Reliance Communications Customer Care

1800 3033 5555  [Reliance Network]

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Reliance Communications related photos (3215)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Reliance Communications Complaints & Reviews

sursmart
Respected sir/mam,
I am forgot my Reliance Netconnect number,so i doesn't recharge my account to use this modem.so please help to find the number as soon as possible.

Surajit Mallick ([protected])
dear sir,

please 72 hours details my number [protected]

Dear Umesh,

We have tried calling you on the given number but we were unable to reach you, Please provide with any of your alternate number if issue still persist.

piyush095
    HELLO SIR,
    AS I AM CUSTOMER OF RELIANCE GSm CONNECTION WITH THE NO. [protected] WITH THE NAME OF Piyush Agarwal. WHICH IS MORE THAN 3 YEAR OLD WITH THE PROPER DOCUMENTATION.
    SOMEWHERE 25 DAYS BEFORE MY CONNECTION HAS TERMINATED WITHOUT GIVING ANY COMMUNICATION FROM THEIR END.
    I AM VERY SORRY TO TELL THAT WHAT SORT OF POOR WORKING HAS BEEN DONE BY RELIANCE PEOPLE. I ADVISE EVERYBODY TO DO NOT TAKE ANY SIM BY SUCH A UNETHICAL COMPANY.
    BY
    Piyush
    CONTACT NO-[protected]
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-07-07 00:49:28
    Thnks

klalawmpuia
      Amount Charged for VAS Altruist Subsc Rs:5.00.

this came to my number this morning.i never activated this thing. plis stop it and return my balance
      my number [protected]

Reliance CDMA — UNWANTED DEDUCTION OF BALANCE

More than 15 times i call to relience costomer care for deactiving the service
      1.masti ke rang
      2.radio service
      but today again my balance is deducted.
      Today i also call relience costomer care but they reapete the same like "maaf kijiye aapko ashubidha ka samna karna pad raha hai"
      and my unwanted service is not deactivated.
      Please help me where should i complain for regarding this.
      Mobile no. [protected]
      Name:navneet kumar
      (Haryana)

RCOM Care
      reliace company is big fraud company, the deduct vas charge 10 rs, very offten, customer care not response, never connect to custmor care, i feel very sad, i have use my number last ten year, now i have to seem port this, [protected]

Amit Jain Ranchi
        My name is Amit lal Jain and I am from Ranchi, Jharkhand. I purchased a 3G Sim of Reliance 5 months back due to their FRC 600 Offer which offered 2GB data usage for 3 months. After 3 months I continued to use this number for regular use. I noticed that every month my balance was deducted for some unknown reasons. On 16th Jan I received a SMS from RM-Reliance stating that Rs 30 was deducted from my balance for VAS Shemaroo GSM. I immediately called 198 to lodge a complaint for it. After listening to all the rubbish stuff and pressing around 10 different option keys I managed to talk to the customer care representative who as usual replied that he can not register a complaint due to system updates. Next day I visited Reliance office at Ranchi where the person responsible to handle complaints was missing. After inquiring an arrogant girl came and shouted at me that what is the issue? Finally after arguing she registered a complaint and on 19th Jan waiver SMS was received.

Reliance has a huge number of customers which are unable to understand these SMS and fail to register any complaint against this issue. People who take the pain to call customer care either fail to find the way to speak to the operator or the operator refuses to lodge a complaint. People like me who do not give up on visiting the mobile company office are warmly welcomed by their civilized staff member who instead to helping and listening to our complaints just argue with us that we would have pressed some keys to subscribe the services for which we have been charged. Their system can never be wrong only the customer can be false as well as wrong. My family has around 5 Reliance connections and we have faced these common issues in the past. THIS IS A VERY BIG SCAM, just multiply Rs30 with the customer number of Reliance.

Automatic Deduction for VAS
        Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please provide us your contact details such as Full name, mobile no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

RCOMcare
        My name is Amit lal Jain, mobile no. [protected], many of my friends have experienced the same problem of automatic deductions for VAS. This is a big SCAM.
        Still waiting for your response. I have mailed to Mr. Manish sinha at rcomappellateauthority.[protected]@relianceada.com in this regard.

sweet007
          unable to login as well check my usage online I have purchased reliance data card purchased & I m having lot many problems and also made online compliant as well spoke to customer care they also play merry go round and till now from past 3 month im unable to check my usage online and im getting lot of bill

pls do take some action & something or else I am going to discontinue this service

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

Pradipta D. Adhikari
            In every month,when I recharge on my number ,within some days I get sms that somehow one particular service has bee activated and 30/- Has been deducted from my account.Every month these happens.

