ICICI Bank Complaints & Reviews

3.3
Last updated Nov 30, 2022

File a complaint to ICICI Bank

Having problems with ICICI Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by ICICI Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

ICICI Bank

1800 103 8181
1942

View more phone numbers

ICICI Bank reviews & complaints page 2

I am Md Wasim Akram. 826.00 Rupees has been deducted from my account as DP CHGS TILL Nov-24

message to my mobile. I need justice and my money back immediately.
Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0i0xt) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

I had a demat account in icici bank which is closed now. When i checked my bank transactions and i found that there is one debit transaction 24/11/2022
    DMC/[protected] DP CHGS TILL OCT-22 — inr 179.23 when i created the demat account or when i was closed account, i was not told about the dp charges and also i did not get any message alert in my mobile which is registered with mobile banking with icici. My icici account number is[protected] . This is completely unacceptable and please refund my amount. My phone number is [protected]
    Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0hzx7) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

vanand58's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 28, 2022
    Dear Team,

I have sent you the email with UID (a0hzx7) mentioned in the subject line.
    for additional information you can call me on 9773088233.

This is Akash Rai, there was some deduction happened from my bank account against DMC/DP charges.

The details of the deductions are as below:-
      1. ₹826 on 25/11/2021
      2. ₹68.93 on 25/10/2021
      3. ₹826 on 24/11/2022

Kindly let me know why this deduction has been happened ? as I have never activated and used my demat account and most importantly i don't even know that i hold...

I am Prerana Deokate..688.33 Rupees has been deducted from my account as DMC DP CHGS TILL OCT -22) DP charges on 24/11/2022. I have never activated and used my Demat account till now. There was no prior notice.I haven't received any deduction message to my mobile. I need justice and my money back immediately.
      ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello, i just need to inform you that the deduction has been done under name ECSRTCHGS of RS 590, i am not aware what they deduct this money without any valid reason or explanation, i just want my money back any how, you can't deduct money just because I have an account in your bank...I NEED MY MONEY BACK.
        ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Akshay Karale using ICICI Bank account. TODAY MY 826 Rs deducted for DMC charges till oct-22...I never use this dmat account...Bank employee open this account and I already told to close this...I want my deducted amount back...

Please look into this matter...
          Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0i29r) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Hi Team

Charges amount of Rs 826 debited on my account on 24-Nov-2022.No information for this charges.Please provide the clarification about these charges.

PNVV Satyanarayana
            Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0i29x) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

I am Biswajit Badajena, an amount of 826 rupees has been deducted from my account in the name of DP chgs till Oct 2022 on 24/11/2022

I have never activated and used my demat account. There was no prior notice of deduction and i haven't received any deduction message.

I need my money back and am ready to complain anywhere else if needed.
              Please Solve the problem
              ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Demat account charged rs 826 for my account. I didn’t call, message, request to ICICI bank. Then how they deduct money without any alert. Please help me to solve this. I need refund my money and deactivate my demat account. Im facing money deducted issue with icici on second time.
                Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0hzjo) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Customer ID[protected]
                  Hi I m again complaining against ICICI Bank i am fed up with this bank they always charge any amount and deduct them form my bank account or credit card...this time they had deducted Rs.3539.30 from my credit card without any further information. On 16 Nov 2022 they deducted my amount without any transaction done by me. I was not aware about this thing today i.e. 24 Nov 2022 when I got the SMS about the credit...
                  Rs 826.00 has been deducted from my ICICI saving account no.[protected] in the name of DMC charges. I have no transaction through ICICI demat account. This is truly unacceptable because first your employees continuously making calls to open a demat account and also make assured that this is totally free without any charges. Kindly refund deducted amount.
                  Dear Customer,

We regret any inconvenience caused. Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

Hi vallem vishnu here. 826.00 rupees has been deducted from my account as (DMC/IN[protected] DP CHGS TILL OCT-22) on 24-NOV-2022. I have neither subscribed nor used my demat account till now.

Also i did not get any deduction message alert in my mobile which is registered with mobile banking with icici.

Mentioned the transaction remark - DMC/IN[protected] DP CHGS TILL OCT-22

We people are here because of trust towards . But this is totally an unacceptable behavior from ICICI. Don't ever do this without a customer acceptance, otherwise we can loose the trust.

Kindly refund my money at earliest.

Contact number : [protected]
                    Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0hy1w) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

Last year my brother had started a policy by mistake, due to which ₹ 1899 was deducted from my account, I had stopped this policy service by calling customer care .But again this year ₹1899 was deducted from my account on 3rd november 2022 is this done intentionally by bank I don't want this policy and want my money back
                      Nov 24, 2022
                      Call come from the bank in the last year and ₹ 1899 was also deducted, but later I called the customer care and got the policy closed, yet this year the money was deducted.
                      Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0hy1n) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

Last year my brother had started a policy by mistake, after which ₹ 1899 was deducted, then I called customer care and got that policy service stopped. But now again my account has been deducted ₹ 1899 on 3rd November 2022. i want all my money back
                        Nov 24, 2022
                        Last year I got a call from the bank, my brother had started the policy by mistake but later I got the policy closed by calling back to the customer care, yet this year ₹ 1899 has been deducted from my account.
                        Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0hy2a) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

I'm KANCHANA P M, have updated my bank details for EPFO kyc but after along day still my bank account is not verified, and I'm unable to claim my PF.

Please take action and help us to complete the verification earliest.

We requesting you to kindly do the needful.

Kanchana PM
                          Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0hv7w) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Hi Team,

I am facing issue with my ICICI account as there is 590 rs deducted twice (1st time - on 07th Nov 2022 and 2nd time on 21st Nov 2022) without any intimation.

Acc Number[protected]
                            IFSC coded - ICIC0000047

Kindly let me know why is this amount deducted and refund my amount asap.

Bhavana. M

Hi Team,

I am icici account holder, November month my account got deducted as "CashTxnChgs-Branch-Oct22+GST".

I didn't receive any message or alert from you when I checked my account statement. I came to know about this. I am disappointed with this kind of behavior about not informing the customer. I am still confused about this deduction

can you please let me know the valid reason for the money deduction?
                              Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0hv8b) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

I have been maintaining both ICICI NRE and NRO accounts for several reasons. Both are linked. NRO is more regularly used for transactions in India (remittances, payments, maintenance charges of house etc). NRE is also used and the last active transaction was in August 2021. But it is in debit unfrozen with a reason that there is no activity for the last 10 years! Now, when I try to use my NRE account to make a fund transfer, I am unable to do so. I have already submitted KYC multiple times for the last few years. Issue is not getting resolved immediately. Please unfreeze the account immediately.
                                Issue/request # to ICICI: 000Y1aHQN6B364QT
                                ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Correction: I meant - I have been maintaining the accounts for several years (and not reasons as in the first paragraph).
                                Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0hv76) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

My mother is investing ICICI money multiplier bond on 11 jan 1999 of Rs. 4000.
                                  Bondholder no: 4763-435
                                  Certificate no: 4088
                                  Names of bond holders: C Harshitha
                                  U/G Nirmala
                                  Bond no: one
                                  I want the status of these bond.
                                  Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0hv7d) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

My 2 times 590 rupees dected from saving account on[protected].
                                    There no reason i found for this diduction.
                                    Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0hv75) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.