Lendi Institute Of Engineering And Technology — Requisition for salary regards

Respected sir,

I ASHOK BOTTA S/O satya prakash here by informing you that sir i joined as a assistant professor for Science and Humanities department of LENDI institute of engineering and technology on 1-july-2016 when the time of joining LENDI college asked me to deposit my educational certificates so i deposited my B.com (OD), M.com (OD), MBA (OD) with an salary of 18000/- per month, but unfortunately i got a new job with an high rate of salary per month so i informed the same to LENDI College principal Dr.V.V. RAMA REDDY so he told me to give an notice period of three months to relieve formally, so i resigned my position on 05/august/2016 effective from 05/november/2016 ( as a three months official notice)., then i formally met the principal sir for my official reveling letter he asked me to stay up to 14th October 2016 and not only that he hold my September month salary so i just awaited up to 14th October for my salary, my certificates and my relieving order but now the principal is saying i have to deposit 3 months salary to LENDI college to get back my certificates and relieving letter. sir now LENDI college management and principal Dr. RAMA REDDY literally blackmailing me to pay 3 months salary to take my certificates and they also hold my September and August month salary.
being a human without salary how can i survive in this competitive world.

sir my entire family depends on my salary so please issue my salary as early as possible or else I will file a case against them in to the human rights commission.

the above lines for your consideration and favorable action and please punish these kind of criminal mind attitude colleges management and principals to give an strong warning to protect the poor people like me.

sir please do justice as early as possible because my entire family basing on my earnings only.

sir here i am requesting you to please issue my salary sir please help me and do justice.

thanking you