ICICI Bank Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 28, 2021
Complaints 20349
Profile

File a complaint to ICICI Bank

Having problems with ICICI Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by ICICI Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

ICICI Bank reviews & complaints (20349)

Hi Team,

My account got debited with 826/- rs as DMC charges, please refund my amount . I do not have any...
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
My card was blocked for security reasons. And as instructed, I dialed the customer care number[protected], and after doing...
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
My name is Snehal Ghodke. I am from Osmanabad, Maharashtra. I had opened ICICI Insta Account online on 25th November, 2020....

Have prefect CIbil
100% repayment on time
Good ITR

Still my credit card application was rejected.
When I filed a complaint under grievance level 1
I received vague responses.
I decided to escalate to level 2 complaint and asked the executive to give me SR no for this complaint. I was told there is no SR no.
The the bank doesn’t want to have to deal with complaint why do you guys have grievance system in place ??
Why did I not receive my SR NO in the first response?

I just wanted to know why my application was rejected. Your rejected affects my cibil score.
Worst experience ever.

My application no[protected]
Email on application [protected]@gmail.com
Email i used to email grievance [protected]@gmail.com
Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (756755) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Icici has charged extra interest and GST charges for my September 2021 bill. Also they are not humble and supportive to customer...
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
    A Deep discount bond Viz. Ashirwad deep discount bond of ICICI was purchased in the year 1996 in my daughter's name (dated...
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
    I am holding a home loan account in ICICI Bank with Account no: NHMBN[protected], My EMI deduction date is on the 05th of...
    Dear sir
    i am using icici credit card since more than 1 yr, recently icic credit card team charged auto debit charges in my credit card, i m not activated any auto debit facility. This is wrongly charged by icici bank credit card team. My saving ac all ready closed staatus. Total charge debtied 05 nov - auto debit return 1079.48 +gst 194.31. Kindly request you to plz noted complained.
    Mehul patel
    mo-[protected]
    last digit credit card no :...4001
    Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (756196) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Even after multiple follow up, ICICI bank is not customer friendly for home buyers. Their agents, managers none of them responds...
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

My multiwallet card is going to expire...pls help with how can I get the new card online with pin
      Dear Customer,

We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (753237) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

From my ICICI BANK account, there has been an un-notified deduction of 2950.

This is so unacceptable, I need a revert and a refund of the same.

Or an explanation, on which basis was it charged.
        Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (753227) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

There was a deduction from my ICICI account associated with my ICICI Direct with transaction remarks saying 'EBA/NSE N 2021219/[protected]'...
          Dear Team,

I'm Pavithran Pandian, I've settled the credit card payment in JAN 2020 which is almost more than...
          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Please return my hard-earn money.
          I have been charge of ecs return charges from my account today. Neither bank nor client party (Mutual fund sip) informed me about charges, I kept less amount than the SIP amount and thought not go for SIP investment this month. But then Today (23/11/2021) bank has deducted 273+590+590=1, 453. I. E charged 3 times for a single ecs return. That is again quite unacceptable. It is my hard earned saving that icici is looting in the name of penalties and charges by keeping me unaware of those charges upfront. I request icici by this platform to kindly refund my money in full and in further arbitration to be clear and transparent for any services charges and penalties for any service upfront. It is my hard saved money and means a lot to me. Kindly refund.
          Kindly to reply at "[protected]@gmail.com"
          Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (751139) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Around 800 INR/- has been deducted from my bank account under NACH_AD_RTN_CHRG~TPSLSIP~01NOV21~ffc2391, MNDT_CHRG~ADTPSLSIPG~01OCT2021~[protected]...
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
            I am a seller in Amazon ecommerce platform selling small household and kitchen items. The fraudster introduced herself as Saba and promised to create promotional videos to help improve by business. After i paid her the requested money and sent the sample products to her address, the fraudster cheated me.

Im requesting for the transaction reversal.

Incident date: Nov 13, 2021 - 11.14AM
            Amount: 3403
            UPI transaction ID[protected]
            Debited from: [protected]@okicici (STANISLAUS G - ICICI BANK)
            Credited to: [protected]@okhdfcbank (SABA UNNISA - HDFC Bank)
            Reference number: CICAgOD28dCIVw

Reference number: CICAgODO1oKqBQ

Fraudster phone number: [protected]
            Fraudster Email address: [protected]@gmail.com
            Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (750481) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Dear Team,

In the credit card statement generated for the period Nov 16, 2021 – Dec 5, 2021. I found late...
              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
              I'm Mitali holding ICICI savings account for past year. A/C#[protected] in golmuri, jamshedpur
              Without any intimation my account has been debited. I have never come across something like this on a monthly basis.
              Please take some action against the bank, if it is not complying RBI standards / guidelines.

[protected] MABChgs-Oct21+gst Dr. 454.06Dr
              23-11-21 MABChgs-Sep21+gst504.44Dr. 168.80
              Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (750146) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

During the college fee payment, I got request from the eazypay to pay the fees. I paid the fees via upi payment and money got deducted but it shows error and money didn't get paid.
                Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (748718) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I bought a government of india tax saving bond 2003 dated on 25th march 2004 which had to be matured on 25th march 2010 I haven't recieved the maturity amount yet the account no is TBICI[protected]
                  Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (748721) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.