Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB]
Tamil Nadu Generation And Distribution Corp. Ltd.

Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] Customer Care

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] Complaints & Reviews

For the past two weeks after 10pm continuously power cut is being experienced by the consumers in moolakothalam, HSG colony,...
Dear sir.
My name is Ramasamy i am in pudukottai. In my area malaiyeedu sivagami aachi nagar electricity very worst.we...
Sir, I am Abdul Rasheed Azar from Chennai. I would like to make a complaint on payment of TNEB. This year due to lock down...

This is for your Kind information that in Putlur, Thiruvallur dist, this is coming under veppam pattu eb office, daily past one week they are shutting down the power supply for more than 3 hours, today they cut down more than 5 hrs but near by areas like Thiruninravur, veppam pattu and sevvappet power supply is their.particularly at time they are shutting down. Nobody is their to raise a question against them. We are suffering a lot with keeping small childrens and old people. Pls take necessary action about this. Waiting for your action.
May 20, 2021

Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi TNEB,

I live in Sengamettu street, Alaveli post, Mayiladuthurai district. I'm here to complain about frequent power cut in my area last five days. At least power get restore with 30 minutes but today 3-4 hours morning and 3 hours in evening there is no electricity in my area.

Every two month I used get electricity bill message on mobile but during power cut we did not receive any message regarding this. We are suffering due to power cut as we live in rural area.

Please look into immediately and fix this issue permanently.

Thamizh S
    May 20, 2021

This is to Inform U that.. Tneb department Of pondeshwaram Has Failed in Their duties And Not Giving Proper response.. Not...

May 20, 2021

We having milk and icecream shop .please provide current within 10mins there is no current for 3 hours.

Requesting to take reading, visiting eb consumer no[protected].
        Last month I have no amount to pay as eb bill, but this month without taking reading I have received sms to pay Ra.1978.
        So I request you to recalculate the unit, and take physical reading calculation.

Consumer No: [protected]
          Date: 19.03.2021
          Reading: 52610

Consumer Number: [protected]
          Date:...

I have got EB bill of Rs. 9634/- without meter reading that is too much as we are not staying in house since 1 month so its wrongly billed by EB person, kindly correct it.

May 20, 2021
            @RajeshLakhani69 தஞ்சை மாவட்டம் திருவிடைமருதூர் தாலுகா அணைக்கரை ஊராட்சி ஒழுகச்சேரி கிராமத்தில் நேற்று இரவு முதல் மின்சாரம் கிடையாது வீட்டு தனிமைப்படுத்துதலில் 6 பேர் இருக்கின்றனர் இதுவரை மின்சார அலுவலகத்தில் இருந்து பதிலில்லை.முதல்வர் பதவி ஏற்ற அன்றும் இதே நிலைதான் இங்கு
            May 20, 2021

Respected sir/madam, I am single resident at Manapakkam area (SC no [protected]). Usually my flat gets electricity bill up...

Tneb consumer no[protected] has used 213 units only from 19.03.2021 till date (20.05.2021), but I have received sms to pay Rs.1978. this calculation is wrong, which I can't pay, when didn't use.
              Please recalculate the bill, and tell me how much should I pay.
              May 20, 2021

Electricity bill is extremely high for this month which is unacceptable for the house which is locked for 3 months i.e., Rs....
                I made a TNEB bill payment of Rs.1100 on 08-May-2021 for consumer number [[protected]] through INDIAN BANK net banking. The...

We are in coimbatore south peelamedu, gopal naidu school area lalbahadhur colony. There's some power intwrruptionnfor more than 5 hours. Please do the needful
                May 20, 2021

[protected] is my consumer number. Last year during the month of July. I was asked to pay 21310 as electricity bill. I wrote...

எனது ஊர் . திருச்சி மாவட்டம் முத்தரசநல்லூர் கிராமம். இங்கு கடந்த பத்து நாட்கள் மின் தடை அதிக அளவில் உள்ளது.பகல் மற்றும் இரவு நேரத்தில் அதிகமாக உள்ளது. அனைத்து மக்களும் அவதிப்பட்டு உள்ளனர்.தயவு செய்து இந்த பிரச்சினை சரி செய்து தரும் படி தாழ்மையுடன் கேட்கின்றேன் நன்றி.
                  May 19, 2021

Sir, I am a resident of Komarapalayam, residing at 66E/23A, Iyyanthottam, Komarapalayam. I am not residing in the above address, as I am residing in my work place for the past 9 years. Only my aged mother is staying back with her sister. Normally the EB bill comes around Rs.260 to 500. But right now I am issued a bill to the tune of Rs.1978/- It is impossible to arrive at a bill to the value of more than Rs.300/- I may be given details about the calculation. Please note. Probably I am the first one to pay my bill-you can well verify my previous bills in the Archive. Nothing is given to understand as what was basis on which the calculation was made. In case of a basis, It should have been intimated to the consumer. I don't think that this is the way my promptness in bill payment rewarded this way! Waiting for your prompt reply.
                    May 19, 2021

My last month current bill was Rs.0/- and all of sudden this month my bill is Rs.5146. Moreover I used only 212 units which...