ICICI Bank

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra-Kurla Complex
Mumbai City District

ICICI Phone Banking Center

ICICI Bank Tower, 7th floor, Survey no: 115/27, Plot no. 12, Nanakramguda, Serilingampally, Hyderabad – 500032

Registered Office

ICICI Bank Limited, Landmark: Race Course Circle, Vadodara 390 007

Good

ICICI Bank Complaints & Reviews

Hi, / / they have deducted for ECSRTNCHGS050421_SR7410 = 590rs for no reason, can you please sort me out / / Regards / Srinath
I had deduction of 590rs for NO REASON

[Apr 08, 2021] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by srinath jack Apr 07, 2021 HI

I had deduction for no reason of rs 590, so please help me with the information

Dear Customer,

We regret any inconvenience caused. Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

Complaint comments

I have already cleared all my Emi and also paid my credit card bills. But, The bank has debuted an amount of rs590 from my account. I request you to credit the money back into my account as I have cleared all my emis for the month.

[Apr 07, 2021] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (041754) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Complaint comments

Without my concern 1899 INR was debited from my account.
      This is not expected with ICICI bank.
      One assistant 1899 INR

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (044284) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Complaint comments

Without intimation amount was debited in my account in the name of nach~ad~rtn~charg- tvs this was happening many times br...
        Dear sir/madam,
        I am icici prulife insurance policy holder and policy name is
        iprotect and the policy number...
        I am getting below message when i am trying do an online transaction

For security reasons your verified by...

With reference, I have an account with ICICI Bank Mathura Branch having account number[protected]...

I m in possession of bonds. Redemption date was march 2003/ I want to know the status on these./ How do I go about it ?

[Apr 05, 2021] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Dear Customer,

We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a1fmi0) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

S Scott's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 6, 2021
        please give the correct email id. [protected]@icicibank.com does not exist !!
        Complaint comments

I had online payment for NPS, money has deducted from my account but its not credited to my NPS account. Kindly do me a needful.

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (032301) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Complaint comments

I done my transaction through easy pay icici my transaction is failed money deducted but not refund. I contact to them but they are not responding to me money deducted on 15feb and now it's 4apr u think how careless n casual they are.

[Apr 04, 2021] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Complaint comments

I recently opened a new bank account with ICICI and in less than a month the account if freezed without providing any reason. The branch also does not have any clue regarding this and it has been 2 weeks since it is frozen.
              I need someone to help me immediately.

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a1fjr7) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Complaint comments

I have not received my credit card and when I visited my bank they also don't know where it is. I have already been charged for the annual fees in the month of feb after visiting to icici employees also I am not able to know where it is. The Card should be charged after I receive it. Very careless.

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a1fjrb) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Complaint comments

I got my salary account opened in icici bank in the month of Jan 2021. They have freezed my account by saying my kyc is pending....
                  I have applied for the personal loan in icici in oct 2020 and i had paid EMI for last 6 months without any delays. Recently,...
                  I had opted for Auto debit for credit card from my saving account.

At the time of opting Auto debit I didn't...

I withdraw 500 in Icici ATM but money was not dispensed then i try for the next 500 now too money not dispensed but amount was debited from my account

[Apr 03, 2021] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a1fjrc) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Complaint comments

My multi wallet card is valid till /1 still i am not able to access it, when tried to find balance through online it is prompting me message "invalid card"/ Card no- 4343 0250 0201 1125/ / Kindly contact me as soon as possible.