Microtek International Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 7, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Microtek International

Having problems with Microtek International?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Microtek International customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Microtek International

Microtek International Website

Microtek International Head Office Address

H-57, Udyog Nagar, Rohtak Road
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Microtek International Phone Numbers

Microtek International reviews & complaints(282)

I have problem with inverter I have bought, earlier twice I have complained about the same, service engineer have attended this and said this is rectified, but still the problem continues, when I have raised the complaint third time, I was told there is problem with the battery and not with inverter, believing service engineer I have again invested money on battery and bought the brand new one, after installation again the problem recurs, I have once again lodged the complaint with complain No mjc1757964. It has been around week and no one attends the complaint, when I tried contacting toll free number it is always busy and I have tried contacting local office number of secunderabad ([protected]) they said they would get back, and from then on keeping their mobile switched off, can you please make some one attend to my complaint.

Complaint Details - While charging inverter suddenly without any intervention shifts from main supply mode to inverter mode, though the main power supply is on, and it runs on inverter mode and drains the battery to empty and battery drained beep comes up
Microtek International customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am at Bhubaneswar and I took one microtek inverter 8 months before and it stopped working from last 2 days. Its under warranty. I was trying to connect to the customer care number but no one is picking the call. I have tried to call Bhubaneswar customer care number but the number provided in the site is not working.

Please find my inverter serial number:15FECHGAH80309

Requesting your help to address the issue.

Bhagirath.

I had bought 3kva online ups one week ago. The problem is that the person Jo install krne aaya tha inverter pta nhi ky Kiya h ki neutral PR line aari h and line PR nhi line aari h, aj jb Maine use call ki to bolta h ki Maine to thin se lagaya h and inverter ki fault nhi h much sunne ko taiyar hi nhi ho ra jb ki inverter current mar ra h...bs bol ra h ki formality kro phle complaint likhao one week m thik hoga...company ki bejjti kra re ye SB Kr Kr...jb ki I am regular customer of Microtek...3 kvs ka mera ye dusra ups h...

Microtek Inverters — UPS Not Working

I have a Microtek UPS Model Number: 850EB Serial Number: 10BGBNB625595. I would like to place a complaint regarding the same. Kindly send your person so that he could solve the issue.

Microtek Inverters — Inverter is not working for last two days

Suddenly it is not working for last 2 days

Microtek Inverters — Microtek Inverter - not giving output

Sir, Inverter is charging but not giving output. we changed the distilled water many times. Please arrange to check.

I purchased UPS HB 950, It was functioning satisfactorily but day before yesterday it stopped working
        Kindly sort out...

The staff of the microtek lucknow service centre is so irresponsible and careless. The guy called me and i was unable to recive the call after half an hour he is saying" ki tumne phone nahi uthaya ab milane se kuch nahi dekha jayega kabb solve hogi complaint" then I complained on lko service centre about that guy but nothing happened.and the guy's no. Is
        +[protected]

Microtek Inverters — Not working

It is not working properly it have complaint every time the staff in the service centre don't know any knowlege I pay rupees 700 as device charge and they return it after 30days they don't clear the fault.

Writing this notein extreme disappointment. There was fire at one
          floor of our house yesterday...

Mera nam umesh ha. Mane aap ka inverter july 2015 me liya tha but uski battery backup bilkul nahi aa raha ha. Mane jo no warranty card par aap ne diya ha usape call kiya par koi call receive nahi kar raha ha. Mane msg bhi kiya tha jis no ko aap ne diya tha card par but koi response nahi mila. Ab aage kya karu aap bataiye. Mera no [protected] ha

Microtek International — Ups not working properly

When light is on ups is working show ups on light

Microtek Inverters — Inverter not working properly

My inverter not fuctioning.also inverter not charge now

Microtek — Inverter is not charging

Microtek inverter is not charging electric is coming and 15 second's after charging is loos

Microtek Inverters — inverter

not working

Microtek Inverters — INVERTER IS NOT CHARGING THE BATTERY.