I should made it clear,

1. I do not use internet on my phone.
            2. I never (not even in my dream)press wrong keys every time so that the services will be activated..(I am not mad..)

after every deduction I have to call the customer care and after so many arguments they again give me back my balance.
            Is there any end of these????we all know why this happen...but irritating and how to stop it.

RELIANCE SMART MOBILE SERVICE — WRONG BALANCE DEDUCTION REGULARLY

WRONG BALANCE DEDUCTION REGULARLY
            MY NAME IS RAKESH AND MY NUMBER IS [protected] OF (Smart) RELIANCE.
            I am suffering from last 1 month's. they are continue deducting my balance. As I checked then I found that the company deducting my balance regularly like Rs.40/-, on 17.09.2010; Rs.20/-, on 23.09.2010; Rs.10/-, on 27.09.2010; Rs.5/-, on 28/29/30.09.2010 when I ask them the Reason they tell me that we have activated the CRICKET PACK, but I have not done any of the process activating the same..Every time they tell me that u have been deactivated from this pack, but after some time once again it become deducted from my account.many time i have complain it Reliance Customer Care Representative. They tell us that they are processing for it, but after some time it has been activated by itself ,without doing any process by me.and i am not getting any of the msg form this pack.that means they are telling me FALSE. I said many times Reliance Customer Care Representative daily that I am not opted any of these service, then why they deducted my balance. Then he say that if you have informed us within 24 hour then we are able to returen your balence. I call daily after checking our balance to Reliance Customer Care Representative that my balance is regularly deducted, they assured us that this service will be deactivated now but still I am facing such balance cutting problem. This is a regular practice that I have suffered and face that type of balance cutting diffculty. They finally denied to return the balance. My Question is that why they cut the balance without prior information of Customer?

Rishabh Dev Sharma
              I am using Reliance 3G using dongle. The speed i get using this sim is not even in 2G range. Intial few seconds connection remains in the range of 50-60 kbps and within minutes it goes down to 4-5 kbps, even sometimes in bytes too. After paying 650 rupees for each month to get 3GB 3G connection if I have to use in kbps speed than its really frustrating. Even this sim does not connect to the internet in single attempt. You have to have patience to connect it. There are multiple connection failure. Every time I have to click on the connect button multiple times before finally get connection. Even connection comes in 50-60 kbps thats also for few seconds. I feel cheated by this product and filing this complain against it.

Rishabh Dev Sharma
              Punjab Circle

Speed is too Slow

RCOM Care
              Today I bought a Reliance 3G Sim and I am getting a speed of 40kbps only. Which is quite slow as compare to 3G. After that I called R Care at 198 & they don't have manners how to talk to a customer. Literally we went into a fight.
              I just wasted 1500 on data card then 350 on Sim card. Still I am not getting attention from their operators.
              reliance customer care is pathetic, all executives are just like illiterate persons, they don't know how to handle customers and their problems. Moral of the story is don't go for reliance.
              I am using reliance 3G sim No. [protected] in Huawei dongle and recharged with Rs 597 for 5GB in Dimapur nagaland. Initial speed was good and after 800MB of Datausage, speed going too slow as even not open pages or open tooslow. They make false promises of 3G speed. I recharged for 5GB and not able to use it. I have complained about it on [protected]@relianceada.com but no response was given.

prashantdevada
                Reliance did not satisfy the right way to me.
                I do Reliance company by getting my sim card MNP is pretty crazy battle.

