Nokia India Customer Care

Nokia Gurgaon Customer Care Number – +91 1272 3030 3838

Nokia Noida Customer Care Number – +91 120 3030 3838

View More Information...

Awesome

Nokia India related photos (927)

Nokia India Complaints & Reviews

Nokia — check warranty [Resolved]

girish
i have my handset warranty...
Complaint comments  Comments  (13)

Nokia 3110 Classic — cannot activate GPRS [Resolved]

Debasish SenGupta
I have Cellone sim card for handset Nokia 3110c.please reply in my e-mail adress how to activate it.Ihave tried...
Complaint comments  Comments  (26)

Nokia N72 — unlocking of puk code [Resolved]

anika jain
my name is anika jain. my sim is blocked and i get its puk no, i m in manglore
mobile no -[protected]
sim no[protected]
Complaint comments  Comments  (20)

Nokia N70 — Memory card corrupted [Resolved]

Raguapthy
Hey,
While i copied some MP3 files my memory card is showing me corrupted .What should i do any soft ware or any kind...
Complaint comments  Comments  (6)

Nokia N73 — mobile missing pl block the Imei [Resolved]

S. R. PRABHU
Lost mobile phone on 28/01/2009

I lost my mobile phone Nokia N73 Music Black IMEI No.[protected]. Please...
Complaint comments  Comments  (23)

suyash lakhtakia
Its been very dissapointing to write in a mail regarding the poor nokia care services being provided by few of the Nokia care stores, i own a N81- 8 GB and bought it 6-7 months back, since the upper keypad stopped working i went to a nokia care centre in Ahmedabad, this is its address n communication details:
Bohra Communication,
7, Heera Panna Shopping Centre, Near Stadium, Five Cross Road, Near Dominos Pizza, C.G. road, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad-380009,
Phone:[protected]/26403291/
[protected]/26403291/
E-mail: [protected]@nokiacareindia.com

the person who was checking my cellphone took out the keypad with a blade and scratched the keypad and when i asked him to replace it he said its a cosmetic complaint n will not be considered even when he himself did it n was not admitting his mistake, later i complained the Head Mr Rajeev and he assured me he will get it replaced in 2 days n will contact me himself, he didnt contact me and the store also got closed for renovation so i dont know where to go, the keypad itself was stuck badly by the service guy n keeps coming out again and again.
i have also faced few service related issues with my Nokia 6600 handset n its shameful to say it was laos done same way in another nokia care centre in lucknow, with this bad state of nokia service i surely dont feel like buying Nokia again though by now i have been buying Nokia handsets only. its a shame for the brand and i do feel u need to do something about it.
thanks,
suyash lakhtakia.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:04:29

I have given my Nokia 6260 phone with display problems for servicing on 19th Nov 2007. The phone was returned on 7th dec 2007 with a bill charging Rs 711.00 on account of Flex replacement. But the issue was not resolved. I returned the phone to the Nokia care unit for re servicing. The handset was returned to me the next very day. Still the issue persists. Is this kind of incompetent poor service expected from a company like Nokia. Henceforth I would advice people not to take any Nokia set which choosing for a new phone. My service job sheet no is[protected]/071119/53.

Kaushik Mitra

nokia/nokia6260 — about nokia care

I HAVE GIVEN MY MOBILE ON 13TH OF SEPTEMBER TO REMOVE IMPROPER DISPLAY, CHARGING.THEY CALLED ME ON 14TH SEPTEMBER TO RECEIVE MY MOBILE WITH WORKING PROPERLY. ON 14TH SEPTEMBER HE SAID TO ME IT CAN NOT BE REPAIR HERE SO WE ARE SENDING IT TO THE COMPANY AND CALLED ME ON 24TH SEPT. FROM 24TH SEPT. TILL TODAY I AM VISITING NOKIA CARE DAILY WHICH IS SITUATED AT TUDOR 82 BEGUM BRIDGE CROSSING MEERUT. MY JOB SHEET NUMBER IS[protected]/080913/65 AND TARGET DELIVERY DATE IS 13TH SEPTEMBER.
I gifted a Nokia Cell to my cousin, IME no. [protected]. In July'08, she got some prob in it. She gave it to Nokia care. For last one month we are getting differnet answers from them like, It is being sent to Delhi and is coming back by courier, It has got some prob which cldnt be repaired, the courier by which it was coming back is lost, Its still being repaired. Funny! ridiculous! we are fed up now and planning to buy a new cell
To Whom it May Concern
Customer Care Officer

I gave my Nokia N70 last Friday to a what so called "Nokia care", it was a display problem, other technicians from Kamlanagar also said it was a display problem, recommended me to take to Nokia Care on Mall Road. I was told that it should be ready in one day, Saturday 5.pm. i rang him on Saturday at about 2.30 pm. he told me to come after 5.pm. at 5.15pm i rang him not less than 15 times and had no reply at all. so i went to the shop and the shop was closed, i rang again and this time he answered ''come back on Monday your phone is ready and all'' i felt so bad. i said ok. Monday i rang him he said there is a problem and it will be ready next Monday". i was fed up with this. i told him to call me the soonest possible, he said he will call me on Friday, that is today. Guess what? he never did. i went to the shop, met him, he said come back on Monday or Tuesday. Do you think i will have it fixed then. i told him bring back the phone for me, he said he will bring back for me after 8.pm. i rang at 8.20pm after nearly 8 times, finally he picked up the phone and said the shop is closed come tomorrow (Saturday 21st).

Can you, or anyone please tell me if i can get my phone back tomorrow, with same condition as i gave it in last Friday.

Your company, Nokia needs to employ people with professional level to provide a reasonable services, customer service as well as better technicians.
Sir
Mai satisfide hoo nokia care service se ke mera mobile hanging problem tha lekin mai nokia care gaya or meri problem unho ne 15 se 20 theek kar diya
i satisfide nokia care
thanx NOKIA CARE SERVICE, &Nokia Family
Sir, my handset nokia 6030 ask me about restriction code, which I do not know. Please prvide me it's solution.
i m ahad shaikh my nokia handaset may be problem ceate please send me ur sirvce center name and address please fast riply me i m from ahmedabad kalupur
I do agree with the comments about the customer care and gesture extended by technical staff inside the glass cabin at Nokia care at C.G. road, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad (Gujarat) India.

I used to cherish my nokia mobile - model prism until one day it stopped charging and battery dried of completely. Since I was on tour, I had to go for another mobile which is undoubtedly Nokia 6300. When I returned from tour, I had contacted the above care centre where it was diagonosed that there is no problem in the charger but the battery has completely worn out and since the model is now outdated, the battery stock didn't at all existed. They infact refered me to some unauthorised dealer from where I got the battery. To my surprise, after installing the battery, I found the same problem, that it is not charging. Now I have purchased a charger for battery too to keep the mobile alive.

Can I pray for any justice..

Is the brand taking over me...

Santosh Sadasivan
i have problem with unlock key of nokia 5230. I have visited nokia care centre 5 to 6 time and they are just ignoring my problem by saying come next week. Please help..

anant joshi
    i buy Nokia e 61i on 13 th sept 2008.T. After some time i have problem with usb.it does not connect with PC.while from same port headphone properly working I gave the mobile to the nokia care service center located at yaswant plaza indore, where your service support staff told me that its a liquid damage(externally no signs), which in no way mishandled by me.
    I have some complaint about your service and warranty policies:
    1st> no water/liquid damage was done from my end.
    2nd> If your mobile gets out of order within 7 days and no warranty is given by company(liquid damage is subjective as sweating near ears can also damage the phone), then where is the reliability.

I expect to take care of your customers>At least in my presence 7-8 customers all were charged of liquid damage and no warrant taken care of by the company.
    Your warranty is just for making fool.
    And if no further action is taken for my case: be assured that I will start a campaign against your product.
    Waiting for your reply
    anant joshi
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:04:24
    I have purchaged Nokia cell of model 3120classic from Bhubaneswar.after 1 month it became totally fault and not in use, after several complaints to your service station it has been repaired many times but still the same problem and not working properly. so please change it other wise i will knock the door of court.please inform me about it who can change it and how immedietly. thanking you.
    I have purchaged Nokia cell of model 2626 from Indore.after 1 month totally fault and problem and not working properly. I am repare the mobile nokia care but not repare the mobile so please change it other wise i will knock the door of court.please inform me about it who can change it and how immedietly. thanking you.

Mobile Detals
    Mobile Serial no. [protected]
    Nokia 2626
    V06.80
    16-11.07
    RM-291
    (C) Nokia W
    I have nokia 7210 .it's earpin was not working properly.i went to nokia care center but nobady at there.

