Mobvik.com — fake product

Sir i got cheated by online mobile website mobvik.com they told they will send one plus 6t refurbished mobile with company warranty and sent me a fake iphone for 35000 rupees and submitted all fake addresses of their office.
All contact numbers are as follows [protected], [protected], [protected]
Mobvik.com is totally faked and i suggest to all of you do not buy any product from this website
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Hi friend i am Bhupendra form Mumbai. Mobvik.com is a good company why you are mentioning negative comments, i got my order in perfect condition at COD. do you have any proof of that you have got wrong product then upload the images and details of mobvik.com packaging, invoice and all. and for your kindly information in 35K they don't have any model of 6T. i think you are a cheater of competitor of this company am i right. don't blame any company for your personal problems. mobvik is a good company i had got my first order in good condition and i had placed my next order also.
Hi. i am Bhupendra from Mumbai, It's a totally fake comment because i had ordered One plus 6 and i got in perfect condition and i am going to place my second order also. i think you guy's are competitor mobvik or you are prank person. and if you are right the show the proof like any video of your product, parcels image in mobvik packing any order details or invoice copy. i know you don't have.
Hey Bhupendra, I can totally understand you're working with mobvik but if you cheat like this. Someday you'll break down. I hope you don't end up like a vagabond. God bless.

Website: