Mastertrust — mastertrust is a cheat organisation

MY COMPLAINT TO MASTERTRUST And its FUND MANAGER FOR HDFC MUTUAL FUNDS..mr Vikas Anand.

Many investors suffer loss, and keep quiet as it is small amount for them.

Many other investors suffer loss and keep grievance and disappointment to them selves.

Getting a low return is something but only a foolish investor with invest for loss.

MIP is a fund where investor look for modest gain not high gain...investor is looking for something better than fixed deposit.

Please do not get me wrong but after one year if I see these kind of poor negative returns, I might be morally binded as my social responsibility to bring shame, use abusive words and ashaming big fund houses like Hdfc bank, Mastertrust.

I will personally wish that investors do not opt for Mastertrust and Hdfc funds in future and since these fund houses are responsible for my loss, my blogs and words of internet aspire to create lakhs and crores of losses to these fund houses.

I will have to mention your name and condemn you on these blogs as you are an evidence and link for all these losses.

I will like to tell you (mr Vikas Anand, from mastertrust.co.in) that poor advisory by Mastertrust and by Hdfc fund managers has given me minus 13 rate ( cage of loss) and minus 7 percent cage on Hdfc prudence fund.

I request all my readers to stay away from CHEAT FUND MANAGERS MASTERTRUST.CO.IN AND HDFC MUTUAL FUNDS.

THEY ARE IDIOTS, FOOLS AND CHEAT FUND HOUSES SET TO MAKE LOSS FOR THEIR INVESTORS
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0