I hope that I will get proper answer

regards naresh
    sir i ve doubt on my cell. its battery is nt in proper shape pls help me...

deepak daga
      We had purchased a hand set from wireless network Kolkatta on[protected] bill # 838 model Nokia 6300 on[protected] the handset hanged and stopped functioning, we deposited it with nokia care. On[protected]. Atlast after 42 days and hectic rounds we got a new handset.

But again on 5-1-2009 it stopped working we took it to nokia care again deposited it their vide job order #[protected]/090105/82 at C R avenue Satya telecom.

The web site still shows us that thy handset is not yet ready.
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:03:27

nokia 6300 hand set — hand set not working

This is in reference of may hand set model nokia 6300 is not working since last 4 days and required Pin no & I have unknowen about Pin no. Please reftified this problems.

Sanjay Tonk

Nokia 6300 — hand set not working

We had purchased a hand set from wireless network Kolkatta on[protected] bill # 838 model Nokia 6300 on[protected] the handset hanged and stopped functioning, the company provided saying it as a new handset ( may be that was a repaired one) on[protected]. Atlast after 42 days and hectic rounds .
      But again on 5-1-2009 it stopped working we took it to nokia care againdeposited it their vide job arder #[protected]/090105/82 at C R avenue Satya telecom. now we got a call from Mr vishnu that take a repaired handset as it cant be rectified.
      regards
      deepak

Nokia 6630 — Network Problem [Resolved]

Amulya Kumar Sahoo
        I brought a new Nokia-6630 and it workrd good for 6-7 months after that it gave me so many problems and now its completely...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (4)

lucky gupta
        problem started after 15 days from the day of purchase.the problem is that mobile gets blank with white screen nd then shuts down.

i went thrice to the nokia care where i have been repeatedly fooled by them and they had been very vulgar with their help.being a girl i could only walk away...
        the guy 1st told dat it was happening because the bluetooth was switched on..i have never heard of a problem caused by that.
        then when the problem continued the next thing he told was that a screw was loose and the next day he came up to say that the memory card was corrupted even after removing the card the problem persisted...

im tired and frustrated by the kind of help i received from the nokia care..
        is it that i have made a mistake of purchasing your mobile.?

please do something and get my mobile changed or i shall take the matter to the consumer court ..
        thanking you,

kingsway camp,
        new delhi-09

mobile IMEI no.[protected].
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:04:10
        yes... gupta im also got the probs in mobile
        they were told that .."this is display probs, u should change display"
        software update many times
        nokia sucks
        I also got this problem.

When it tells me to write my pin, it plays those button related sounds. Altso, it plays the nokia startup sound, which I've told it not to... It sould be soundless, with both the button- and the startup sounds.

Also, if I spam the menu button, i can manage to open my MC, and I can see, that there's a diffrent loading.

Like an entire new theme I havn't seen before. a grey one.

This all happend when I was plugging in a jacksticks.. My music player just freezed, and after a shourt time, it rebooted. I've tried that before.. But usally, it works fine afterwards.

But not this time.
        Now, I just the normal screen with clock, 1 sek later it goes white, then black. It keeps doing this patten 3-4 times, then it shuts down, while it's black :(
        work is fine

Manish Manchanda
          I puchased new nokia E-71 on 4th January 2009 (this month) and from day one the phone is not working properly the major problem is that the Menu do not open... I requested Nokia to replace this faulty handet but they refused and asked me to give it to Nokia Care so that the issue can be resolved but even after trying for FOUR TIMES Nokia care's pathetic engineers were not able to resolve the issue...

Dont Know what to do????????

Pls help...
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:03:43
          Hello you are not alone

I have the same problem too. After using the Nokia E71 “smartphone’ for a while I can’t access the MENU page after pressing on the MENU button. I’ll have to restart (including doing a full restore by keying *#7370#) the E71 again. The problem resurfaces like 2-3 days’ time. Annoying!

BTW: Nokia, Singapore, gave me the second replacement set (total third set including my first brand new E71) which is faulty also. Nokia, SG, claims that my second and third sets (below) are new. Nokia says it is most likely corrupt data from my micro SD HC card that is causing the problem. After testing the 2nd & 3rd set with ScanDisk 8GB and Nokia’s 2GB micro SD HC cards and getting the same problem. I doubt they are the problem.

1st set IMEI No.[protected],
          2nd set IMEI No[protected],
          3rd set IMEI No.[protected]

Has anyone used these E71s before (in Singapore)?

For your case ask them for a brand new replacement with factory screen protectors for front screen and rear camera screen; ask Nokia to put “brand new replacement” in their replacement letter to you. Otherwise you will not accept it. I should have done that because in Nokia’s limited warranty they can give you a replacement that is new or one that is reconditioned.

