Syedthahir — refusal of treatment to an elderly patient

SaiYedd on Mar 8, 2018
Sub: refusal of treatment and repeated persecuted behaviour & insult to patient by dr. Dthesan bava

Dear respected health officer,

With reference to our complaint emails in the month of 27th & 28th july 2017 for the refusal of my father in law's treatment by dr. Dudashan bava in anaiyoor clinic, madurai.

This evening of 9th feb 2018, when i had presented to this doctor for the treatment of my varicose vein ulcer, the respect filled doctor, has again persecuted me deliberately at his bava clinic in front of my servant maid/helper, iam a government retired elderly person aged 71yrs old.
I was treated in a harsh manner and i was asked to complaint in any course to anyone in the state and central and he had mentioned that nothing can cause him any sort of hindrance in this regards, i was disheartened by the way i was treated and left the place with agony, hopeless, with pain in my leg and having a goodwill towards this doctor had kept me upset psychologically for the 2nd time as i can understand the insult and harassing words reflected on me as i am a vulnerable elderly person.

I am now suffering with psychological impact due to the severe and harsh words related to refusal of his treatment. Sir, where is humanity in india? For an elderly person? Such irreputed doctors are creating defame to all doctors.
Kindly look into my complaint and do the needful to summon him at any cost.

Such a doctor who treats an elderly person with persecution and is a shame to the society of physician.
Our matter when reported to you and your valuable presence the next day of our email was a timely attendance and what we realize is that dr. Bava has not understood the seriousness of our complaint and the treatment to an elderly person with humanity and moral of our request.
Which is an insult to healthcare department, chief health officer and tn state government.

I hereby take this matter to media and press reporters so that the elderly care should be properly and seriously taken and such doctors should be summoned and punished as per the indian law for the refusal of treatment and severe persecution which is against the code of ethics and regulations of indian medical council.

I can be contacted on +91-[protected] for further details.

Sincerely, expecting humanity filled justice to an elderly person named mr. N. Sulaiman, an ex-tn art and culture department asst. Director for tn art and culture.

The doctor who refused treatment, his detail is as below:
Dr. Dthesan bava (Photo attached)
Bava clinic
Near anaiyoor bus stop
Mobile - +91-[protected]

Agonized and upset,
N s sulaiman
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

Syedthahir - refusal of treatment to an elderly patient

Company:Syedthahir