ICICI Bank Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra-Kurla Complex
Mumbai City District

ICICI Phone Banking Center
ICICI Bank Tower, 7th floor, Survey no: 115/27, Plot no. 12, Nanakramguda, Serilingampally, Hyderabad – 500032

Registered Office
ICICI Bank Limited, Landmark: Race Course Circle, Vadodara 390 007

Good

ICICI Bank related photos (3709)

ICICI Bank Complaints & Reviews

rahulrana1 on Aug 3, 2020
There have been multiple deduction of 590 or so depending on the money in my account. Multiple times my account has been emptied by the bank without stating any reason, email or so. Total deduction has come to be 4700, i was and still not am aware about these deductions.

[Aug 03, 2020] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Customer,

We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0wb1k) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

नरेंद्र कुमार सालवी on Aug 3, 2020
    Behaviour of staff is like we are criminals amd they are handelling police check post.

Despite of fastag available on car and local id and address proof available in car, employee of toll asked to pay full charges

Need resolution on top priority

Narendra salvi

double charges collected rj09ca1488

[Aug 04, 2020] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Updated by नरेंद्र कुमार सालवी Aug 03, 2020
    Not resolved
    Dear नरेंद्र कुमार सालवी,

We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0wb23) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

Sad Person on Aug 3, 2020
      I got a call from my icici in 2019, where the caller spoke too quickly to be able to catch details, and had me sign up for oneassist over phone! I immediately cancelled the plan via my bank when i saw that money was withdrawn from my account without my consent. I got a chargeback and was told the plan was cancelled.

Cut to a year later, i discover that the plan was never cancelled. I got emails from oneassist saying my plan would be renewed on july 31. It was set to auto renew and uninterrupted service (I was told this was set by icici) so they could take their 1899 a year without my express consent. I check on the date to see if a charge was made, and found that it was... Two weeks before the 31st.

Extremely upset that icici advocates for a company with such opaque practises as well. I registered a request #sr[protected]. I was told i would be refunded the full amount. If not, i will be looking to move to another bank.

Dear Customer,

We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0w4ow) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
      Dear Customer, We regret the inconvenience caused. We shall be happy to assist you with the refund. Kindly share your Membership Details or registered contact number on this link: http://survey.webengage.com/ws/~1qq44ps and we shall assist you on an urgent basis - Nitesh, Team OneAssist.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Insurance

ICICI Bank — icici - unauthorized deduction of amount

Shokhan on Aug 3, 2020
        There is some unauthorized deduction of amount from my bank account, this is under the following statements.

Nach_ad_rtn_chrg~bajajfin~02jun20~4588fb2~4000cd64
        Complaint category Banks

ICICI Bank — request to refund amount deducted for dp charges

ashasusanthomas on Aug 3, 2020
        Branch: h 1a/34, sector 63, gautam buddha nagar, noida, up, in, 201301

On 28/09/2020 i could see amount 826.00...

Jagram Ghusinga on Aug 3, 2020
        My icici acct has beeb debited with rs
        999 on 3 aug 2020. I do not have any
        Subscription from amazon. I want know.
        Why this money has been deducted
        From acct. Please help me and get
        My money back in my acct.

Thanks and regards.
        Email id.. [protected]@yahoo.com

Dear Jagram Ghusinga,

We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0w4mz) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank — nach_ad_rtn_chrg~tpslsip~29jun20~8715864~000000p16

Anik8401 on Aug 3, 2020
          Nach_ad_rtn_chrg~tpslsip~29jun20~8715864~[protected]
          And my 590 cut.. Why till now no any notifications come and no idea...

ICICI Bank — Unauthorised debits without information

Venkat Varalu on Aug 2, 2020
          An amount deducted from my bank account named undermentioned

Ac[[protected]]
          Ifsc - icic0004040

Gajandevar on Aug 2, 2020
          Dear team please reactivate my icici credit card. I am last year closed my and no pending totally cleared. So that kindly plz activate.

[Aug 02, 2020] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0w53m) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Credit Cards

Tanaji Rathod on Aug 2, 2020
            My name is tanaji rathod, 3 in 1 account holder from last 3 years, and the company deducting my fund which one collecting from someone by 5 or 10 rs for my saving and medical issue and bank has started deducting my all funds from my saving account in the covid -19 pandemic situation.

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0w53e) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Gill Nancy on Aug 2, 2020
              I am jatinder singh. The amount i transferd to my icici account has been deducted from my account as in[protected] dp chgs till sep-18) dp charges on
              28 july 2020.

Message to my mobile. I need justice and my money back immediately. My account number is[protected]

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0w537) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank — Got ECSRTNCHGS debited without any reason

Rakshit S on Aug 1, 2020
                Hi, My account was debited for INR 277.09 on[protected] and then again for INR 312.91 on[protected]. There is absolutely no...

meeta lalwani on Aug 1, 2020
                Hello, from my account was 199 rs were auto deducted, but i have not subscribed to prime

[Aug 01, 2020] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0w530) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

ICICI Bank — Fraud Transactions on ICICI Debit Card .

anoop hegde on Aug 1, 2020
                  Again some one fraud transactions has happened . My Account has been debited by anonymous ###. 9500 has been debited again...

Manikanta Prakash on Aug 1, 2020
                  I am manikanta prakash. 550.67 rupees has been deducted from my account as
                  Dmc/[protected] dp chgs till jun-20 charges on

28/07/2020. I have never activated and used my demat account till now. There was no prior notice. I haven't received any deduction message to my mobile. I need justice and my money back immediately. My account number is[protected].

Dear Manikanta Prakash,

We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0w4mk) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

apurvakhairkar on Aug 1, 2020
                    An amount has been deducted from my icici salary account. I have an on going emi but the charges are deducted on 3rd of every month. What are the charges for???

Dear Customer,

We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0w4m2) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank — Fraud UPI transaction

Ramandeep790790 on Aug 1, 2020
                      Dates of fraud (13.07.2020~30.07.2020)
                      Client Name- Paytm.
                      Multiple UPI transactions of Rs 400, 1600 & 4000...

ICICI Bank — Fraud UPI transactions without any OTP or PIN

Ramandeep790790 on Aug 1, 2020
                      Dates of fraud (13.07.2020~30.07.2020)
                      Clint Name- Paytm.
                      Multiple UPI transactions of Rs 400, 800, 1600 & 4000...

anoop hegde on Aug 1, 2020
                      Hi team,
                      I am anoop p hegde working in cgi. On[protected] evening, amount of rs 9000 got debited anonymously from my salary account without my knowledge from the nfs/* 40782010*/cash/wdl. Recently i haven't swiped my debit card in an atm. I request icici bank to investigate more on this issue and take a serious action regarding this fraud transactions.

Dear Anoop Hegde,

We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0w4lq) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

ICICI Bank — Package not delivering [Resolved]

Jameel786 on Aug 1, 2020
                        I'm using ICICI credit card since from 2016. My card expired on January 2020. New card not yet received from January to till...
                        Complaint category Credit Cards