Deduction

Reliance Prepaid — deduction

i am raj Singh tanwar my mobile no is [protected] reliance number 5day company deduct 10 times 30rs in my mobile balance .27 Feb company deduct 90 rs .
                I have been using this no.[protected] for the almost 3 to 4 years -now reliance had started deducting an amount everytime I recharge for Music Services. I tried unsubcribing but it no use,neither their no [protected] is capable to attend to complains. So deducting amt without permission who is to take the blame the Employees or the System, or the combination of both?

vikasthakur232
                  Hi ,

Whenever i have recharged my cell's balance of Reliance prepaid, without having any conversation with anyone (hardly 4 -5 mins.) it's balance got reduced to it's minimum level. It happened twice.
                  I asked customer care executive to get me the details of the call and where my balance got deducted and why, they used to reply, at this moment we can't update the status, our systems are not working, we are not getting your voice, we can't provide you the details 3 -4 days back.

These type of worst services these guys are offering.

Please look into this as this is too much embarrassing for me.

Vikas

Anupriya Jain

I purchased Reliance Netconnect wireless connection in Feb 2011 and applied for deactivation in August 2012(Reliance Data Crad number is - [protected]). I paid all the required amount while applying for termination of services.

After 1 month of application of termination I am receiving continuous calls from Reliance customer care to pay the monthly bill. I told them that the connection supposed to be disconnected and the required amount has already paid by me. It is the fault of Reliance center for not updating the information. I went to Reliance office and confirmed about the amount paid by me and they updated the information.

Still I am getting calls for payment of bill. I told them thousands of times that bill has been completely paid by me at the time of deactivation.

People from Reliance are harassing me mentally, threatening me and bugging me like anything. They talk very rudely and ask me to pay the amount.

It is their fault of not deactivating the services after confirming it many times. I don't need to pay the extra amount of their fault.

Why should I pay the amount when its not my mistake. It's their fault if they have not deactivated it after regular confirmations.

Please help me in getting out of it as soon as possible.

Anupriya Jain
                    mobile: [protected]
                    email : anupriya.[protected]@yahoo.co.in

Reliance Netconnect — Poor customer care/ threatening over phone

sayan4ever
                      Today I got this sms from reliance
                      "After repeated follow-up you have failed to pay Rs. 1886 Vide Caf[protected]...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (13)Complaint category Broadband

Reliance Communications — Mobile Number Deactivated without prior Intimation and not activating

tangriarun
                      My mobile no. [protected] was ported from Idea to Reliance in October'2012 (aprox. 17.10.2012) and after aprox 3 months...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (12)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

avinash2102

I would like to convey my intense frustration with Reliance Communications Limited in relation to their poor Wireline Broadband Services availabiliy and redressal. I am a resident of Kolkata(PIN CODE:700089) and my area is clearly serviceable for Reliance Broadband services.

There is no way for a new customer to avail a new Wireline Broadband connection of Reliance but through calling up their phone customer care numer[protected]. There is no way you could contact a local Reliance representative to avail this service.

The broadband schemes shown on their website are pretty attractive. However, in spite of calling Reliance innumerous times for a new connection in the past 6 months, I am always promised that someone from their side will call/visit my home for the fresh connection within 48 hours, but it NEVER happens. The company neither gives any service request number to trace back the request nor does it deny availabilty of services.

Moreover, the company has never replied to any related email too citing my frustration. This is clearly in contrast with the company's glorious national reputation as being among the foremost telecom and internet service providers.

As my last hope, this complaint shall have any effect.

My contact details are:
                      Avinash Bansal
                      Address PIN CODE: 700089, Kolkata, West Bengal.
                      Ph: (0)[protected].
                      Email: [protected]@gmail.com

With regards,
                      Avinash Bansal.
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-07-22 16:49:28

Reliance Broadband — promised service not provided

i purchased reliance broadband combo pack with the telephone i was promised with the sign on the form by salesmen that i will get reliance 2 rel free but i didnt get and i was charged for it and till 2dy even i have dissconnected the phone i still receive its bill and it has not been solved due to this they have stopped my internet service i gave there authorithies a call but they dont pick my call seeing my no his name is vikram i called there helpline but they say they cant help me and cant register the complaint also i advise ppl not to use rel they cheat ppl and trouble ppl to the core they are there jst to earn money by cheating ppl
                      your seals provider has come on my shop and his taken rs.520 and his said your connection has come on two days but connection is not connect me so i am call your provider continuously in two days but his not accept my call so please action your provider my name .tabrez farooqui my address is mehdipatnam
                      hyderabad 500008 receipt no is [protected] thank Q.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

