Nexa - Satna (Madhya Pradesh) — i'm complaining for getting my booking amount back.

skm12189 on Jan 3, 2018
This is ramesh kumar mishra, i have purchased baleno delta on 1st january 2018. As per your booking norms, i have given rs. 11000/- as a booking amount in the request of mr. Mohit singh (Account manager, satna nexa) contact no. - [protected] on 17th november 2017. As per his request i transferred the purchase amount in company's account instantly but now i'm suffering for getting my booking amount back. As per his promise that amount would be credited in my account with in the day of purchasing the vehicle but it is very said to inform you, he failed in the same. I request you to please resolve the issue as soon as possible. Same service issue i have faced when i booked a test drive on 13th november 2017 via my email-id: 12189sandeep@gmail.com i got a revert mail by team nexa that our executives will be in touch soon, but no one wasn't even called us for test drive. I purchased the vehicle without test drive. Hoping you will value your customers for better future relationship. Please resolve the matter as soon as you can.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

Nexa - Satna (Madhya Pradesh) - i'm complaining for getting my booking amount back.

Company:Nexa - Satna (Madhya Pradesh)
    Website: