Reliance 1499 Plan — Reliance 1499 Plan - Cheating & looting

Mehrauly, South Delhi District, Delhi, India
 amit tariyal
Hi Friends,

If you all thinking / planning for buy reliance 1499 (Unlimited) Plan then please be aware, THIS IS TOTALLY FAKE PLAN!!
I can frankly say: "RELIANCE IS CHEATING AND LOOTING TO CUSTOMERS", I have made more then 50 complaints from the 1st date when I bought it (2months).
1st I didn't received 3G & Call conference facility to till 1 month. After so many calls / Mail to CEO desk, then they short out my problem after 1 month.
(They said there are problem in my handset, even I have used same Sim Card in 6 higher models of Samsung).
Anyways finally they solved my problem and now today I am surprised!!
My outgoing services has been barred. I have called to Reliance Customer care and they respond me same as they always doing (Our server is down please call back later).
Then I have visited reliance store & they showed me that my credit limit is over after paying 1671 Rs day before Yesterday.
My Bill generated for month of Oct is 3700 Rs+

Now they saying that we are providing you 6000 Minutes only, When I purchased they said we are providing 6000 calls (Whether you call for 1min or 1hour it will consider as 1 call).

Really this is the height of fake commitments!!!

Friends, don't think that you will get solution after cheated by reliance, I am fighting from 1st day and still no solution given by reliance.

Rgds
Amit Tariyal

Comments

Reliance India calling card — Credit card cheating

www.relianceindiacall.com - this the website cheating NRIs and the indians in US while applying for calling card. There are so many complaints I came to know. My case is account disabled immediate after paid money through credit card. Got registration confirmation mail and all but service unavailable. This is to share my learning to others not to take risk.
Beware of Reliance.bloody cheaters.
yes i tottaly agreed with your concerns ni ahd also facing same problem with relaince.
Relaince just trying to earn money any how.
plan dene se phele kahte hain saari Local STD calls free denge. jitni chao utni karo baad main bill bana kar customers ko lut te hain.
3G ke naam par majak karte hain.
BHai TATA ka plan lelo ek dum sahi hai lutenge to nahi
Yes, you are right. Reliance always cheats to customers. I am also reliance GSM user.

IS THERE ANY ONE WHO LISTEN & RESOLVE MY PROBLEM ?????????

I am a Worst & Cheat company’s customer, I have Never seen this Kind of Organization where A customers treated like as Fool by the Company. By Mistake I am Using Two DATA card of Reliance Broadband+ Postpaid connection which I paid as per required Basis of the Company. If a customer is not able to Pay in circumstances but you Guys are not able to Understand because its conflict your Policy & Barred the Number immediately & If customer Faces the Problem with your Services then where are your Policies that Time?? Who are Responsible for that ??

Model:AC2736

FCC ID:Q78-AC2736

MDN:[protected]

RSN:RZTCDC[protected]

ESN:A000001F722B08

First, I am discussed about my Problem which you Guys had never Focus. I am Using Reliance DATA Card which I Purchased by Reliance Executive.

1:My Modem Speed is Too Slow Beside I never Downloaded in modem (As Per Reliance Executive Suggestion as Per Selling Time).

2: When I connected the Device with my Laptop then Its shows Many Error Which I attached.

3:Its Automatically disconnect & connect.

When I Purchased the DATA Card then Executive Told me that Its Speed is too Awesome. But I Know its Sales Stategy It will be never happen as saying. But except this I faces Many problem by the Services & Device, Several time I tried to contact with Customer Care They all are Totally illiterate Guys. They Know only that “Just Hold the Line & I will Transfer your Call as concern Department”. But Their Hold never Released. So after my So waiting I disconnected the Phone.& I tried again & Again Told them whole Story but As usual replied by them. I Really Frustrated by the Customer Care of Reliance company,

There are a Impact/Perception which I conclude for this Organization as Below:

A:) A Worst customer care & Lack of Knowledge with them.

B:) Customer Care is So Poor If I should be Evaluate u then I ll give( -100 & More………)Negative.

C:) There is no one in Reliance that who Listen & Solve the Customer Complain.

D:) All competitors are Best with Reliance as Of Now So I Switched there IF Problem is not resolved.

I submit my Last Month Bill but I did not have any Service due to Customer care, So my Whole Month are Wasted. So tell me Who are Responsible & I need Reimburse this Amount v/s Services.

& Now I again Submit my Bill after Non-Trust of Reliance So Still I am Facing that Problem & Now I have to Write my Harassment to All. If I Wasted these Days due to the Company, Kindly Reimburse my Amount & Get Back my Whole Amount with Data Card.Which I paid to u.Only Reliance are responsible for the Same..If this Activity is not done earlier then A Harrased customer Knock the Door of Consumer Court.

I need Only that Kindly Replaced my Problematic Device or Refund my Two Devices Amount.

Due to above Case Study.

TILL THAT POOR RESPONSE BY RELIANCE I HAVE TO SWITCH TO ANOTHER USERS.
yes bro i totally agree with u these are the bloody cheaters...anybody please don't go for this plan
WORST WORST AND WORST SERVICES BY RELIANCE,
RELIANCE IS THE HEAD OF CHEATERS.. YOU CAN GO TO OTHER TELECOM...
Reliance is Cheater...
Reliance is a maha cheater always there is an server problem, daily they do up gradation, the customer support is very bad the language is very rude.

Reliance 1499 Plan - Reliance 1499 Plan - Cheating & looting