suresh039
                        Dear sir/madam my name is suresh presently staying in Chandigarh,i have reliance cdma Andhra pradesh no. [protected]. Recently on 31Dec2012 i ve recharged with Rs195 from one of the recharge shop in Chandigarh,Actually am not knowing that currently there is no offer for that amount denomination on reliance cdma number in Andhra pradesh,but with previous knowledge i recharged with that amount on that number now neither i dint got any offer activated nor talktime for that recharge.When i called to customer care senior member name des raj of Chandigarh circle told that they are not responsible for that matter and he told me to contact retailer through recharge shop now the retailer also telling the same that they are also not responsible,recharge is done you cannot get any amount back. Now my question is that if recharge is done then i should get any offer activated or talktime but i got nil.so i am complaining you to solve this problem and get my recharge amount refunded or talktime.

offer — Customer Service

I wanted to share with you the bad experience that I had in Reliance Fresh which is in Thirunagar, Madurai.

I am the regular customer for reliance fresh. Every week ends I will go there and purchase.

When I was there on 8th March, 2009, all sales person are running to one area to take hot packs.

They are giving rush in the pay counter and taking each person has taken 4 or 5 hot packs them self.

After that I came to know that suddenly one offer has come it seems…. So they wanted to avail that offer.

Its ok.. but, somebody actually came there and asked for that hot pack, they told everything has been sold and

They didn’t bother about customers.

Most of them felt sad and left from that place.

Some times their response was not good.

jaysukh1108
                          Hello Sir,

My Reliance NO: [protected]

I have no problem with reliance i take reliance new six no group billing then i convert my old no in postpaid... my reliance new no [protected].

I give request to convert postpaid to prepaid on 22/11/2012. My bill date 20th. tell me you pay your last bill and plus 50 rupees then i pay my bill amount plus 50 rupees. no proses after 15 day i call in call center they told me your request is not login. further i go web world and told with your representative. she say i send your request again. no reply after next 15day and also my next bill generate 255 rupees. i go again web world and told him Everything. they give reply your request is not login now. then after he say i login your request third time and pay your bill.

My first request take this reliance job person leave job then you pay bill. sir your job person not work or leave job this my problem. sir now my no not working this my business no. what i can do give me reply.....................

Postpaid to Prepaid convert problem
                          Postpaid to Prepaid convert problem

Reliance — my postpaid no. no change pripaid

सर मेरा [protected] का पोस्टपैड नेट कार्ड रिलायंस कंपनी का है मैंने इसे प्रीपेड में बदलने क लिए कंपनी से बोला तो उन्होंने साफ मन कर दिया क्रप्या आप मेरी एस संदभ में मदद करने का कास्ट करे धन्यवाद

my con. no. [protected]

Reliance Telecom — Converting prepaid no into postpaid

i m a subscriber of Reliance no -[protected] which is a prepaid no.when i approached the Reliance Customer service for converting the same into post paid they said that migration is not available now and if i want to have a post paid connection i have to change the number.

This is purely against the law which implies that any prepaid no can b converted into post paid without changing the no.the same is also refelected in Ads on indian television channels under jaago grajak jaago.

please take some urgenet action against the same and help me in the same matter

Timon Roy
                          Guwahati
                          dear sir,

plz provide me a free cell

mdkamran.rf

I am a regular customer of Reliance Communication.
                            I have taken a Reliance prepaid CDMA SIM card at Jamshedpur on 31st Dec-12 which is still not activated.I submitted all the necessary documents which is required which CAF(Customer Activation Form).

My details are as given below:

Complain Service Request ID is [protected]

1. Customer Details:
                            Name: Md Kamran
                            Father's Name: Md Hashim Ali

DOB: 04 Jan 1984

Address: H.No:51, Cr Rd No:12, Zakir Nagar East, Post: Azad Nagar,Mango, Jamshedpur,Jharkhand,832110.

