[Resolved]  Rented Accommodation — Unjustified increase in Rent

Dear Sir,
I came across your forum online and wish to seek your advice on a difficult situation i am going through. I moved to Hyderabad last year in February 2012 for a job. I then rented a 2 bed house in Alkapuri Area near L.B.Nagar in Hyderabad for Rs.7500 + 300 for water. I had got an agreement done for the same.
Its been 1 year now and my Landlady has increased the rent to Rs.11000 + 300 for water which for me is outrageous if you see the percentage of annual increase of rent. I have been staying in Rented houses for the last 10 years in Bangalore but nobody increased their rent like this.
I want you to let me know if i can file a complaint against my Landlady on this forum to seek justice.

Please let me know, what further details you require.

Warm Regards,
Dheeraj Kamlekar
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Aug 13, 2020
Complaint marked as Resolved 
Complaint comments 
Post your Comment
    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment

    Contact Information

    Rented Accommodation
    Andhra Pradesh
    File a Complaint