Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB]
Tamil Nadu Generation And Distribution Corp. Ltd.

Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] Customer Care

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] Complaints & Reviews

No power since 3 days in a day time in our village in jolarpet taluk Chinna motur village.
May 21, 2021

Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Iam getting huge amount as 3232 for EB no [protected] where iam not using AC and other things since my previous month bill and all not exceeding 300 rs.

I don't want pay this much amount

Vijayendiran [protected]
    May 21, 2021

Old reading 12680. Today reading 13207. As on May 21 consumption for last two months 527 units. Whom to send this message in Tneb.
      But the online bill says consumption is 990 units and bill amount 5014
      May 21, 2021

I have got EB bill of Rs. 1806/- without meter reading that is too much amount as we are paid last month Rs. 125 only this month wrongly billed by EB person, kindly correct it.
        Service number[protected]
        May 31, 2021
        7339336197 Email [email protected]
        May 21, 2021

Current is not coming inside my home nearby houses having current, but in my home only bed room lights are blinking. I went and registered directly to EB office no use.
          May 21, 2021

Can you please provide the whatsApp number to the send self readings of electricity meter. I am from virudhunagar
            May 21, 2021

I am charged almost double. Please pay me back the excess bill
              May 21, 2021

Could you please update whatsapp number for all the region in Tamil nadu. So that, Self EB reading can forward to the respective regions as mentioned by Tamil Nadu Govt today. Expecting ASAP for updation.

Hi Sir/Madam,

I received an EB bill amount Rs.2176. But reading was not taken due to lockdown I'm staying in rented house. We shifted here last year only. Everytime we paid only below 500. This month we are getting very huge amount. Please help here. I am attaching current month eb reading details here.

Last reading : 4040
                  Current reading: 4293
                  May 21, 2021

For the past two weeks after 10pm continuously power cut is being experienced by the consumers in moolakothalam, HSG colony,...
                    Dear sir.
                    My name is Ramasamy i am in pudukottai. In my area malaiyeedu sivagami aachi nagar electricity very worst.we...
                    Sir, I am Abdul Rasheed Azar from Chennai. I would like to make a complaint on payment of TNEB. This year due to lock down...

This is for your Kind information that in Putlur, Thiruvallur dist, this is coming under veppam pattu eb office, daily past one week they are shutting down the power supply for more than 3 hours, today they cut down more than 5 hrs but near by areas like Thiruninravur, veppam pattu and sevvappet power supply is their.particularly at time they are shutting down. Nobody is their to raise a question against them. We are suffering a lot with keeping small childrens and old people. Pls take necessary action about this. Waiting for your action.

Hi TNEB,

I live in Sengamettu street, Alaveli post, Mayiladuthurai district. I'm here to complain about frequent power cut in my area last five days. At least power get restore with 30 minutes but today 3-4 hours morning and 3 hours in evening there is no electricity in my area.

Every two month I used get electricity bill message on mobile but during power cut we did not receive any message regarding this. We are suffering due to power cut as we live in rural area.

Please look into immediately and fix this issue permanently.

Thamizh S
                      May 20, 2021

This is to Inform U that.. Tneb department Of pondeshwaram Has Failed in Their duties And Not Giving Proper response.. Not...

May 20, 2021

We having milk and icecream shop .please provide current within 10mins there is no current for 3 hours.

Requesting to take reading, visiting eb consumer no[protected].
                          Last month I have no amount to pay as eb bill, but this month without taking reading I have received sms to pay Ra.1978.
                          So I request you to recalculate the unit, and take physical reading calculation.

Consumer No: [protected]
                            Date: 19.03.2021
                            Reading: 52610

Consumer Number: [protected]
                            Date:...

I have got EB bill of Rs. 9634/- without meter reading that is too much as we are not staying in house since 1 month so its wrongly billed by EB person, kindly correct it.

May 20, 2021
                              @RajeshLakhani69 தஞ்சை மாவட்டம் திருவிடைமருதூர் தாலுகா அணைக்கரை ஊராட்சி ஒழுகச்சேரி கிராமத்தில் நேற்று இரவு முதல் மின்சாரம் கிடையாது வீட்டு தனிமைப்படுத்துதலில் 6 பேர் இருக்கின்றனர் இதுவரை மின்சார அலுவலகத்தில் இருந்து பதிலில்லை.முதல்வர் பதவி ஏற்ற அன்றும் இதே நிலைதான் இங்கு