ID proof submitted: Voter ID

Shop Name: Hello Mobile
                            Shalini Market
                            Sakchi, Near Gousya Hotel
                            Jamshedpur

6. Exact Name of the Store/RMS/RW where CAF has been Submitted: RELIANCE MOBILE STORE 22

7. Complete Address of the Store/RMS/RW: RELIANCE MOBILE STORE 22, KALIMATI ROAD, SAKCHI, JAMSHEDPUR-831001

Please do the needful and help to activate the SIM ASAP as I am suffering a lot.

Thanks & Regards:
                            No 23, Rajiv Gandhi Salai (OMR ROAD),
                            Navalur, Chennai - 603 103
                            +91 [protected]
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2015-11-05 05:30:33
                            Complaint resolved with too much delay which is not a good experience. I will never refer any one to shop with this. Customer executive never responding on time and updating about the actual challenges they are facing on this.

RIL — Delay in activation of sim card

I have purchased air-tel sim card [protected] and [protected] from long period this sim is not activated pl look in to matter and activate sim .

Yogesh

Reliance Communication — Delay in Activation of GSM prepaid

my gsm no. [protected] was purchased by me on 07/02/2009. meanwhile, i presented my Driving license as my ID proofs at that time (as demanded by the shopkeeper). But still now 8:07 pm of 11/02/2009 my above gsm has not been activated. i'm still waiting for my reliance gsm. the customer care is not answering properly about my complaint.

I want to tell 1 more thing that same time i bought a BSNL prepaid sim which was activated within 10 minutes with same ID Proofs.

Please help me. or call me on my alternative no. [protected].
                            My Mobile No. is [protected] my sim was misplaced at home
                            I broght this on 09 Jan-09. Today i have found my Sim and i
                            put the same in my mobile to check my validity.
                            i am not getting proper response regarding my validity checking.
                            Please suggest what should i do
                            Array
                            ok.matter is resolved.

RCOM Care
                            Myself Tilak raj singh from Ranchi.jharkhand and i have purhased a new sim of Reliance GSM having no.[protected] dt.13.2.13. My problem is that whenever i insert this sim, no network is found. Does it mean my no. is not Activated? If yes?
                            Till when can it be Activated?

Mitesh Shah
                              Myself shah mitesh mob.-[protected]
                              on 9th of jan.My bal.Of 65rs was deducted and I complaint at their office they told that there is no information about deduction and they took my complaint and give me complaint no.And told that I'LL get reply in 3 days but I receive msg from company that there is no wrong deduction from your a/C.So again I visited office and they again took my complaint for the same I only need to know for what reason my balance was deducted.And in customer care also they tell that there is no information about my deduction and now wen I am calling to there head he is telling that we cant only access your detail for 3days and we are not having any record.
                              So kindly look after this as fast as possible.

Dear Customer,

We tried calling you on the given number but we were unable to reach you, As per the confirmation received from the respective team, we wish to inform you that as per details available there are no wrong deduction found for last 2 months against your account.

pvnsng
                                HELLO SIR,
                                AS I AM CUSTOMER OF RELIANCE CDMA CONNECTION WITH THE NO. [protected] WITH THE NAME OF R.S. SINGH. WHICH IS MORE THAN 3 YEAR OLD WITH THE PROPER DOCUMENTATION.
                                SOMEWHERE 20 DAYS BEFORE MY CONNECTION HAS TERMINATED WITHOUT GIVING ANY COMMUNICATION FROM THEIR END.
                                BY
                                R.S.SINGH
                                CONTACT NO-[protected]

Reliance India Mobile — Service suspended since 24 days

I am using a RIM sim card since january 1st 2009, at that time I had submitted the required documents and photo id and everything. Now after 6 months on 10th August they suspended my phone number without any prior notice. Upon asking Customer Care they asked me to submit the documents again, following which I submitted my documents again at Reliance Web World, Hiranandani, Powai. At that time they said that since this is a case of address change, it will take 1 week for the SIM Card to get reactivated again. I waited for that period as well. After 1 week also, my SIM Card failed to work and I made frequent trips to the Reliance Web World to lodge a complaint, every time they gave me different excuses like my HLR status hasnt been updated and things like that. And every time they just say that in their system my service status is "ACTIVE", but upon asking why it doesnt work if it is active, they keep giving excuses.

