ICICI Bank Complaints & Reviews

3.3
Last updated Nov 30, 2022

File a complaint to ICICI Bank

Having problems with ICICI Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by ICICI Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

ICICI Bank

1800 103 8181
1942

View more phone numbers

ICICI Bank reviews & complaints page 3

I'm unable to send/receive money thru upi in phonepe, gpay, Paytm and on imobile app as well. I reached out to customer care and they say nothing wrong with upi on my account..

It says for security reasons UPI transactions are blocked on this account. Please contact the bank.

My registered mobile number is [protected]
Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0hv7a) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

I done my fee payment of 2300 for university of rajasthan money deducted from my account but not showing successful

I did through upi
    Upi ref no :[protected]
    Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0hzsg) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

I am a student of rajasthan university i filled my exam form on university site of Rs2300 on 19 november 2022 through UPI transactions money deducted from my account but on site it is showing payment not done

I try contacting on helpline no but it is always switch off

Help me out with it my application number is 50095155
      ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I applied for a NRE and NRO account with ICICI Bank in July, after a lot of hassle they opened it around September, only to freeze it in October. That, too, without any reason.

Since 23-Oct I am sending them email and calling the relationship officer, Akansha Dahiwale, of the Andheri (W), Mumbai, branch, but they haven't been able to give me any reason as to why my account has been frozen. Nor have they un-freezed...
        My Name is Santosh Kumar, holding ICICI Bank account No.[protected]
        this month date 12 November 2022 in my account 161.52 Rupees has been deducted from my account in the name of nach_ad_rtn_chrg~INGENOT~08NOVV22~32dfe66
        without any notification. I was maintaining minimum balance for the time of emergency and when i was going to make a payment then the amount was not there. What the hell wrong with icici bank.
        What is this transaction purpose? nach_ad_rtn_chrg~INGENOT~08NOVV22~32dfe66

I want a strong reply from your side dear icici bank.
        Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0hy26) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

I have purchased lots of products in last festive sell and gifted to all my family and friends from my Amazon card .. now the have blocked my cash back of 8400+ .
          Iam very loyal customer of icici never expected this type of fraud from this big Bank .. if they can't give cb then i have to close all my acnts and fd with them. Also they are not replying to my mails.
          Mobile number in bank is [protected]
          ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am holding sip in mutual funds since last over 10 years.
            Suddenly 2 months back i discovered that i am not able to sell as both mobile no. & email have been altered in portfolio in all mfs so that we cannot redeem if we want to.
            This is an unfair practice and i have spoken to rm at ahmedbad sh bhagya on [protected].
            As per him other customers also facing this problem.
            He made me fill a form on 3rd sept'22 giving details of all my holdings and said same will be corrected in 1 week.
            It is now 2 months but still not able to redeem.
            Why are we being cheated like this.
            I do not have the freedom to redeem my mf if some scheme is doing badly.
            Sadhana suri
            ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please find the below mentioned transaction details.
              ECSRTNCHGS151122_SR8663566 Amount-590

Hi all,

I don't know why this amount deduct from my account. i am middle class man, kindly refund my money.

Thanks.
              Sumit

DP CHGS deducted without any use Rs. 798
                without any prior notice or message
                Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0hv7q) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

PRASANN DHOOT's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 30, 2022
                On which email Id and What is UID?

Dear Team,

Amount of Rs590 is deducted from my account without any of my authorization. I called to your customer care number and the executive is said to me that amount is deducted due to bounce of ecs but i dont have any ecs in my account right now and without giving me any solution she said me to visit the branch. This is not the solution for this issue. I also saw lots of peoples are facing the same issue. please reslove this issue.

Vivek Sadhu
                  please contact me
                  [protected]@gmail.com
                  Dear Customer,

We regret any inconvenience caused. Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

Will we get back the deducted amount continously 589, 590, 539, 255 have been deducted 2000 continously. Will get back that amount
                    ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have done two transaction of 6200 and 10000 .
                      Total— 16000
                      Amount Paid - 7000 in month of oct
                      Got mail that i have to pay extra 12000
                      When asked them they said that you are charged for force closing two emi
                      Fine that even 600
                      Still 2500 extra amount was deducted

When you call 20 times everyone say differently.

[censored]iest bank .Will raise more complaint for this cheater bank.Dont use this bank

Neetu Chauhan
                      Last digits of account no - 0000
                      Dob-210/04/1996
                      Thubrahalli Branch
                      ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I've applied for Amazon pay ICICI credit card and successfully completed video KYC and further more it asked me to upload my income proofs as in my case it is payslip, 3months bank statement as I'm salaried employee which I did on NOVEMBER 2022 and from then onwards it just says my application was on hold and re-upload the income documents and I did it not twice or thrice but around 10 times . As I need this card urgently but this Amazon pay ICICI team was really pathetic. They didn't even cancel my application and let me apply again. Hope they solve my issue this time.
                        ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My account has been deducted from my ICICI bank savings account four times stating "surcharge dt:16/11/22 MCC 4112". Why? IRCTC is not taking any surcharges other than the tickets, all charges already included in the ticket's final price.
                          I request you to kindly revert my money and check this matter.
                          I have checked online and there are so many complaints on the internet regarding the same issue.
                          Please help, and also inform the banks not to debit any amount unnecessarily.
                          ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have worked with lehmanbrothers India Ltd in Mumbai in 2006, before moving to TCS london on deputation after 5-7 years, want to use my current account associated with the ICICI bank as i have used same service provider ICICI bank for Lehman brothers and same ICICI NRI/NRE account for salary savings account/ joint account, demat trading account, where verified to update the contact details it has been found the icici bank accoutn has been closed rather it should be dormant and can be re-instated on request. as being previlige banker they seems to be some third party service providers has been assigned and fudged as relationship mangers and denying request to re-open the account even if tis closed. Not sure what is the issue in re-opeing account and how they can close the account without customer consent Not sure if new Banking guidelines has been suggested in such perspective.

ThankYou,
                            BhanuPrasad YB
                            Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0hjo3) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

I've noticed a transaction of Rs. 118/- in my savings account on 16th Nov 2022 under this description MNDT_CHRG ADTPSLSIPG.

ICICI Bank could you care to explain what is this mandatory charge for and why did you deduct this amount without notifying me?
                              Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0hjo7) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Hello

I have invested in mmb-0199-mmb-one which redemption was on 03.07.2004. I need the contact information of bank for redemption. I have contacted icici bank many times but have not been given any information on how we can redeem the matured amount.

Boldholder no: 5020-325
                                Face value of bond - rs.8000
                                Issue price of bond - rs.4000
                                Redemption date - 03.07.2004

Please send redemption procedure and contact details
                                Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0hjnv) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

BDPatel123's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 21, 2022

I am not able to send an email to [protected]@icicibank.com.

Also please suggest if by UID you mean the Aadhar No of the complainant.

I am not able to send an email to [protected]@icicibank.com, as no message is going in this email address. please get me email address to send the required details.(what is this protected, as no message is going)

Also please suggest if by UID you mean the Aadhar No of the complainant.

My name is sandeep pandey and my employee ID is 844082 i quit icici bank as on April 2022 but till today i have no relieving letter please send my relieving letter on my gmail
                                  ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                  Dear Sandeep Pandey, we request you to raise your request in the alumni site (https://alumni.icicibank.com/#/login)

My name is sandeep pandey i quit icici bank as on April 2022 but till today i have no relieving letter please send my relieving letter on my gmail
                                    ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Amount has been deducted from my account three times on 14th Nov ..Can I know the reason for the account that is deducted and refund it as soon as possible
                                      Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0hhju) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.