Customer,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We are looking into your concern via e-mail interaction id[protected] and will revert to your registered email id on or before June 02, 2023.

We appreciate your cooperation and patience in the interim. -Ajay, Service Manager

Sir/Madam,
                          I foreclose the entire personal loan taken last year 07 march 2022 outstanding today i.e.19/05/2023 is Rs.16, 87, 062.60 but they are charged foreclose charges on it @ 4.72% on the principal amount outstanding which is too high for common person who repay their loan without any default during repayment but bank force me to pay as everyday interest rate increased then i pay the amount and they ask if you want raised then...

Your locanto id number [protected] asked me to put money on this number [protected]. Your safety will be made and then you will get the service, neither I got the service nor they are refunding the money. You refund my money, I am sending you photos together

Dear team,

It high time to react. I am getting unwanted calls every day from HDFC Bank on leans and credit cards etc.

Your call centre female (not mentioned her name) person is using un parliamentary language and demanding me to accept the calls etc. Attached the screenshot for the phone number for your ref.

I am getting irritated with these calls and distrusting me. Plz stop calling me.

Nageshwara Rao

HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

I have return a product and Amazon has already initiated the refund on 8th may 2023 and the bank hasn’t released my money. The reference number #[protected]