Now after 22 days of wait, my service is still not active. On 5 August I had recharged my phone with 490/- rupees which credited my RIM to RIM calls to 2000 minutes. Its validity is going to end on 5th September. And all this while, due to my service being suspended, my money is going waste. And upon asking them to extend my validity also, they are not doing so.

Reliance HELLO Chhattisgarh — Modification In Plan withour prior information

I was using Plan 525 in my Reliance hello number,which also inlcuded free calls to LOCAL RELIANCE GSM numbers.
                                but they suddenly removed this facility from this plan without informing.

The Billing cycle is from 18th to 18th of next month
                                they removed this facility on 18th August,without any information on SMS or CALLS.

I came to know this i was being charged for making calls to RELIANCE GSM numbers on the bill of 18th August-18th september.
                                this is totally wrong.Infact no body was informed for this who were using this facility.

Even i had registered complaints regarding this, but they didnt resolve it.

i request you to kindly take some serious actions.
                                My Relaince Hello Number[protected]
                                Raigarh

ishu35
                                  Kindly register my complaint regarding the activation of VAS CRBT service by Reliance on my number, VAS CRBT subscription got activated on my number without my permission and Rs. 30 were deducted for this service from my balance. Kindly refund all my money and stop this service immediately.
                                  My Name is Prashant Kumar and my Mobile No. [protected]

Reliance GSM — regarding no activation

I Vikram kumar purchased a Reliance GSM Sim card from IIT-G campus (No.- [protected]) sim no[protected] and number was activated on 28, July 2011. I have submitted original bonafied certificate and institute I card and pan card xerox copy but number has been closed on 7/8 august, 2011 with any prior mail/SMS/call. i have lodge a complain on 9,august 2011 at reliance customer care centre near jail road guwahati and i also contacted so many times chandan (RIM employe , his no is given by retailer) on mobile (N0.- [protected]) i think he is wasting my time and miss guided me and from customer care side no action has been taken. i have recharged my account with 599. I am to much disappointed from your service. please take necessary action to activate this no as soon as possible. i have submitted the required document second time to the retailer.
                                  Vikram Kumar

Activation of VAS CRBT by Reliance without my consent
                                  My Name is Gregory Tirkey and my Mobile No. [protected]
                                  My Name is Gregory Tirkey and my Mobile No. [protected]

deepuais
                                    I am an Officer to Govt. of India.

My Name is Deepak and I am an Officer in Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India. My Reliance Prepaid Number is: [protected].

I use this SIM only for 3G internet purposes. So I have to have some minimum balance.

Reliance is arbitrarily deducting money every now and then on the names of random value added services, though I have not subscribed to any of these. Today (19th January 2013), they have deducted 75 rupees.

I have given the messages below:

1. Number: RM-Reliance
                                    Content:
                                    Amount Charged for VAS Osian SMS Pack Rs:30.00.
                                    Current Main Balance : Rs:103.03

Time: 19/01/13 4:40 PM

2. Number: RM-Reliance
                                    Content:
                                    Amount Charged for VAS MyCRBTDummy Rs:15.00.
                                    Current Main Balance : Rs:134.03

Time: 18/01/13 12:46 PM

3. Number: RM-Reliance
                                    Content:
                                    Amount Charged for VAS Osian SMS Pack Rs:30.00.
                                    Current Main Balance : Rs:70.54

Time: 19/01/13 5:29 PM

And at times, Reliance themselves send me a message adding me to the subscription list of a random VAS and charge me as per their wishes.

Like this:

Number: RM-58787
                                    Content:
                                    You have been successfully subscribed to Health service for 30 days.To un-subscribe SMS Unsub 1529 to 155223(Toll Free).
                                    Time: 19/01/13 4:40 PM

If I do not get my 75 Rs. back, I am planning to complain to Delhi District Forum and demand heavy compensation.

Reliance Communication — Heavy Charging for printouts

I would like to put a complain about the below shop.

Law Point (Counsel & Advisor),
                                    2/7, Rajasthan CHS, Opposite Kohinoor Hotel & Sahara Plaza, Andheri-Kurla Road,
                                    J.B. Nagar, Andheri (East), Mumbai-400059, [protected],[protected],

The mentioned shop is also hosting a cyber cafe. I would like to inform you that, they are
                                    "charging Rs-10 for a single Black & White printout", which in other shops it is maximum 3 to 5 Rs per page. The shop is the only one which is having such a facility at that location, and is charging heavy rates which a customer has to pay as he/she don't have another option.

