Rana Motors Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 5, 2022

File a complaint to Rana Motors

Having problems with Rana Motors?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Rana Motors customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Rana Motors

Delhi

Rana Motors Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Rana Motors reviews & complaints page 4

I baught a Dzire Lxi from Rana Motors Pvt Ltd Safdarjung Enclave in month of June, but till now i haven't face any problem regarding sales and any kind of issue, but for the past 2 days i was facing some problem and i went to rana motors Okhla service centre, and they told me that there is technical problem in Fuel Pump. but they are not willing to change it as they are saying that i have to pay for that why so pls look into the matter as...
2 weeks back I went to RANA motors Gurgaon service center for the servicing and major problem was 2nd gear slip . Really shocked to get the bill of 25800 ruppees and even after that the fault was not corrected for my complaint of 2nd gear slip ( Model Maruti Ritz) . Once reported that the problem still exists the service advisor told to change one more part later since the problem was not resolved. These hit and trial methods are not expected...
Dear team,
Its very horrific to be a customer of rana motors, since booking i have not recd the extra amount of approx 1500/- as committed by your show room team.
Very sad to say that rana motors-safdarjung people have cheated me on paper, for subject line car number.

On the other hand, services are third class as you people only take money and gives no satisfaction to your customer, i have complaint the same...

I go there thrice for servicing and once for change for front glass of my car No DL8C AM1734 and every time I disappointed, erery time they damaged/ create more problem to my car, and when ever I informed them they advice me to bring my car there. My residence is near about 15kms from the service centre, so going there means covering a distance of 30 kms. I need to go there 2 times for changing my windshield but the problem is still with my vehicle. There behavior is good, but there servicing is very poor, so all are requested not to go there for any servicing and other work. Neither they nor the Maruti company had looked into my problems.
Rana Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

To,

Rana motors pvt ltd
    Plot no 60 idc opp sec -14
    Maharauli road, gurgoan

Complaint for poor paid service provided under mcp (Maintenance cost protect) launch by muruti suzuki company as told by rana motor workshop staff and to get refund full paid amount

Dear sir/madam,

I mahendra singh called by rana motor workshop over phone several time after...
    Hi all,
    I want to share some facts about rana motors gt karnal road service centre.
    On 21st april, i had given my wagon r lxi for service.Whole day the car was in the workshop & in the evening the service driver parked the car in the parking area.That day, i have checked, everything was fine with the car & all my problems were seem to be resolved.I paid rs 7800 for the service.
    But on the very third day, i.E 23 rd april,...

We have booked MARUTI WAGON R VXI in BAKER CHOCLATE . Earlier they maintained to give delivery in 7 day but due to unavailblity they asked for 15 days which is fair enough. However I need it on for oacassion so again requested them for std 1 week delivery still they dnt have car in desired color. Finally asked my cancellation, to all my suprise they are ready with car in 2 days. Finally put mail, sms, hard copy to RANA MOTORS on 7 august till 1Sep 2015 I'm yet to see my reiversal amount of 5000. I have DZIRE car with me I will make sure with this experience I will not recommend anyone to buy Maruti I feel good that I didnt purchase and come to know the strategies of company.
    I sent ca for services . But car not serviced properly except washing .Although billed for wheel balancing, allingment etc but nothing was done .. On my companit their mechanic checked and found problem but no action except false assurance
    I have booked a car Wagon R-LXI with Rana Motors Safdarjung Enclave depositing 35, 000 rs though bank. They had promised me to deliver the car within a week. But even after 10 days they have not replied the reason of delay and now have stopped picking our phone. We offer them full amount to facilitate the delivery but all in vain.

I am still waiting .

I booked a Maruti Suzuki Celerio Zxi AGS more than a month back. I was told the delivery is late and can take upto one and a half month. About 4 days back somebody called up claiming from Rana Motors and said that no fixed time for delivery could be given and anything upto six months was possible. Working in the corporate sector I have seen some good companies going downhill, but this kind of a committment is ridiculous. Can somebody in Maruti Suzuki do something about this?

Dear Sir/Madam, With reference to above subject the details are as follows. 1. My WagonR car DL3CBS5536 serviced on 05/06/2015 vide bill invoice no- BR15003557 at wazirpur industrial area workshop. 2.Normal service of my car cost me Rs.10214/- without any major part change in service. 3.Before i send my car for service i never feel smell of petrol while using AC nor without AC.But after the service there is strong petrol smell of petrol in my car while using AC and during the time when i was not using AC. 4.I complaint regarding the problem on the same day when i drive my car.After that I personally visited your service centre on three different dates as per coordination with your team (Last visit on 25/06/2015) and they ensure me that the problem is resolved but true speaking the problem is still same. 5.Due to this problem my family member were very uncomforted as two of my family members suffering from allergic problem from such kind of smell. The trust which was build up by your marketing team due to which i purchase new SWIFT DZIRE car three month back from your end was vanished due to poor quality of service at your workshop. After spending a huge amount in service simple i bear a trouble from rana motors. I hope for your response and commitment towards customer service. regards Hemraj singh PH-[protected]