Alaster Tan
          Singapore
          [protected]@yahoo.com
          Hi i am i one of the victims that has this problem... after certain hours when i press the menu button it does not react. As my set is re-contract Singtel Shop replace me with another set but problem persist.

well wait till i am free time to visit nokia care and visit them and gonna have a long session with them.
          Ignore my earlier comments. Both my replacements (2nd & 3rd set) are new - my mistake apologies.

Alaster
          do not buy Nokia next time. I have big problems with my N96 and been to NCC wheelock place 11 times and still nothing been solved. I have the same problems only hours after they claim they have repaired and QC. Now I am asking for a replacement phone. Otherwise i may have to go to CASE and small court Tribunal. Waste of time . Forget Nokia as i think they outsource their repairs and have no control over the QC. I have used many samsung phones also from Singtel. so far no problems. seems to be more reliable.
          I am now on my 4th phone and still have the same problem with my e71. The menu button does not always work. If you switch off it will work for a while then go off again.

Nokia — menu not open

I am to bring into your knowledge that the above mobile phone was purchased on 27/02/2010 for rs.9500/- that the some has been given to the workshop two times nokia care jagatpuri delhi-92 and three times at the noida center c-4 sector 2 (in all five times) but it is of great destroy to me that the daid mobile has not been in order yet. I have no option left but to request your goodself to either change the above daid mobile phone or refund my money in full with a compensation for the charges.

I have to opent on my visit to the service center further, if no action is taken at your end by your goodself, I will have no option left but to go some appropriate forum

Nokia 1650 — Asking for Master Code [Resolved]

Adesh Singhal
            I Own a Nokia 1650
            EMEI No. [protected]

I just want the Master reset code for my cell...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (109)

Nokia N73 — i lost my mobile pls trace the call and find my phone please [Resolved]

patric teji
            i have lost my mobile nokia n73 and its I.E.M.I no. is [protected] please trace call and address if any other person find...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (222)

Nokia 6030 — lost my mobile [Resolved]

suresh babu A.V
            dear sirs,
            today morning by 9.30 i lost my mobile near my home.
            the mobile IMEI No. [protected].
            Complaint comments  Comments  (25)

ajay ghorawat
            I have purchase Nokia N85 on 10/12/08 from mumbai at Rs.24500/ Imei no, [protected].
            I live in Guwahati and after coming back here my phone start disfunctioning. It switch off automatically. I went to nokia care and gave them for repairing. They return me back on same day and said that your instrument is OK now. But so many software preloaded with this instrument were missing and I complaint them regarding this than they told me that these cannot be loaded again. Somehow I took the deleivery and again after three days the same problem of auto switchoff occured. I went back to them and this time they told that this instrument have to be sent to factory and it will take 15/20 days time.
            On 22nd January, they gave me the phone back but without the softwares and un repaired. I gave them back on 23rd. All three service job sheets copies are with me and so many mails I gave to their service centre in between time can be forwarded to you if require.
            They say that they cant change the instrument and software you can download at your point.
            Sir, why should I download the softwares? and the instrument suffered badly due to handling in transit and at their service centre got so many scratches. As my phone was new and I purchase it after seeing their promos showing so many features as various softwares pre loaded. Now every thing vanished due to their fault then why should I suffer?
            Please help me out.
            awaiting your early action regarding the matter.
            sincerely yours,
            Ajay Ghorawat
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:03:22
            sir i have lost all my application came from factoyr and it was mistake of your nokia company only . your nokia care(vapi) had deleted my all application came from factory of N-85 .for example dictinory, wave secure and many more . sir i wish you will see to it

Nokia mobile N85 — poor performance of set and service of nokia service centre

To,

Senior Manager
            Nokia Care

Subject-Regarding poor service of handset &service provided by Nokia care service centre

This is inform you that my handset NOKIA N 85,IMEI No-[protected] repeatedly giving problems. It was purchased on 15th may 2009 and in this duration set visited 4 times Nokia service centre. Last time I submitted my handset on 25th jan in Nokia care “Rooprang Telecom,Patna”.My upper keypad was not working properly and incoming audio was not proper. After 15 days on 9th feb when i have gone to nokia service centre to collect my handset with confirmation on phone that my set is ready i found my set was having same problem and in very poor condition. Its upper keypad body was broken and full of dust inside the screen. After complaining service centre told that you have to resubmit it for 15-20days more. For your kind attention service centre staff have not talked properly and they behaved very rudely with customer. What the hell is this? I have purchased this costly handset and facing problem with set, roaming around the service centres and facing the rude behaviour of nokia care staffs. I am not staying at 1 place due 2 my job and its very difficult to visit repeatedly after 15-20days.
            I would like to ask 1 question “Why do people purchase Nokia handset at high price whereas same features are available in non-branded or other branded sets at low price?”As i think its the believe in Nokia brand handset and the service provided by Nokia.I m very sorry to say that both things are vanishing day by day.
            I am hoping reasonable action as earliest. Otherwise i have to take hard steps and i have 2 knock consumer courts.

