Vipin Jaie — fuel stolen by valet car parking personnel at max saket

Vipin Jaie on Mar 7, 2018
I went to max hospital, saket on 27th feb, 2018 for endoscopy of my wife. On arrival at hospital, i handed over my maruti esteem car dl5cf1684 to the attendant of valet car parking. My car was having 3/4 tank full of petrol (Though car is running on cng). After the endoscopy, i came back and gave the parking card to the person who is looking after the valet parking and he told me that car has been parked in max smart and he directed one of the attendant to bring car and after around 10 minutes the car arrived and we immediately left as my wife was having some problems after the procedure. I have not checked anything and immediately rushed to home. On reaching home i noticed that petrol indicating needle showing almost nil petrol, then i shocked, what has happened. Next day when i went to petrol pump to just to check whether the indicator needle was working or not, so i filled petrol of rs.500/- and only then the indicator needle start showing the level of petrol in tank. Then i lodged a complaint on their inquiry portal stating that how the authorised attendant of valet parking have stolen almost 20 litre of petrol from my car. But to my surprise, my complaint has not even acknowledged by the max hospital, saket administrative people. How we can now trust that our vehicles are safe even in the hospital under the authorised valet agency personnel's. I request the hospital administration to look after the incident and ensure that such incidents should not happen to anyone who is coming to their hospitals.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

Vipin Jaie - fuel stolen by valet car parking personnel at max saket

Company:Vipin Jaie