[Resolved] Milfestyle Global Marketing — about fake and trapping activities of leaders from this company

Samrat#07 on May 16, 2018
As i want to say that i was been part of marketer since 2008 and suddenly one day i was came to know about the milifestyle marketing from one of the leader from kolhapur region belongs to gadhinglaj taluka have provided me that plan and made fake commitments and forced me to take three id's but i didn't want to take that one but for their ranking or what i don't know because i was unknown about internal things he is continually followed me and through his honey trap he had trapped me and after i did the joining no one is considering me that time i realized that i am completely get looted from such thing and i have wasted my 30000 amount in it because of such as fake peoples associated with such company and what company does who knows because as their leaders are like this then what i have to consider about this company?
Complaint marked as Resolved May 20, 2018
And still my problem is not resolved and no one has contacted to me to solve my problem
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

Milfestyle Global Marketing - about fake and trapping activities of leaders from this company

Company:Milfestyle Global Marketing