THE INVERTER IS NOT WORKING WELL . IT IS NOT CHARGING WELL OR UTILIZING THE BATTERY WELL. model no- UPSEB610 S NO. - 13JGJFH51109

Sir my inverter not working .I doing complain microtec customer care.They call me and send asms (Dear customer your complain ragistered of Microtec inverter 2.6Kva SW/36 and complain no.MJC1333021 of Attd by Mr. RAM KRISHNA GUPTA On 05/02/2016)

But Microtec take no responce my complain, My Company M/s VIGILANT CORPORATE SERVICES TAKE 1Lakh Rs. daily lose because power failuere.
            sold Microtek Hybrid Solar Ups Inverter Sinewave -1660Va -24V cust already rise complaint stl no response from anyone buyer adders was,
            Narayan r kamat
            Sunone Powersolutions Pvt. Ltd.,
            12-2-714, Jesus Nagar
            Anantapur-515001
            Ph:[protected]

I have bought a new microtec inverter few days before but with in few days o[censored]se I observed a technical problem with its output
              Now I am trying to contact customer Care for the last few days but all in vain..
              Malik Masood
              R/o Pulwama
              Cell no. [protected]
              Please tell me what to do

I had purchased Microteck Inverter and Battery both on 18.06.15.Daily there is power supply of around 12 hrs.My Inverter gets full charged but it get discharged within 2 hrs even if I use only two CFL.Details of Battery and Inverter is as follows: "Battery: Microtech Battery Model:ET648 ;Sl No-GQRZO[protected] DATE OF PURCHAGE-18.06-15 DEALER:JAISWAL BATTERIES BARHAJ DEORIA INVERTER: MODEL:EB900 SL NO-15EGIUIED454796 DATE OF PURCHAGE-18.06-15 DEALER:JAISWAL BATTERIES BARHAJ DEORIA" I had very poor experience with microtech. I have complained trough phone on 30-12-15.I got Job no-OB351122 but again i could not got any positive response. Every time I was told that their Technical support team is busy.I had purchased this product, considering reputation of the company but it seems to be more poor in terms of customers support, even to local manufacturers. I hope that after considering the problem, customer support team will try to resolve the issue. Hoping best!

Dear Sir, This is to kindly inform u that my converter is not working properly.When switch off all connection and after switching off the inverter also UPS on light is working and all charge is decreasing.So, pls clear this issue in very urgent basis.

Sl. no. 151gqseaf030196 inverter purchased on[protected].inverter not responding.reported to dealer with equipment.dealer said it will be sorted out on tomorrow as techenician is not available.he will come on on tuesday i.e on 26/12/15.is company responsible to the said subject that i will not face any disturbance while studing or persuing official related document during that period?

I have purchased a inverter for my client at hosur this inverter is not working I got very heay noises like rice mill please take this complaint I do this service earliest possible its one day old inverter

Microtek — UPS

Dear sir, We purchased two of Your UPS on 7th of august 2015 at Computer Collections, Secunderabad are not working (DEAD) Model:...
                        For you kind attention.. Microtek Inverters which i had purchased comes under the S.No. 13KGLGH298861, model UPSEB1000 still...

I purchased above invertor during last week of september 2015, and made following complaints of malfunctioning on account of non charging of battery etc. Complaint no. Date action taken [protected].10.15 pcb changed [protected].10.15 ( part changed) [protected].10.15 complaint not yet attended. 4.11.15 complaint made twice but no one came. I need new inverter.

I have microtek inverter EB1600 it worked well for a year now when i tray to switch off the inveter the lihgt of the button...

Name: Akhilesh Kumar Srivastava Address: House No. 103/84, Balrampur house, mumfordganj, Allahabad. contact number: [protected], [protected] Registered old complaint number: OB298717 The representatives that visit us deny the service for the faulty battery, still within the warranty period. I have submitted complaints 2 times in 15- 20 days.

My compliant no MJC 854248 is not been attended. Complain was registered on 5th of Sep, but there is no service been provided, despite of many phone and written complain via mail. The product was purchased two month back and is under warranty but no one is responding as neither the problem solved nor any rep was sent from coy,

Sir, I was purchased one Microtek Inverter (Model UPSEB900), s.no 14CGIIU64795 on 13.06.2014 at Parvatipuram, Vizianagaram Dist-535501, Inverter was not charging and Back up not coming, the Inverter discharges the battery without charging, The warranty period of the Inverter 2 years. kindly solve the problem of Inverter. T.Ramarao, Opp Petrol Bunk, Near Suresh School, Parvatipuram-535501 Phone [protected], [protected]