Please look into this matter urgently.

Yours Sincerely,
                                    Sheikh Ajmaluddin
                                    Navi Mumbai

Reliance Telecom Ltd. — amount deducted

My no.[protected] relianceGSM (gaya).i have found a service sms from 564645 & sms details (Ab aap khel sakte hai apni manpasand game Antakshari kisi k bhi saath.Abhi dial karne TOLLFREE 564645 aur khele 30Mins FREE antakshari) & i do call this no(564645) & 6 rupees charges apply.

Reliance Communications Limited. — Balance automatically deducted

My Reliance prepaid no. is [protected].

On 27th Feb automatically Rs. 30 got deducted from my account, upon calling customer care I knew that a News pack has been activated at my no. Before this also Rs. 60 was got deducted for a Siridi Sai pack and a Love pack automatically which I had to request for deactivation. Customer care executives say that I pressed some key and it got activated which is totally false and baseless. I’m using Reliance from last two years and only recently such automatic deductions happening. Customer care executives say the amount cannot be refunded. Kindly help. Also kindly let me know if any law is there to stop this kind of activities of service providers?

H.P Bhoi

Reliance Communications LTD. — Check the deduction of Rs 1 daily from my account.

With due respect i beg to say that i have lost as many as Rs 150 balance till now due to automatic activation of one thing or other. I may swear that i never use my prepaid connection for any other purpose apart from calling. In the past few months a Bhakti pack, jokes pack, a news pack and now a SMS pack has been activated. I have deactivated the first three packs after checking if anything is activated from my side by chance. I have visited a lot of reliance communication centres in my city. But Somehow or the other a new pack is automatically activated again and again. i have been trying to contact the customer care to all toll free numbers i.e. [protected], 198 but the line stays busy all the time. A few times my phone is picked up i don't get to listen anything and my balance is deducted as per 50p/3 min.
                                    So, i kindly request you to take steps to de-activate the service soon. I want no refunds. I am facing a lot of inconvience and stress.
                                    Thanking You,
                                    Raj Srinibash Singh,

Reliance Telecom — Balance randomly deducted

I have been a reliance customer since 2004. Earlier i had a Mumbai region number, recently I have shifted to Haridwar and hence took a new Reliance number here. I bought thee new SIM on 28the Jan and got a 799 STV recharged on 4the Feb,2012 theat time my balance was around 6Rs, which got deducted and theus I got a top up recharge done from PAYTM on 6the Feb for Rs110. On 8the March suddenly my balance of Rs92 became zero. Since theen i have been trying to contact Reliance but theere has been no help only answer theey give is theat it was promotional balance but no one is ready to listen as to how can it be promotional balance when i got a top up recharge done from PAYTM, an online recharge website and when I have an unlimited talk plan offer how can I use my actual balance. Also no customer service executive is responding properly, if theeir records are wrong theat is not my problem why should thee consumer suffer. Reliance has been a theief always.

Reliance Telecom — Deduction Of Rupees Daily

Sir Mere Ghar Me Four Reliance K Number Hai.
                                    Aaj Three Month Se Lagataar 2 -3 Din K Antar Pe 1 Rs Kisi Na Kisi Service K Liye Kaat Lete Hai.
                                    Jb Phone Kro Toh Kehte Hai K khud se servise active ki hai, aapne.
                                    Phir Paise waapas Kr Dete Hai, But Jb Paise Kaatte hai, toh koi msg. bhi nahi bhejte hai.
                                    Is tarah agar humne balance check na kiya ho toh hame pata bhi nahi chalega ki hamaara paisa kta hai ki nahi. Main toh check kr leta hu aur waaps kra leta hu.
                                    But Reliance k million Customer hai, Jinke saath aisa ho rha hai, sochiye Daily Kitne Paise Fraud se kma Rahe hai, Ye..
                                    Iske Khillaf Hame Bolna Padega.....
                                    Mera Number Hai,

Cancelled ticket refund
                                      Quikr
                                      Not getting refund yet
                                      Lenskart
                                      Forceful billing of promotional products
                                      Quikr