IDFC Bank Complaints & Reviews

1.8
Last updated Feb 17, 2024

File a complaint to IDFC Bank

Having problems with IDFC Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by IDFC Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

IDFC Bank

IDFC Bank Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 419 2332
1800 419 4332

IDFC Bank Website

IDFC Bank Head Office Address

8th Floor, Building No. 1, Mindspace, Gigaplex, Plot No. IT. 5, MIDC Knowledge Park, Airoli West
Thane
Thane District

IDFC Bank reviews & complaints page 48

M
maggarwal3

fastag blacklisted

Address:Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, 201002

I got my Fastag from IDFC Bank, it was registered by the Maruti Nexa Car Dealer, Akshardham, Delhi
I recharged my Fastag with Rs. 500 and current balance showing as Rs. 600. When I used it first time on Eastern Peripheral Expressway, it showed me as Blacklisted and it can not be used.

I tried to contact Customer Care but nobody respond.
Not Happy with the service of IDFC Bank.

Manish...
Swwapnil Dhasal
from Mumbai, Maharashtra

harassment call from bank

Address:Mumbai, Thane, Maharashtra, 401105

Dear sir/madam,
I have regularised my emi and from last 3 to 4 months i am paying my emi
Within that particular month, i have not been on job from last 8 months but i’m doing some free lancing work which is helping me to adjust my emis and fees of my child,
I told bank people that the extra charges what they have applied i will clear that slowly but emi i have brought on track this months emi also i said i am paying...
Ansh8748

collection agent fraud

Address:110084

I have running a personal loan with idfc bank and my loan no is 9980838 due to some fund issue i unable to pay my emi in december 19 collection agent mr. Jitender (Mobile no - [protected], [protected]) calls me for pending emi pay now i had told him i will pay emi by 20th december. Colletions agent said to me please pay some part payment as like 3000/- rs and reaming balance pay after some days i will submit 3000 rs now. Now collection agent...
G
gurkirat sethi

emis not debited and bouncing charges added to account

I have been in conversation with you since 5th january 2020 and have spoken to your call centres as the emis were not debited on 2nd january 2020 eventhough i had sufficient balance in my account to pay off the emis. I have shared the bank statement for the same. But due to your system gliche the emis were not debited. I have paid the emis on all the 3 loan accounts online through your payment portal yesterday ie.16/01/2020. As discussed...
Address:F 8 Flat no 10 unity apparrment gali no 1 Arya vihar sector 73 Noida, 201301

I have ordered product from two site tatacliq and Flipkart after order I have cancelled the order and received mail from both site amount is refunded to idfc easy buy card . Also I have called idfc customer care and provide request for cancel the loan still my loan is not cancel and amount is not credited to my idfc emi card . I called customer care they are not helping at all
My registered mobile number is [protected]...
G
gauravpabari
Jun 21, 2022
This thread was updated on Jun 21, 2022

harassment from idfc bank personal loan offering calls

Address:150 FT RING ROAD, Rajkot, Gujarat, 360007

I fell too much harassment from idfc bank for personal loan offring and mainly they call between 1 to 4 pm. If i didnt received call than they continuously calling again and again in every 1 hour. I already have opt for dnd still they call me from [protected]. I am not interested in any personal loan and even i have told local office also to dont call me for this than too they continuously harnessing me for marketing calls and offers....
M
mayur sathe

loan refund

Address:Mumbai City, Maharashtra, 400029

Loan refund I have bymistake ordered one watch but I cancelled it and company did refund long back on 6th Jan 2020.

But I don't get the refund in my instacred emi card.

Pls do it now as it has been refunded long back by the company to my emi card. Pls cal me and do it fast.

Service should be fast.

And it should get auto credited. I don't have to write this complaint...

unnecessary foreclosure charges

Address:House no. 56, Shiva enclave zirakpur Distt Mohali, Mohali, Punjab, 140403

Dear respected department, my name is gurinder singh residents of zirakpur distt mohali. My home loan accounts is 13483468 & 14299080 is on going with idfc bank. I want to close my loans. So i request in idfc first bank for foreclosure. I received foreclosure letters on 3 jan 2020. But in these letters very unnecessary foreclosure charges added by idfc first bank. I receive same letters in october 2018 in these letters no any foreclosure...
V
Vishal_del2001

wrong charge of fastag

Address:122004

I was out of home between 7-13 january. My car was in parking and keys were locked in my home. Still i was charged wrongly for crossing manesar toll 3 times in the midnight of 9-10 january. 9 jan at 21:08, 10th jan at 00:17 and 02:57 hrs. I’m charged 195 wrongly from my account. This is complete fraud system. Car no. Dl8cal7683. Vishal thukral [protected]....
Sanjay Bhanwala

amount debited of rs. 90 at dahar toll plaza without journey of vehicle no. hr11f-2680 on 05.01.2020 at 12..25pm

Address:B-4, Sector-14, Panchkula, Panchkula, Haryana, 134109

I am a registered customer of idfc. I received a message regarding debit of amount of rs. 90/- on 05.01.2020 at 12.25 pm at dahar toll plaza, panipat, haryana whereas i did not move of my vehicle from that toll plaza. I was at panchkula, haryana at that time. So an amount of rs. 90/- has been debited fraudly from me. Kindly sort out the problem and please credit rs. 90/- in my account after due verification. My phone number is [protected]...
Angelika

cheating by collection agency and idfc bank.

Address:TIJORE HOUSE, DOCKYARD ROAD, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, 400010

I am anish madhukar tijore, who had taken two wheeler loan from capital first (Now idfc bank), loan account no[protected]. I had taken the loan on early term and my monthly emi was rs.6402/=. When my 4 emi's were pending, i opted for forecloser and inquired with the collection executive whether i can foreclose my loan by paying rs.20, 000/= one handedly. Avinsh, the executive then called up his agency and had a word with gauri,...
B
Brijesh.rv
from Delhi, Delhi

fastag unblock

Address:Gautam Buddh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, 201301

Team

I am holding a fasttag with idfc and currently it is in deactivate state as i have not recharged it from 1 months. I get in touch with customer care for activation of same. I am trying to call customer care from last 1 month but no one is picking up my call.

1. Request to please activate my fast tag.

Rc no. Up16gt4203
Mobile no. [protected]...
nilesh uparali

loan complaint

I took a voucher in Flipkart associated with Instacred IDFC Capital First bank. Every month emi of Rupees 2364 is getting deducted from my loan account number 23982397. My emi of four months is already been deducted from this loan account number. I've complained many times but my loan is still not cancel and also I am not getting any voucher from Flipkart. So I want to cancel this loan from this loan account number and refund me the money...
P
pparasuramudu

loan cancellation

My name is laxman I am having loan account number 25409559.i have requested for the cancellation of this loan on October 22 2019 however it is not cancelled and from my account 1 EMI amount for deducted and cheque got bounced.
I request you to kindly cancel the loan on priority basis.
My number [protected].

The loan amount is RS. 18000 and EMI monthly amount is RS. 6000. From 3 EMI 1EMI is already
Debited...
J
jpkadri
Mar 22, 2022
This thread was updated on Mar 22, 2022

idfc fastag blacklisted

Address:Mangalore, Dakshina Kannada, Karnataka, 575004

We had registered for fastag with idfc first bank (Wheelseye app) agent at surathkal toll mangalore for our company vehicle tata ace. As per toll authority idfc first bank is blacklisted & this fastag cannot be used.
We tried to contact idfc toll free number [protected] and sent mail to [protected]@idfcfirstbank.com but both are not responding. We cant opt for other app without cancellation of this app.

Vehicle reg...
nitinkhadtar
from Nashik, Maharashtra

fastag toll payment done twice. (by cash payment and fastag) vehicle number - dd-03-f-1816

Address:Khalapur

On date 26.09.2019 on 01:49:33 at khalapur toll plaza toll amount of rs 173 paid twice by cash (Transaction number -[protected]) and through fastag (Transaction number - [protected]-540005).
So kindly requested to resolve my double payment issue for one transaction and reverse my money in my fastag account.
I am attaching toll receipt copy and fastag statement account....
Sarin CK
from Ernakulam, Kerala

pre-closure letter

I have requested for a pre closure letter on 21st dec2019, and still i didn't receive it. I have been following up with service desk everyday starting from 21st onwards. I am not getting any proper response at all. What a pathetic service. They say 24 hours to process the request. Now its almost one week over. What kind of lazy people they got for this job....
I
itsamitkhanna
from Pune, Maharashtra
Apr 2, 2023
This thread was updated on Apr 2, 2023

idfc fast tag activation, updation of vehicle no from chassis no to car rc no, majzxxmtkzkc44406- stuck from last 1 month - escalation

Address:Gurgaon, Haryana

Hi team

I am holding a fasttag with idfc and currently it is in deactivate state as i have not recharged it from 4 months. I visited idfc kiosk in km 42 toll plaza in gurgaon and they are saying to get in touch with customer care for activation of same. I am trying to call customer care @ [protected] from last 1 month but no one is picking up my call. No reply received even after sending emails to [protected]@idfcfirstbank.com;...
V
vikram vir chaudhary
from Delhi, Delhi

fastag blocked

Address:C - 259 Eden Villa, Sushant Lok - 3, Sector - 57, 122003

I bought a car in july 2019 alongwith i got a fastag from idfc bank. I am unable to top it up as it has been closed.
My vech. Regd. No hr 26 ea 4310.
Owner dr. Vikram vir chaudhary.
My phone no is not registered on the site as well my adhar no. Is not shown. I am unable to upload. Kindly open my fastag account so that i can transfer money. I am fed up making complaints with paytm also & your help line no which is never...
Archit Priyank Aggarwal
from Mumbai, Maharashtra

fastag recharge issue

Address:K-42, Sector 11, Noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Gautam Buddh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, 201301

I have got a message that my fastag has been blacklisted. When i checked it shows status as "lowbalance blacklist" although my vehicle's fastag account has an available balance of rs. 65.

When i tried to recharge the same, the chassis/ vehicle no option is blank, due to which i am unable to recharge.

I have tried contacting the idfc fastag tollfree number, but it is countinously busy.

Please suggest...