hii, Rana Motors Maruti Authorised Service Station and workshop in Dinesh Jain complex, NH-8, (Near Rajiv Chowk) Gurgaon. I gave my new Swift car for free first service on 6-September 2014. I told them that there is some problem with my car and a light is continuously blinking and some times remained off whenever i drive my car. they washed my car and then they diagnosed it and found that there was an faulty V.VT Valve in my car and it need to be replaced as soon as possible, but they don't have a spare part so they told me that it will be stated pending on your bill and will be replaced as soon as possible. Today it is 15 days to that service and no response have been there from their side till now, then also i called them and asked for replacement of that part so they told me that you come to gurgaon and we will replace it, as i m staying in Rohini sector -9, Delhi i request them to please transfer my complaint to Rana Motors, Near Richi Rich, Wazirpur Industrial Area, Delhi - 110052, so they agreed to it but then also no response from Rana Motors Wazirpur Industrial Area have been there till now. i recently called them again and again and they kept on transfering my call here and there in their office and atlast they told me to come to their service station and i have to give my car for service and then they will diagnose it again and they will order the part and then they will call after 10-15 days and again i have to go there and then they will replace my part. I recommend everyone to NOT give your car for servicing to this car dealer. I want to report this to Maruti Udyog Ltd., they should also know what their dealers are doing to maruti car owners in this country. Thankyou, Rupendra Yadav

I bought a new wagon R CNG and after just 4days, two of its tyres busted. The tyres had a valve problem. They are apollo tyres. Because of the valve the tyres losing air and the running car went down which resulted in tyre bursting. Went to Rana motors and explained to them the scenario and said that you people gave a defected car but they were trying to wash their hands rather than helping the client. Does anybody tire the tyres after just 4 days of buying an expensive car. For a middle class person it would be a expensive car. They say that valve problem is not the tyre problem .Such a cheap thing to do from their side. Without a valve how can a tyre run. Constantly in touch with Omkar and Manish Magoo at rana motor, Bikaji Cama Place. Its a more than a week, my car is at home, without tyres and no news and update from them. If we call them they dont pick up their phone. Maruti is going bad to worse thats why public now days are going towards international brands. Atleast they seek the interest of the public for their good will.

Rana motors is just pathetic with their services. Grow up guys. Learn from your compotition
            Aug 13, 2020

Rana Motors — Poor Service

I have got my Car service from Rana Motors on 24 April 2011; cash memo no BC1101088; they dint wash the car properly; vaccum was also not done properly.Service Executives are only concerned someone should get a underbody teflon coating or synthetic engine oil instead of normal oil. Service executives are very rude. There is no customer satisfaction at Rana Motors.my email is [protected]@insurancedelhi.com...

Rana Motors Maruti Service Station Okhla New Delhi — Rana Motors stole my car's new tyre

Rana Motors Maruti Authorised Service Station in Okhla Phase 2, New Delhi, near Vodafone head office.
              I gave my WagonR car for regular service last month. I did not ask for wheel alignment/balancing, but they would add that to the job card because it is their regular practice and this costs extra to the customer. I came to know this only when I paid a heavy bill (Rs. 4600).
              This month, when my car had a flat...

Rana motors Okhla phase 2 — worst service , worst staff

Rana motors is such a big name in automobiles industry.
              But day by day their servise is becoming worst.
              Some of the staff is very rude and behave badly to customers
              they dont care what customers says (ignors customers)
              I had a very bad experience twice regarding my car serviceing.
              serviceing was not done properly and in return the staff misbehaved with me.
              i had paid full amount for my car serviceing....

This is regarding a Car purchased from Rana Motors(Opp to Tis Hazari Court). Dtd 25-02-09, Model no Zen - LXI, Manufacturing year 2002,
              When i took it home the very next day i realised that, the Car A.C was not working, then again i went to Rana Motors the next day and showed it to them, then they told me to leave the car for one day for A.C Problem.

Then .AC problem was rectifed, then again next day indicators were not working then again i went to Rana motors and showed it to Mr Keerti he told me there is a problem in the car assembly, then he told to his guy's opened the assembly in front of me to check what's is the problem, then work shop guy told that the assembly will be changed.with out any work the guy (Akash) told me it has to go to the work shop in very Rude manner and then i myself took it to the work shop, he went inside leaving everything opened outside and i was in hurry up, b coz i ve to go to the doctor with my wife for a routine check up for the appointment at 6.pm, but i got delayed and i was in the work shop till 6.00 .

And another workshop guy who was there he fixed up the steering and other things temperorily bcoz i ve to reach at the doctor, then i went inside the True value for to tell them what is this happening and nobody has attended me or my problem properly .

So is this kind of customer SERVICE you guys extend to your customers.

I Never EXPECTED THIS KIND OF SERVICE AND BAD BEHAVIOUR FROM YOU GUYS .

STILL THE WORK IS PENDING...?

Deep Prakash Singh Negi .

Cell no :[protected]