SAURABH KUMAR

shobhit.agarwal87
              To
              The Senior Manager (Customer Care)

Re:- Replacement of Nokia E90, . [protected]

I'm hereby bringing to your kind notice that I recently purchased the above-mentioned set which is infested with certain manufacturing defects.

1. The phone switches off automatically.
              2. The loudspeaker malfunctions anytime i.e. low or no ringing tone
              3. The volume control stops working anytime.
              4. Battery backup is very low.
              5. Vibrator malfunction

The phone was purchased from Company's authorised 'NOKIA PRIORITY DEALER', M/s. B.S. Electronics situated at M.G. Road Agra. The unit is defective right from the date of purchase and as advised the phone has been sent three times for repairs at Nokia Care centers situated in Agra, and instead of repairing it, the so called 'Nokia CARE Centres' adorned the handset with a lot of scratches and loose hinges.

Since I have purchased the phone at a very dear price, I expect full value for my money and ask you to replace the unit at the earliest as it is still under warranty.

Also ensure that such problems do not creep up in future and that our faith in Nokia remains undaunted.

In anticipation of your prompt response,

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

Shobhit Agarwal
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 19:37:18

NOKIA E-90 — Replacement of defective E90 with the new one during warranty period

I submitted my Nokia E-90 for repair, as it was not reading memory card at Patel Nagar Nokia Care center in Delhi on dated 09/07/2008 against jobsheet no.[protected]. At time of submission they asked me contact center after one week and when I visited Nokia care center after one week thay told me that your mobile wiil be replaced with the new one within one week and Nokia care center people will contact me for delivery.But after so may reminders through their customercare phone n personnel visit at their care center...the company had not delivered me the mobile phone.
              Sir, I contacted them so many time personally and through phone but of no use at all. I cant explain you the trauma and frustration which I am facing because of their lethargic response.I feel humiliated and cheated by these people.I have spend handsome amount (Rs.36000.00 appr.) to purchase this phone..so I cant forget this amount easily..I not beggar who is begging alms from them.
              Sir, pls help me to get the Righful.
              With regards,

Pranav Tek Chand

Nokia — DEFECTIVE IN ONE WEEK

I PURCHASED A NOKIA 2323 MODEL FROM A DEALER WITHIN A WEEK IT STOPPED WORKING. I GAVE IT TO THE DEALER WHO KEPT IT FOR A WEEK AND RETURNED IT SAYING IT IS WORKING FINE BUT THE UNIT WAS DEFECTIVE AND DID NOT WORK. WHEN I WENT BACK TO THE DEALER HE TOOK THE UNIT AND GAVE IT TO A NOKIA CARE CENTRE RAKSHA IMPEX. THEN HE TOLD ME TO CONTACT THEM BUT THEY TREAT CUSTOMERS VERY SHABBILY AND DO NOT REPLY NOT BOTHER TO HEAR EVEN WHAT IS THE COMPLAINT. AFTER
              FIDDLING WITH THE INSTRUMENT HE SAID IT IS A MAJOR BOARD PROBLEM AND HAS TO BE SENT TO DELHI WHAT I CANNOT UNDERSTAND IS WHEN THE NOKIA FACTORY IS IN CHENNAI WHY ARE THEY SENDING IT TO DELHI. SECONDLY
              I USED THE INSTRUMENT ONLY FOR A WEEK IS IT NOT
              THEIR DUTY TO GIVE A REPLACEMENT FOR A BOARD FAULT . WHAT DO THEY MEAN GAURANTEE IF THEY CANNOT GIVE REPLACEMENTFOR THEIR FAULT.
              NOKIA SHOULD ALSO RETHINK ITS AGENCY POLICY IF DEALERS/CARE CENTRE LIKE RAKSHA IMPEX THEY WILL
              HAVE TO WIND UP BUSINESS IN INDIA AS THEY ARE TOTALLY UNCULTURED AND RUDE.

