Team Tech Phoenix Bpo & It Services — drew trade llc fake project

zippy123 on Jan 3, 2018
Khaja shariff the so called director of team tech phoenix is a scammer,
And the form filling project he has is also fake do not trust him and take up his projects as he gives fake payment proofs from some unkown person of axis bank.

He takes 1 lakh as processing fee and gives you a fake software created by his developers to scam people.

He is good at the time of sign up, but when u submit the work he will show you a fake report generated by himself and scams ppl.

His communication sucks, and when u ask him to refund the money back he says # abuses and tells he will send rowides and gundas and has political support

Like me he has scammed alot of ppl so i request you all to be safe and never take up any projects from

Updated by zippy123, Jan 03, 2018
this is his old pic hes the same but has less hair on his head now bloody bandly

drew trade llc fake project
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Bpo friends,
thanks for reading.

We want to inform you that Team Tech Phoenix company is our contact center.
This company outsourcing our campaigns successfully.

We have bpo campaigns to provide world wide with good payout weekly or bi-weekly.

Note: Don't comment fake news.

Ethan
I have taken process with Team Tech Phoenix with good payout & end client signup. It was running successfully in my center.

I saw this complaint on online and discuss with Team Tech Phoenix. This company provides direct end client signup with center.

In Team Tech Phoenix everything is running smoothly and some of the competitors creating unnecessary comments. Very soon take legal action against them.

Thanks & regards