Sifa Motors, Chrompet, Chennai, India. — a service complaint about sifa motors, chrompet, chennai, india.

A service complaint about sifa motors, chrompet, chennai, india.

I had given my accidental indica car (T board - tn18 ad 4178) to sifa motors to cover the service under united india insurance policy on 23rd jan 2019. There was a huge intentional delay to delivery my car.
Looks like their service technicians did the work on time and the vehicle got ready on 28th jan in spite there was 2 days holiday in between.
This complaint is all about sifa non-techie workers (Service advisors and so called service manager). There are 2 men involved in this service deal from sifa, namely naveen and prithviraj. This is being my second car (First 1 is from hyundai), i just need to compare these people service with them. I never ever seen such an irresponsive people working as a service advisors. At the time of collecting vehicle for service they were not fascinated towards their work, though i was stretching to them that it was my first visit to their carriage, they did not even responded on time and shown interest to receive a new customer. Almost, i had spent more than an hour to handover my car and get the acknowledgement from them. Secondly, they had confirmed that the vehicle was ready on monday (28th jan) and after completing all the insurance formalities, the car will be delivered on wednesday (30th jan).in spite of all these commitments they are dragging the delivery till 4th of feb. Reason given to me that they didn’t receive the confirmation from insurance company, hence vehicle cannot be delivered, as this is not in their hand and also they are insisting that if that would have been tata motors insurance, it would have been easy for them to process and all of their customers bought insurance from them. Indirectly they are blaming me that as if i made a mistake that i went with united india insurance. But later i found that it was not an insurance company fault, but the intension delay was made from sifa to force customer to understand tata motors insurance is better in the industry (Actually it was not). Further to this i got to know that couple of staff including above 2, were went on leave and so there was a delay in sending final bill for approval. If someone is on leave, that doesn’t meant that sifa is not working on that day.
I was escalating this to the service manager, he was saying telling me to pay the full amount and then take your vehicle delivery, later once insurance company pays the bills, the money i paid will get refunded, is this the way you treat your customer for your fault? For the delayed five days i would be losing almost rs. 5000 as an indirect loss. Who will pay that amount to me?

Chennai