Nokia Online Promo — Email from <[email protected]> [Resolved]

Shiv
                I received a mail from Nokia Online Promo <[protected]@nokia.com>. I don't know if its a scam or a tool to take away my...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (14)

Complainant3863381
                Dear sir/medam,

I had trust(nokia) on it before but not now… I am sorry to say that…. Because you people made me to do so.
                I lost all my confidence and faith with NOKIA..
                I never had such a worst experience from the NOKIA CARE.. & service center.
                i gave my mobile 6110Navigatore to nokia care center Bangalore(maleshwaram branch) on 17th Dec 2008 and today still i'm waiting for my mobile to come with rectify problem.But time i call to nokia customer care they just don, t take it seriously.
                See I bought a mobile because of the Durability and brand name but... I lost all the Hopes and confidence that they will give my mobile today... Already one month of my warranty is less gone in service centre and I don't you please give Warranty and Guarantees of your products... I hardly used the mobile for less than 27 days only... but I had terrible and bad experience in customer servicing with the Nokia...Care... Not only me I found most of the people who come for serving face a terrible experience...Like no proper response when we give a call... or they disconnect the call while speaking... They spoil the name of Nokia...

And finally I kindly request you people all those who represent NOKIA to give right Information to customer and commit yourself what you say... Or don’t spoil the Brand name"...
                See the loyalty to the customer it not me suffered there are many customer like me….

I need a Solution for this….
                If any one of the concern person directly from Nokia contacts me will be highly appreciated…..

Hoping for a reply soon…
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:12:00
                dear sir, i am vishal from gulbarga few days back ilost my nokia mobile model num 72100 and my id num:[protected] i complained on this num:458645, my question to you is whether my mobile can be found by means of this or whether my mobile can be detected who ever may be using it.thank you
                dear sir, few days i missed my nokia handset modelnum:72100.and i launched a complained on this num :458685 and for your help i am mentioning my caller id num:[protected].my requst to you is whether my mobile can be found or whether it can be detected who ever is using it by means of this.thank you.
                plz reply me . to my given e-mail id.thank you.vishal
                my phone Modal 5310 microphone not working. Purchaged on Nov-2008 in Andhra Pradesh.

Vishant Dhir
                  To
                  nokia customer care

Last janruary i purchased nokia 6300 and i m suffering 2 problems with handset set fst it get switch off automatically after sumtime after sumtime n the scnd prob id that it drop to read the memory card data from it and had given it to nokia care sirsa 5 times for repair but the problem is not solved till now fst time he install the software agn 2nd time he says prob with battery 3rd time he repair himself 4th time he send it to campany for repair n prob not solve agn so he send it agn but the problem is not solved till n he takes more thn mnth to return the handset
                  So need to ask is that the hell services u provide to u r customer. i[censored] had any of the permanent solution for that then reply it to me at my e mail add [protected]@yahoo.com or at my contact no [protected]

Vishant Dhir
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:03:13
                  i agree yar i have the same problem hundred percent same bluddy 6300 i hate it man plz reply to me u nokia customer care and mail me also about this problem.

Aruna Palanisamy

I have lost my nokia mobile phone (model 1600, black colour) in my work place in Hyderabad on 22nd January 2008 around 2.30 pm. The phone no. is . [protected]. and the IME no. is[protected]. please do the needful by taking suitable action. I have taken a duplicate SIM and my no. remains the same. The address for contact is : Dr.P. Aruna, Scientist, Organic Coatings and Polymers Division, IICT, Hyderabad 500 607. my email id is [protected]@iict.res.in, [protected]@rediffmail.com.
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:03:11
                    I had missed my mobile phone, on 01/01/09 while I travelled in train in Konark Exp. (BBSR to Sec, bad) .On night the Mobile is get thefted while I sleep.But I unable to trace that mobile & finnaly that used no. [protected] bring from Airtel customer care.Pl. lock or any help be to me.

your prasanta

NOKIA 1600
                    imei no [protected]

I have lost my Nokia mobile phone (model 1600, black colour) while I travelled in train in Hasnabad local around 5.30 pm. The phone no. is . [protected]. and the IME no. is [protected]. please do the needful by taking suitable action. I have taken a duplicate SIM and my no. remains the same. The address for contact is : Dr. Anjan Ghosh. Naihati Badartala, P.O. - BASIRHAT. DIST - 24 PGS (N), Pin - 743411 my email id is [protected]@yahoo.com